Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (28640 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? / Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Robisky001(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Op don't listen to those first roll commenters just leave your savings with Oceanic Bank yes Oceanic Bank and you have sleeping bump.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by MetroBaba1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2018
Access Bank For Sure

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
I am sure this man is more confused than ever, there has been no convergent opinions in all that have been said. That is the challenge of seeking advice online.
Now, to the question raised, I think GTB is the answer.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Olamipapa(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
why should you save? when you can reinvest...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Tozer(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
My friend maintains a HIDA Savings account with Diamond Bank and he gets interest as high as 6%.

I doubt if any other bank offers that rate for a Savings account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by MCastle: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
.invest your money in real estate

Animals are eating money now o!
Before snake or Monkey will chop your money

Call/WhatsApp: 08161333339 invest by buying land at Ibeju Lekki. Flexible payment plan available.
Just buy and sell later

The land I sold for 800k last year is 2M now!

Be wise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by MCastle: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Flexible payment plan available
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by MrFly(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Piggy bank
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
VirginFinder:
UBA
They pay nice interest on your savings.
Almost like fixed deposit.
Is your UBA different from mine?!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by fortunejum: 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
VirginFinder:
UBA
Na lie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
Since you want to save, you can open money market fund account with Stanbic bank. I got over 100k off a million+ last year. And this month has gotten over 20k already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by helphelp: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,
It's Ichida Microfinance Bank.

Their interest rates might not be so high but they allow me deposit counterfeits and their tellers overpay me from time to time.

Kolo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by austino677(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2018
piggybank
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by VirginFinder: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Is your UBA different from mine?!

Maybe... embarassed

Try UBA savings account and don't withdraw arbitrarily... smiley
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Valentinejr(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
Security Tips to Protect your Mobile Baking From Hackers

There is nothing wrong with banking like the Oyibo, but there is everything banking without knowing how to play save

Learn these tips here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by nwadiuko1(m): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
nairalandmod:

Okoro instead of ona to paste me US aza make we share funds ona dey talk about naija banks smh shocked

meanwhile I dey kamkpe for ur Transfer
sure MD and ACH for all US and Canada bank acct and CC, cash out sure die and middleman is allowed cool

oshey baddest
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Rebuke: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2018
okonja:
Ecobank

They will never touch your money for any useless maintenance and even give you some % if you didn't withdraw upto 3 times in a month from the account. BUT they are VERY useless in rendering customer service angry angry

Eco what?! Forget dat bro.

That bank milked me eh! Even whn I got angry leavin my remaining change in my account wt dem, they ran dwn d account to almost nothn.

They were busy charging me for service I didn't subscribe for. I went dere to complain many times and they promised to resolve it bt dey nevr stopped extorting.

Nt going close to dat bank again, never!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Yankee101: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2018
1. Pick a bank with lowest charges
2. Pick an interest bearing account
3. Pick a bank that will grant you a loan in the future based on you inflow
4. Pick great customer service and online ease of use
5. Pick funds security
6. Preferably an amalgam of savings/checking
7. Pick great returns in fixed deposits and T-bills
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Kingsley10000: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,

Their interest rates might not be so high but they allow me deposit counterfeits and their tellers overpay me from time to time.
BUHARI&EFCC IS ASKING FOR UR ADRESS
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Yoshy: 1:07am On Feb 23, 2018
maureen44:
oga try Diamond Bank HIDA Account. I think they give high interest.

6% per annum, Nigerian banks are just scam.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Evaromantik(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2018
purplekayc:
its for AdSense income .
Gini... I dont use them for Adsense earning anymore, their Dollar conversion rate is fucking poor..... Diamond is better
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,

Hahahahahaha,
What i see is a bank prone to bankruptcy.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Powerbank
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 23, 2018
so far, all the banks in Nigeria has been represented. so which one will op go for now
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by adeoba2008(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2018
Ecobank make sense. The normal savings account. I just hate the fact that I will have 1k starring at me in my account but I cannot even withdraw that money. The only thing is their USSD is useless. Talking about a bank that treats me like VIP, Zenith Bank does it better.
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by ndiboy01(m): 2:32am On Feb 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For me,

Hahahahahahahaha
No wonder
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by ipobarecriminals: 2:32am On Feb 23, 2018
okonja:
Ecobank

They will never touch your money for any useless maintenance and even give you some % if you didn't withdraw upto 3 times in a month from the account. BUT they are VERY useless in rendering customer service angry angry
u are very correct. about their customer service. Most of their CS are dumb upstairs,especially those contract. staff..
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by ndiboy01(m): 2:35am On Feb 23, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Rich Person What Have u achieved In life
Abeg epp me ashk am ooooooooo With dia sheepish brain
Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by ndiboy01(m): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2018
VirginFinder:
UBA
Really ?? 7:52 am. Am heading to d bank 4 my own findings n clarification

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by ndiboy01(m): 2:40am On Feb 23, 2018
purplekayc:
..Am thinking zenith

What's happening naaaaaaa am nt seeing my ACCESS bank naaaaa Access Bank d best so far No hidden criminality like oda bankys

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? by cnonyechi(f): 2:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Kelklein:
Just ensure there's no subscription for ATM, even SMS.

Try Fidelity Bank,,, they have not disappointed me so far.. No hidden or arbitrary charges..Just exactly what you save.

You can also try DIAMOND... that bank makes savings easy, simple and fast... They won't waste your time like UBA when you go and save your small income.
Tho.. I don't know about their charges.

Diamond bank will help kill ur business gradually with der charges most of which r done without ur notice and for no reason. I do access and just d normal charges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss / Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 / How Lucrative Is A Supermarket Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.