Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:16 AM

Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! (523 Views)

7 Things You Need To Know About Home Business Before 2019 / Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / 5 Reasons Why An Online Business Is The Best Home Business To Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! by retouchfoods(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
The best home-based business is the one you start in your own house, not renting an office or space somewhere. So what home business can you start successfully?

Today I will be sharing a profitable business one can start from home and make a lot of money daily.
Here is a guide on how to start a shawama bread production, and you can try this at home.

Note: All the training steps on making shawama bread that I will be sharing here will not be in one day, because it is very lengthy. So I will be sectioning it to avoid using too much space and time.

What You Need:

Equipment
Mixing bowl
Rolling pin
NOn stick frying pan
Cast iron skillet (for stove-top baking)
Baking sheet or a baking stone (for oven baking)

Ingredients
1 cup warm water (not hot or boiling)
2 teaspoons active dry or instant yeast
2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons salt
1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)

To form a Dough:
Mix the water and yeast together, and let sit for about five minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour (saving the last half cup for kneading), salt, and Groundnut/olive oil (if using). Stir until a shaggy dough is formed.

To knead the Dough:
Sprinkle a little of the extra flour onto your clean work surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking to your hands or the work surface, but try to be sparing. It's better to use too little flour than too much. If you get tired, stop and let the dough rest for a few minutes before finishing kneading.

That is all we can take for today, to be continued...

Note: There are lots of shawama stands opening everyday in different location, And I will be showing ONLY 20 people how to bake and supply shawama bread, will you please email or call me if you will like to join my live baking class?

For more information on how you can make more than N30,000 per day on baking commercial shawama bread from home with the tools you already have in your house, email me on officialkitchenking@gmail.com

Re: Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! by retouchfoods(m): 10:50am On Feb 03, 2018
retouchfoods:
The best home-based business is the one you start in your own house, not renting an office or space somewhere. So what home business can you start successfully?

Today I will be sharing a profitable business one can start from home and make a lot of money daily.
Here is a guide on how to start a shawama bread production, and you can try this at home.

Note: All the training steps on making shawama bread that I will be sharing here will not be in one day, because it is very lengthy. So I will be sectioning it to avoid using too much space and time.

What You Need:

Equipment
Mixing bowl
Rolling pin
NOn stick frying pan

Ingredients
2 teaspoons salt

To form a Dough:
Mix the water and yeast together, and let sit for about five minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour (saving the last half cup for kneading), salt, and Groundnut/olive oil (if using). Stir until a shaggy dough is formed.

To knead the Dough:
Sprinkle a little of the extra flour onto your clean work surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking to your hands or the work surface, but try to be sparing. It's better to use too little flour than too much. If you get tired, stop and let the dough rest for a few minutes before finishing kneading.

Note: There are lots of shawama stands opening everyday in different location, And I will be showing ONLY 20 people how to bake and supply shawama bread, will you please email or call me if you will like to join my live baking class?

For more information on how you can make more than N30,000 per day on baking commercial shawama bread from home with the tools you already have in your house, email me on officialkitchenking@gmail.com

please drop all your questions here.
Re: Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! by ERCROSS(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
retouchfoods:

What You Need:

Equipment
Mixing bowl
Rolling pin
NOn stick frying pan

Ingredients
2 teaspoons salt

To form a Dough:

To knead the Dough:

I'd like to be one of the twenty people... what do I need to do
Re: Now Introducing The Best Home Business Ever! by retouchfoods(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
ERCROSS:

I'd like to be one of the twenty people... what do I need to do

For more information on how you can become part of the training, email me on officialkitchenking@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know That Transportation Business Is Lucrative Like Oil Busines / Active Adsense Account For Sale / Free 4 Day Internet Business Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.