Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) (3283 Views)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by wittyt98(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2018
undecided thoughts

Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by pyyxxaro: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2018
embarassed God please when are you coming

Rapture were r u cry
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Eldavis(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2018
First class rubbish undecided undecided
Itz dere life anyways
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2018
end time mother... very soon her daughter will regain her sanity..

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Can I be the stepson or step father?

Look, even step pet I don't mind.

As long as I'm always in that house.

Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Epositive(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Watch your steps bro cool
ShyCypher:
Can I be the stepson or step father?

Look, even step pet I don't mind.

As long as I'm always in that house.
Watch your steps bro cool
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Who cares? undecided
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Who cares? undecided
Hmm saved for future reference..
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by ogbright: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
embarassed God please when are you coming

Rapture were r u cry
My brother, the world has officially been reined
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2018
End time mom and daughter!
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by Funnas(f): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
many are mad but few are roaming,wharris dis na,hian.
Re: Mother And Daughter In Lesbian Relationship (photo) by crackhaus: 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
I've always argued in favour of incest not because I support it but as a counter argument to gay activists who believe that homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone and is completely natural.
Well since that's the case, then incest between two consensual adults related by blood shouldn't be odd as no one is hurt and their feelings for each other are completely natural (Case in point: negro mum and negro daughter above).

Welcome to a world where the political philiosophy of Liberalism is being used as a defense for all sorts of madness by dimwitted people. There's no way up from here, it can only get worse.

Next up? Bestiality.

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of A Woman In The Home / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth / Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.