Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:49 PM

Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. (2043 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. by willsmith1(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2007
please kindly paste again ,the address of oil companies in lagos , better still sent it to my box
chrisatlondon@yahoo.com . i will apppreciate it cos i narrowly missed the last one u pasted.
thks chris
Re: Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. by Suwa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2007
if u can lay ur hands on any NNPC diary, u'll get a complete directory of oil companies in lag and their addresses.
Re: Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. by Inquisitive123: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Please o,someone should help paste the list and address here on the thread...Getting NNPC dairy has been difficult for me...Bless..
Re: Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2014
How about the Agro allied Industry where we need to farm on a large scale, I will be pasting addresses of the companies soon.
Re: Please Help, Address Of Oil Companies In Lagos State. by tuncutie(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
google oil and gas company website then fil their forms.....its an international coy ....After that you will see lots of Nigeria oil and gas coy email add then you can send your cv to them...or you contact them thru contact us link

(1) (Reply)

Help On Access Bank Aptitude Test Format / So MAD @ Most Recruitment Agents And Consulting Firms / Job At Contact Centre Support Professionals Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.