Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? (3365 Views)

The Promiscuity These Days Is Something Else. / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
thinkin or feeling you are a lady would be an unforgivable word abuse! a dastard bish that has overtly gotten fukced over by them thugz would be very appropriate. You want opinions?, here you have it grin
Products of thugs and bishes usually think everyone is like them. Dumb guys always resort to using offensive and derogatory words to put females down.
Nigga bye
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

You guys are the ones not brave and intelligent enough to have a conversation. I was civil until you guys started using the b word on me because I was stating my opinion and I didn't insult anyone until you guys started it. Like I said, you guys are scared of brave female who can say her opinion so you resort to using offensive and derogatory word. The last time I check if you're truly intelligent, you won't insult anyone for stating her views.

Did I? cheesy No, but you rather did by telling me to fvck off grin grin

Had it been I was in the mood for brawl, I would have clapped back in a heavy way grin grin

Wait oo!! did you say something about you being brave grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

Did I? cheesy No, but you rather did by telling me to fvck off grin grin

Had it been I was in the mood for brawl, I would have clapped back in a heavy way grin grin
Bleep off is no insult. It's just like telling someone back off.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Opentokwowledge: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Products of thugs and bishes usually think everyone is like them. Dumb guys always resort to using offensive and derogatory words to put females down.
Nigga bye
Thing's you need to grow some balls to be able to go on a mental brawl with some people. It's not always nice, rosy and polite outchea. Go figure and stop being a whining Bish. It's irritating!!
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by AryEmber(f): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Not a shame to womanhood. Any woman who can't train their sons to have a civil conversation with a lady without using derogatory words deserves every bit of whatever I said up there.
This exactly what I'm saying up there, you couldn't caution him when he used such words on me (I could be someone's mum) cos he's a male but you just jumped here to condemn me.
Serve lady
And you don't think that applies to you too? A dude calls you a bitch, then you call him an arsehole too! Call him all sorts of name but not his mom! I am not supporting anyone.... I actually don't give two shits about him but When you are arguing with someone, stick to them if you have to insult or curse. Never drag their family members into your fight especially their parents! That's lowest of all low, BTW, he could be someone's father too and mothers have little say in how you address someone, if they do, almost all mothers have failed then.
Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by donstan18: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Peachess:

Bleep off is no insult. It's just like telling someone back off.

Tell me, why will you tell me to back off when you earlier said that all opinion will be welcomed cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can Females Also Be Blamed For The Promiscuity Among Men? by Peachess(f): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
AryEmber:
And you don't think that applies to you too? A dude calls you a bitch, then you call him an arsehole too! Call him all sorts of name but not his mom! I am not supporting anyone.... I actually don't give two shits about him but When you are arguing with someone, stick to them if you have to insult or curse. Never drag their family members into your fight especially their parents! That's lowest of all low, BTW, he could be someone's father too and mothers have little say in how you address someone, if they do, almost all mothers have failed then.
I don't care ma'am. When someone uses such words on me that's war and all is fair in love and war. I'd say anything to retaliate. Go preach to those who'd listen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impotent Man who forced his wife to sleep with his friend, Orders her to abort / Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated / My Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.