Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (3360 Views)

The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't think its okay for a man to cheat on me, that's why I dump his sorry ass if he does that.

Their are some things I won't tolerate in a relationship.
Good thing I've seen someone who share the same thoughts with me.
The reason why I even created this thread its cos of a discussion I had with my course mate. A girl we know fiance is an unrepentant cheat, but my people keep advising her to stay because his family know her very well and have approved of the relationship. They see nothing wrong in the relationship cos a man will always be a man. This kind of mentality is just annoying.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Akinbahm:

Madam but it okay for u to cheat on ur partner, how I wish your man is here on nairaland to see your comment!
And where did she say it okay for her to cheat?
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Here is where I give up because most African women are truly dependent on men. Well you won't blame them that much cos society made them that way, making them believe it's not okay to be more successful than their men.
Reading stupid_shit like this makes me want to punch people in the throat.
Women are solely responsible for their choices in life (unless you're living in Saudi Arabia). Our minister of finance is a woman & not a single_fuck was given. I haven't heard her husband complaining either.

Simply put, you are dependent on men because you are parasites with no dreams of your own....... stop blaming society & the 'patriarchy' for your total lack of ambition. Work your way up to the top & see if anyone gives a_fuck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Good thing I've seen someone who share the same thoughts with me.
The reason why I even created this thread its cos of a discussion I had with my course mate. A girl we know fiance is an unrepentant cheat, but my people keep advising her to stay because his family know her very well and have approved of the relationship. They see nothing wrong in the relationship cos a man will always be a man. This kind of mentality is just annoying.
I have heard such girls say they won't leave a relationship even as the guy is bullying them, abusing them physically, verbally and cheating on them, I do tell them I won't tolerate it from any guy, it's not cos am the prettiest among ladies but I know I hold myself in high regard so I won't take any bullshit cos I want to be in a relationship, that's just the way I am. I have left guy because of cheating and I don't regret doing it, I just wish he didn't do it but then bygone is bygone.

2 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] Lol! Let the blame shift begin!.

Men would say: She seduced me, ' I have never seen an attractive woman like she is'. 'my wife is an old cargo'. "Bimpe cooks better" , "If only my wife was more creative in bed" etc.

Women would say: ,"all men cheat" "All men are polygamous in nature" " he is never satisfied ". "he is a greedy fellow "

Then we keep going in circles, glorifying promiscuity like it is the normal way of life. The point is you cheat because you want to cheat! No one takes the fault but you.

Yes! circumstances may occur that could have led to cheating but then, whatever happens to walking out. We need to be more decisive in life, You can never have all you desire in one person, that's where compromise should come in. You have to let go desires /wants if you want that perfect relationship.

If you can't compromise, kindly walk out. Don't live life at the expense of others!
[/b]
It's not about shifting blame, I am a female myself. My point is mothers should teach their sons from a very tender age that it's not okay to cheat. Women should learn how to walk out of relationships if he cheat because there's no excuse for cheating. If he wants to cheat he should be in an open relationship where the woman is allowed to do whatever she wants too.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Reading stupid_shit like this makes me want to punch people in the throat.
Woman are solely responsible for their choices in life (unless you're living in Saudi Arabia). Our minister of finance is a woman & not a single_fuck was given. I haven't heard her husband complaining either.

Simply put, you are dependent on men because you are parasites with no dreams of your own....... stop blaming society & the 'patriarchy' for your total lack of ambition. Work your way up to the top & see if anyone gives a_fuck.
Well shut the Bleep up if you don't know what it's happening. Make a thread and ask how many men will marry women more successful than them. Go about the streets and ask these questions you'll be shocked by the answer you'll get. How many many men would love to work under a female boss. Men are scared of successful women. There's no equality in this world, society is bias.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

I don't get, why won't I blame them?

How did the society make them that way?

What and how did the society note that it isn't okay for women to be successful than men?, throw more light, please.

I'm lost!
Create a thread and ask how many men will love marry a woman more successful than them. Listen to street interviews where they've asked such questions. How many men would love to work under a female boss. The truth is the percentage is small because most men are scared of successful women
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by ubunja(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

You're using sex dolls to support your opinion but do you know women have always had different intimacy gadgets at their disposal? Why is it so common among females these days, if your number is truly correct?
Women have more STDs than men because the anatomy of the female sexual organ makes women more susceptible to STDs. Do some research
im not in the debate mood coz it wont change anything if you believe me or not.

have a good day.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Create a thread and ask how many men will love marry a woman more successful than them. Listen to street interviews where they've asked such questions. How many men would love to work under a female boss. The truth is the percentage is small because most men are scared of successful women

Wtf!! cheesy

Did you just use "Creating of thread" to back up your claim? cheesy
Like, did you just use "Street interview" to back up your claims?, if I must say dear,that was very poor of yours cheesy that's not a concrete and intelligent point to justify the laziness of African women cheesy
apologies for condemning your point cheesy

Now, if I must go with your kind of petty point.

What do you think will be the reaction of men concerning sex doll in street interview?

-Create a thread on sex doll and watch how men will endorse the development.

Now, judging from the possible reactions you'll get, are we to agree that sex doll is a nice development to humanity? cheesy

Does the major positive reactions justify that sex doll is a good thing?

I ask again, how did the society make African women lazy that they'll always depend on men?, prove and explain that without the reference of "Street interview" and "Creating of thread",

I'll appreciate, if you do cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Well shut the Bleep up if you don't know what it's happening. Make a thread and ask how many men will marry women more successful than them. Go about the streets and ask these questions you'll be shocked by the answer you'll get. How many many men would love to work under a female boss. Men are scared of successful women. There's no equality in this world, society is biased.
no man will have any problem with dating or marrying a woman more successful than he is IF! she gives him no reason to assume she'll lord it over him all his life which believe it or not, is what a lot of women do when they feel like they are dating below their station.
But of cause, like everything else with Nigerian women, you shift the blame on to society.

So, like I said earlier; quit whining and actually do something with your life..... and if all pènis-owning entities in the country rise up in a collective uproar to protest your success, call me then and make your case.
For now, you're just another run-of-the-mill pseudo feminist with a deeply embedded victim complex.

3 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

I ask again, how did the society make African women lazy that they'll always depend on men?, prove and explain that without the reference of "Street interview" and "Creating of thread",
Stop wasting your time, bruh.
women like her who keep on going about how "African societal values" have crippled the dreams of the average African girl obviously know very little pertaining African or even Nigerian history. African culture, more so than probably any other culture in the world has had countless women in positions of power as far back as the earliest oral or written historical documents (Moremi, Queen Amina etc).
Til' this day, there are cultures on this continent that are only ruled by matriarchs.........Point me to a similar culture elsewhere in this day. No one throughout history has made a more
deliberate & concerted effort to subdue & dominate women like the Arabs & white people who unsurprisingly they see as the champions of feminism. Even Liberia can boast of a female president, something the almighty US still can't come to terms with.

Let's not even dive into the number of female pioneers in this country + Goddesses that were worshipped in the past by every single tribe in this country.

but what do we know, right? we'll just take her word for it.
African society has problems with women in places of power.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

African society has problems with women in places of power.

You have a point.

But, blame not African society, rather blame African women, majority of them thinks no far on how to develop and leave a remarkable achievement in the society.

The life achievement and objective of most African women, if not all, is to get married and bear children they rarely think otherwise.

Take a look at the ladies around you, the ladies you'v met online and offline, their top priority in life is marriage, hence leaving them far behind the attempt of being recognized in the society, talk more of handling power.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
These are the pillars of the Western Civilization. Its got something to do with its cultists founders undecided

1. Promiscuity - (freedom of choice, divorce, homosexuality, bestiary, pedophilia, prostitution (the most "civilized" societies like Germans have legalized it)

2. Rebellion - (democracy and competition in government, marriage, children against parents etc))

3. Animosity - (Individualism and selfish competition for money, And the readiness of people to do anything for it (prostitution, murder, deception, injustice, etc)

The more of this you have, the more "civilized" you are as a society.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
no man will have any problem with dating or marrying a woman more successful than he is IF! she gives him no reason to assume she'll lord it over him all his life which believe it or not, is what a lot of women do when they feel like they are dating below their station.
But of cause, like everything else with Nigerian women, you shift the blame on to society.

So, like I said earlier; quit whining and actually do something with your life..... and if all pènis-owning entities in the country rise up in a collective uproar to protest your success, call me then and make your case.
For now, you're just another run-of-the-mill pseudo feminist with a deeply embedded victim complex.
Like I said earlier, you need to shut the Bleep up. You don't know shit about me, I'm not a feminist and why are you guys so scared of them? You do something with your life, rather than commenting on every thread on nairaland. Please stay the Bleep away from my mention.
Bye
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Muafrika2:
These are the pillars of the Western Civilization. Its got something to do with its cultists founders undecided

1. Promiscuity - (freedom of choice, divorce, homosexuality, bestiary, pedophilia, prostitution (the most "civilized" societies like Germans have legalized it)

2. Rebellion - (democracy and competition in government, marriage, children against parents etc))

3. Animosity - (Individualism and selfish competition for money, And the readiness of people to do anything for it (prostitution, murder, deception, injustice, etc)

The more of this you have, the more "civilized" you are as a society.

Promiscuity has been among the males in Africa right from time. Stop blaming the western society for everything.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Promiscuity has been among the males in Africa right from time. Stop blaming the western society for everything.
Wow! You had pre-colonial prostitutes? Must have been a very "civilized" society back then,
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

You have a point.

But, blame not African society, rather blame African women, majority of them thinks no far on how to develop and leave a remarkable achievement in the society.
Sarcasm. That was all that last line was.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Sarcasm. That was all that last line was.
Fact cheesy brO
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Wtf!! cheesy

Did you just use "Creating of thread" to back up your claim? cheesy
Like, did you just use "Street interview" to back up your claims?, if I must say dear,that was very poor of yours cheesy that's not a concrete and intelligent point to justify the laziness of African women cheesy
apologies for condemning your point cheesy

Now, if I must go with your kind of petty point.

What do you think will be the reaction of men concerning sex doll in street interview?

-Create a thread on sex doll and watch how men will endorse the development.

Now, judging from the possible reactions you'll get, are we to agree that sex doll is a nice development to humanity? cheesy

Does the major positive reactions justify that sex doll is a good thing?

I'll appreciate, if you do cheesy
Oh sensible man, please tell me the best way to get the opinion of the people. Well you're even one them so I'm surprised by your response. So you using the reaction of sex dull to compare this issue is just dumb cos this are two different issues. I'm not talking about morality here, I'm talking about the truth, what majority of men think if they're asked that question.
Cos all the ladies in your life are lazy doesn't mean you should generalize that all African women are lazy. It speaks a lot about you, the kind of women you associate yourself with.
I don't want any argument so stay the Bleep away from my mention. At the end of the day we all have our own opinions and I'm not forcing mine on you. So Bleep off.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Like I said earlier, you need to shut the Bleep up. You don't know shit about me, I'm not a feminist and why are you guys so scared of them? You do something with your life, rather than commenting on every thread on nairaland. Please stay the Bleep away from my mention.
Bye [/b] [/i]
Afraid of feminists?
how I feel about feminists, if anything, is pity.
I see them as nothing but brain dead fanatics with a side of penis_envy and an exaggerated sense of entitlement. Which is exactly what you are....... so, just in case you were assuming me calling you a feminist had a positive side to it, then you should know that it doesn't.

and as for my advice about doing something with your life.............

honestly, I don't give a Bleep. If e pain you, find the nearest transformer.

1 Like

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

we all have our own opinions and I'm not forcing mine on you. So Bleep off.
Bish,then why did you create a thread?

2 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Oh sensible man, please tell me the best way to get the opinion of the people. Well you're even one them so I'm surprised by your response. So you using the reaction of sex dull to compare this issue is just dumb cos this are two different issues. I'm not talking about morality here, I'm talking about the truth,

What truth are you typing about?

You earlier said That the society made women to depend on men, that the society makes women lazy to work, that the society aren't okay to see a woman being successful than man [/b], hereby trying to justify the laziness of African women cheesy, hereby, trying to support the motion of women depending on men cheesy , isn't it? undecided

What a funny mindset grin grin

Peachess:

what majority of men think if they're asked that question.
I don't want any argument [s] so stay the Bleep away from my mention. [/s] At the end of the day we all have our own opinions and I'm not forcing mine on you. So Bleep off. [/b]

You said all opinions will be welcomed cheesy cheesy
So, less the insult and argue responsibly and intelligently grin grin If you are running out of ideas and point, just concur that you made an error by saying that our society are responsible for women's laziness and lack of being financially dependent cheesy , not telling me to fvck off cheesy cheesy it shows that you are struggling to defend your motion and point cheesy

Back to the topic.

You said, at the end of the day, we all have our own opinion, i'm ain't against your opinion.

I'm harmlessly asking you to tell and explain to me why the society should be blamed for the laziness of women in Africa cheesy cheesy

Simple grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Opentokwowledge: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
This ho knows she doesn't have a thick skin for opinions and she still went ahead to type the "she'll welcome it" cliché.

If this bish's line of argument is anything to go by, she's putting up a very feministic point of argument that's mirroring the woman being as some sorta "chronically endangered" species. A stance far from the truth, making this thread null and void! ... One advice, Find another thread's train to join, it stinks here!
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Bish(IamLEGEND1's mum) ,then why did you create a thread?
Worse female ever, she did a very bad job.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
This ho knows she doesn't have a thick skin for opinions and she still went ahead to type the "she'll welcome it" cliché.

If this bish's line of argument is anything to go by with, she's putting up a very feministic point of argument that's mirroring the woman being as some sorta "chronically endangered" species. A stance far from the truth, making this thread null and void! ... One advice, Find another thread's train to join, it stinks here!
Cos your mum is a Bish doesn't make every other female one.
I can't still find the place where I said females are endangered species. Unlike feminist, I don't support preferential treatment for females cos I believe in equality. Since you're too dumb to get the message, I'll explain it to your dry coconut head. This thread is about enlightening women, to make them know there should be no justification for cheating males. And not to train their sons to become cheats and morons like you that can't have a civil conversation with a lady without using derogatory words. Bye nigga, go and vent your frustration on your mum.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by IamLEGEND1: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

At least she had a job.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by AryEmber(f): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Did you just insult his mom? This is shameful, a shame on womanhood.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
AryEmber:
Not a shame to womanhood. Any woman who can't train their sons to have a civil conversation with a lady without using derogatory words deserves every bit of whatever I said up there.
This exactly what I'm saying up there, you couldn't caution him when he used such words on me (I could be someone's mum) cos he's a male but you just jumped here to condemn me.
Serve lady
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
AryEmber:

My dear, tell her!

She opened a thread and typed "All opinion will be welcomed" when she knows that she isn't brave and intelligent enough to tolerate, argue and discuss whatever that might follow up.

So pathetic how frustrated some ladies can be.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Opentokwowledge: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Cos your mum is a Bish doesn't make every other female one.
I can't still find the place where I said females are endangered species. Unlike feminist, I don't support preferential treatment for females cos I believe in equality. Since you're too dumb to get the message, I'll explain it to your dry coconut head. This thread is about enlightening women, to make them know there should be no justification for cheating males. And not to train their sons to become cheats and morons like you that can't have a civil conversation with a lady without using derogatory words. Bye nigga, go and vent your frustration on your mum.
thinkin or feeling you are a lady would be an unforgivable word abuse! a dastard bish that has overtly gotten fukced over by them thugz would be very appropriate. You want opinions?, here you have it grin
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

My dear, tell her!

She opened a thread and typed "All opinion will be welcomed" when she knows that she isn't brave and intelligent enough to tolerate, argue and discuss whatever that might follow up.

So pathetic how frustrated some ladies can be.
You guys are the ones not brave and intelligent enough to have a conversation. I was civil until you guys started using the b word on me because I was stating my opinion and I didn't insult anyone until you guys started it. Like I said, you guys are scared of brave female who can say her opinion so you resort to using offensive and derogatory word. The last time I check if you're truly intelligent, you won't insult anyone for stating her views.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Collapse While Inserting Christmas Tree Into Her Vaginal / Heartbreaks / Guys Only: Before You Marry Her Make Sure You Check Her Social Media Inboxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.