Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects (23029 Views)

I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses / Woman Left With Deformed Buttocks After Botched Bum Implants Rotated Inside Her / God Saves Deformed Corper From Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by emmansus(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pls if u want to render help to less privilege,look for registered motherless baby homes,hospital,old peoples home,widows homes,prisons and juvinea homes and give arms not roadside pls.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by lafuria1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
From the headline, one will think it was in the North
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by BeijinDossier: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
lafuria1:
From the headline, one will think it was in the North

You could beg from January to December without making up to 10k in the north. That is the difference in location.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by tydi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Me if your eyes never pluck out finish, or say I look down I no see your two legs not found or your skull wide open I will not drop my penny...
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by lafuria1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
BeijinDossier:

You could beg from January to December without making up to 10k in the north. That is the difference in location.

you are right, i was shocked at first at the 25k, 10k is small for a year sha, i get a point

1 Like

Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Strikethem: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
[b]The suspects, Friday Edet and Ezekiel Ubong, both from Akwa Ibom state, said they realise not less than N25, 000 daily from the ‘business’.[/b]I do not think the poster knows what he or she is doing. Which anambra, tge same state where all the people there are billionaire here on nairaland!!!

Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by success1smyn(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
tydi:
Me if your eyes never pluck out finish, or say I look down I no see your two legs not found or your skull wide open I will not drop my penny...
bros u wicked ooo
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
adeniyilamlek:
where is my calculator to calculate for a month

For 30days that's 750k.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

In as much stories like these are true, fact remains that NO comfortable person will choose to stand by the roadside and beg.
I think you should ask youself if you can ever do the same the next time you pass-by.
That's the reason I assist them whenever I get a chance to.

FTC on my Birthday, What better gifts can I ask for asides for your likes?
it is not about if you could beg on the street or not, every time you give those crooks money you are encouraging the kidnap and trafficking of children and any of the kidnapped child could be yours or mine.

it is clear the money those crooks makes from begging doesn't go towards treating those very ill children.
so next time don't give those crooks money and maybe no child would be at risks of kidnapping to use for arm begging.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Venica(f): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
They do do the same thing here in port Harcourt. U see them with their green bag and a child with a mighty tumor either in his eye or stomach
come Benin City edo state. u will see them as early as 6am. especially at ring road , new Benin and upper mission road. each time I passed by I wonder where they got those set of people from
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by onyxo76(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
25k daily x 30 days =750k monthly, remove like 50-60k for expenses and other things = 700k left, which director on level 17 dey earn this much?
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Hotzone(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Stingy guys have seen excuse to justify not giving alms. But people self, must u use every means to make money?
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Tellemall: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
And some people say they will never pay tithes, that pastors are thieves, that they will instead give their money to the needy. This is one example of the needy.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Nygma(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
I have just 1 thing to say How do I get deformed children to startup my enterprise
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

In as much stories like these are true, fact remains that NO comfortable person will choose to stand by the roadside and beg.
I think you should ask youself if you can ever do the same the next time you pass-by.

Many of the beggers are pretenders.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by mexbee1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please someone should helP me with Dragnet Past questions abeg fwd to mekula.bryan@yahoo.com
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by thedondada(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

Happy birthday.

That being said my one Kobo will not enter the hand of a street beggar. Never.

Majority of them are crooks. Around ikeja for some years now I've noticed 3 couple's who beg for money to treat thier child in the hospital.

I've been seeing them for over 5 years doing the same shit everyday.

That's a scam.

Except those dudes that are crippled and crawl on the floor if you are walking you ain't getting a dime from me.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Childofaking:
I was driving and I saw some blind beggers sitting on the culvert dividing the road and one of them opened her eyes to collect something to eat and I was looking at her , as soon as she saw me she closed her eyes and became blind again.

The extend people can go for money e e.

Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by punche(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
imohchard:
Let me seize this opportunity to thank my fellow sane people for derailing insane BBN threads.....

We are the true builders of our Nation.

By the way, make Hazard go Madrid fast na

That doesn't stop the show from happening... Oya kill yourself
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by punche(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
imohchard:
Let me seize this opportunity to thank my fellow sane people for derailing insane BBN threads.....

We are the true builders of our Nation.

By the way, make Hazard go Madrid fast na

That doesn't stop the show from happening... Oya kill yourself.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by DocHMD: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
I detected one big lie there. The police did not spend any money to treat the children of any disease. Those uniformed thieves will even search the childrens' anus for hidden money.

They can brainwash their zombies not me.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by maviarcad1: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
mehn!!! you wan kii peson with laughter o. went blind again on sighting you.
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by maviarcad1: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by maviarcad1: 8:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Childofaking:
I was driving and I saw some blind beggers sitting on the culvert dividing the road and one of them opened her eyes to collect something to eat and I was looking at her , as soon as she saw me she closed her eyes and became blind again.

The extend people can go for money e e.

Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ayodejioak:

It is not about comfort. It is a choice of career. The same way some people wonder why a multimillionaire will be an armed robber. In life, some chose to be tailors, traders, teachers while others chose to be beggars, pimps and robbers. Each group use whatever tools necessary to achieve their goals. Here, the beggar chose deformed children to maximize profit. You are considering the humane side of it while the perpetrators are looking at the financial side of it.

Because you cannot do it does not mean others cannot and that includes robbery, professional begging and scamming others. There are millions of what you call comfortable people that do not make N25k per day in Nigeria. That is about N750k in a month. These "uncomfortable" fellas are pulling in more than majority of graduates. And you dare call them uncomfortable because you met them in the field.

/
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Dedsec: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lmao, our very own Nigerian Slumdog the Millionaire. Some things in movies actually do happen. grin grin
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by Alamyn90(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Naija 4 life shocked
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by simplekalu88(m): 5:29am On Feb 03, 2018
That's 8.4 million in a year
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by toprealman: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2018
planetx13:
Our family is looking to sell our large expanse of land in delta State . land is located along Benin - asaba express road , Aniocha south local government Area of delta State, just about 10mins drive from Asaba main town . (638
hectares in total ) It's along the Benin-Asaba express way. *100% security guaranteed. *No hassles or village youths/elders problems. *Amiable and very hospitable community. *Easily accessible. *Well secured. *Availability
of labor and workforce on demand . *Surrounded by rapidly developing areas. * Confirmation of property is available at the Local government Price- 2 million per
hectare ( Negotiable) *Titles include Survey plan, deed of conveyance, C of O. We are open to outright sales, sales
in parts and partnership. for enquiries and inspection, Contact me 09080950214, 08126939687
Are you sure ?
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by planetx13: 8:16am On Feb 03, 2018
toprealman:
Are you sure ?

Good morning. Please I really don't understand your question but If you mean if I am sure that the land is for sale or if we are the owners, then yes. You can contact me for any information you need. Thank you
Re: We Make N25,000 Daily From Begging With Deformed Children – Suspects by thedramacool: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Write out your plot synopsis in your journal so you can clearly distinguish your story. Knowing your story will help ensure it doesn't remain your default mode of operation. Spiritual Divorce has some excellent exercises to help you do <b><a href="http://www.thedramacool.com/">The Drama Cool</a></b> New Video this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) / Mother, Two Children Die In Ekiti After Eating Amala / 10 Nigerians Escape From Indian Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.