Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? (6214 Views)

Will The Ongoing Strike Affect NYSC Calendar? / NASU Strike: Any University Still Doing Clearance / Will ASUU Strike Affect 2017 Batch B In Case The Strike Is Not Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by eki2000(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
The batch A might be leaving by june, bcs of the delay from Nasu strike
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by Bifrost: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
eki2000:
This is a bad prayer
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by sameereinstein(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Hopefully, the school can boycott this NASU of a tjing like dey did durin registration, words have it that the VC in my school (ABU) might also have special arrangements with NASU like he did during registration
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by sleekyskillz(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2018
hopeful something good will come out of the meeting they are about to have because of utme exams dat is coming up next week
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
eki2000:
June shocked
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
ibbryte:

We need a united front.
Cause like play like play this thing may go on till past April/may.
I am sick of home rn, i am not active on twitter i would started a campaign.

it's it possible they will likely call it off this February/March
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by Fifthwave(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
emmyspark007:

it's it possible they will likely call it off this February/March
Hmmm... this is just wishful thinking
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by ennyj01(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
i heard same about my school FUOYE
sameereinstein:
Hopefully, the school can boycott this NASU of a tjing like dey did durin registration, words have it that the VC in my school (ABU) might also have special arrangements with NASU like he did during registration
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by yarimo(m): 1:46am On Feb 22, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
yes it will. it is affecting me too. been unable to clear sef. right now I'm very angry. very very angry and I feel like giving Buhari a very very dirty slap.

Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by yarimo(m): 1:48am On Feb 22, 2018
9jaown:
you are a big fool, just like our current president. Your write up, your sentence, shows you are from the north. Education is a Haram to your religion. Don’t comment rubbish when you have nothing to say. She asked a question bothering some few.
I hope you are referring to your current president of your department?
Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by 9jaown(m): 2:41am On Feb 22, 2018
yarimo:
I hope you are referring to your current president of your department?
Noo am referring to the Alfa in your mosque. You guys are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Re: Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? by Fifthwave(f): 4:49am On Feb 22, 2018
9jaown:
Noo am referring to the Alfa in your mosque. You guys are the reason Nigeria is backward.

Fixed Date For 2015 NYSC Presidential Honour Award / Plateau Batch A16 / Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!!