Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The DSF Story With A Little Twist. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The DSF Story With A Little Twist. (611 Views)

Diaries Of Azpilay! True Story With Fictous Names. / Twist Of Fate. / Faithfully Unfaithful-A love story with tangles,mistakes and tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DSF Story With A Little Twist. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
�� If the Taxify guy was Yoruba probably from Ijebu, grew up in Ibadan, went to school in Ekiti, did his youth service in Ijesha married his wife from Ogun and finally decided to settle down in Lagos, Oworonshoki to be precise. I think it would probably have gone like this.

DSF: ��You have messed with the wrong person mister, i'm gonna show you pepper. Like do you know who i am �‍♀️ ?

DRIVER: ��Haaaa shurrup ur smelling mouth, u can't do me anything, you can't show me pepper, i'll show you pepper myself, you don't know me......go and ask them in Oworonshoki they will tell you, emi Atarodo niyen ahhhh emi ahhh emi ahhh.

DSF: � you moving mad fam ?, i'll literally show you pepper, look i have got it right here. *Shakes the can*.

DRIVER: � abeg make we hear word, na today we dey see pepper, you merely buy that pepper, you see me i grow inside pepper.

DSF: � okay, you asked for it
sssshhhhh.*sprays all over the drivers face* , �� Now have you seen pepper ?

DRIVER: Yeee!! Yeee !! My eye! My eye! , e dey pepper , e dey pepper, who off light Who off light ??.

DSF steps down from the vehicle, a glowing light accompanies her, the light is bright, extremely bright, i try to shade my eyes as i struggle to see the figure transforming before my very eyes but i can't and i let my gaze fall from the figure to the ground. Some seconds pass and the light is gone, lo and behold she stands there looking like an Amazonian warrior with elegant white wings jutting from her back holding a sledgehammer on her right hand. She stands in all glory looking like the Saviour of Womankind and the protector of the female race. I bow my head as a mere mortal that i am and pledge my fealty to her. She acknowledges this by a slight nod of her head and flashes a smile to weaken even the strongest of men and just like that she flys away in all her glory, leaving me to awe at the essence of her presence, and in the next few seconds that passes after she leaves, i find my self feeling empty. Like i had experienced a once in a lifetime euphoria that i might never get do again.

#SAYNOTORAPE
#SAYNOTOASSAULT
#SAYNOTOBUHARI2019

Max.

1 Like

Re: The DSF Story With A Little Twist. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
I hope you guys are reading this ??
Re: The DSF Story With A Little Twist. by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Read! Read! Read!
Re: The DSF Story With A Little Twist. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Errr who wrote this ? ��

(1) (Reply)

How Sadistic Killers Think / DEADSHOT (A Crime Thriller) / Article Rewriter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.