Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos (32221 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
Confirmed reports have it that Fulani herdsmen went on a fresh rampage in Taraba State Thursday night,10 hours after Governor Darius Ishaku raised the alarm that they were coming. Four persons ,including a couple ,were murdered at Ngutwsem village in Gassol local government area in the night attack.

The couple were named as Mr. Shiriga Vaawombo and his wife, Ngunan.

A relation who witnessed the invasion said that as soon as Shiriga heard the first sound of gun shots,he took his wife to a place outside their house where he thought she could be safe before they were both killed.

The villagers hurriedly used blunt diggers and hoes to dig graves to bury the victims.

Below is what was shared by Nelson C . Len, the special adviser New Media to Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku of Taraba state;

What my eyes saw today was indeed barbaric, inhuman and devilish, for anyone to take another's life irrespective of what tribe or religion. Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku had raised alarm few days back on an impending attack to villagers in the state which has come to reality already.

We may think life is easy to waste just as many no longer value it anymore but judgements awaits anyone who gets involved in one way or the other. The story of what happened in Wuro Jam in Gasol LG is so disturbing that could lead to disharmony amongst neighborhood. A Tiv man who's yam seedlings were eaten up by cows and he went to report to the village head and after reaching an agreement that the Fulani man will pay 40 thousand Naira for the damage which he agreed, went ahead to threaten the farmers with an attack. A day after they gave him the money and came back that night in there numbers with guns and matchet and cleared the entire man's family just because of cows.

The question here is why will they kill four lives in such a painful and unholy way? Is it because they demanded for there right? Is there another motive behind the attack? Are the cows now important than human lives? Are these people also from another land and unknown?

Answers to the above questions will be a factor to get to the root of those sponsoring these continues killings because those that committed this very evil are resident of that village and must never be allowed to go Scott free

Main while resident are parking out of the area for fear of another attack. A eye witness told me that he saw over 20 of the herdsmen all with AK47 and matchet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/four-dead-as-herdsmen-attack-taraba-state.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Clakyvip: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2018
There is no good news from this Country, All Sad news and Stories. Life Span is reducing everyday. Only God can help us.

6 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by dainformant(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Notmyproblem: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Omenkalives come and see the handiwork of your pay master and his kinsmen.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by princechurchill(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2018
No arrest has been made...
But they won't allow state government to put in place vigilante to protect their citizens...
Buhari and security agencies are vampires and demons

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by SadiqBabaSani: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Southerners wake up and get ready.

Buhari is behind this evil and he is determine to achieve Usman Dan Fodio's dream of conquest.

Southerners, do the needful.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Desyner: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2018
The funny thing is they are killing some persons and we are watching and hoping for a magical solution. When they conquer Taraba, Benue and Co. They will advance towards Ebonyi and Nasarawa and the domination proceeds smoothly. The southerners are too cowardly and divided, that's why our educational advantage don't count.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by kettykings: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2018
and fooolish , demooonic nigerian christians will still eat cow meat , smh

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2018
kettykings:
and fooolish , demooonic nigerian christians will still eat cow meat , smh

Even if you don't eat cow meat, it won't stop them from moving around with their cows in preparation for their jihad.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Desyner: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2018
princechurchill:
No arrest has been made...
But they won't allow state government to put in place vigilante to protect their citizens...
Buhari and security agencies are vampires and demons
Exactly. In the thread where Buratai indicate that Operation Python Dance II is being planned, he only mentioned Cattle rustlers but didn't address herders/farmers clash to be as important. We are in serious danger with the way our defence apparatus is being funded and used against the minorities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Desyner:
The funny thing is they are killing some persons and we are watching and hoping for a magical solution. When they conquer Taraba, Benue and Co. They will advance towards Ebonyi and Nasarawa and the domination proceeds smoothly. The southerners are too cowardly and divided, that's why our educational advantage don't count.

Their next target in the South is the West.

Don't be surprised that they will cause lots of commotion in the West on election week in order to prevent them coming out to vote on election day against Buhari.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by kettykings: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Even if you don't eat cow meat, it won't stop them from moving around with their cows in preparation for their jihad.

If we stop eating cow meat , the value for cows will depreciate forcing the herdmen out of business of herding cows into trading or farming because they all have families to feed.

from my understanding the fulanis dont eat cow meat they are only interested in the milk , they eat goeat meat only. christians should eat chicken and fish to boost their own business , Nigerian christians are empowering their enemies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by bjayx: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2018
I'll never forget this regime, the worst I've seen so far

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by quinSonia(f): 9:47am On Feb 03, 2018
bjayx:
I'll never forget this regime, the worst I've seen so far

abi,but shebi u join people wen dy shout change 4 2015

11 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 9:49am On Feb 03, 2018
kettykings:

If we stop eating cow meat , the value for cows will depreciate forcing the herdmen out of business of herding cows into trading or farming because they all have families to eat.

from my understanding the fulanis dont eat cow meat they are only interested in the milk , they eat goeat meat only. christians should eat chicken and fish to boost their own business , Nigerian christians are empowering their enemies

You still do not understand what is going on.

The Cattle is an excuse for invasion.

Even if you don't buy their cows, they won't stop herding it around.

Don't make the same mistake as you did in Kanu IPOB case.

This information I just gave you is from divine intelligence.

You can doubt me at your own peril.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by bjayx: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2018
[quote author=quinSonia post=64743189]

abi,but shebi u join people wen dy shout change 4 2015[/quote
Join fire...
Get a PVC for the sake of ur generation n vote out DAT terrorist

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Desyner: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Their next target in the South is the West.

Don't be surprised that they will cause lots of commotion in the West on election week in order to prevent them coming out to vote on election day against Buhari.
I don't see that happening. Ebonyi and Nasarawa are closer to their present field of violence and matches their target of good vegation area.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Gossiplover: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2018
what is really happening in this country....

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see trouble again oo

2 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Desyner:
I don't see that happening. Ebonyi and Nasarawa are closer to their present field of violence and matches their target of good vegation area.

Is not about vegetation but political dominance forever.

Have you forgotten Olu Falae and Samuel Afolayan plantations.

Think hard and you will see the Westward pattern.

7 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by kettykings: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

You still do not understand what is going on.

The Cattle is an excuse for invasion.

Even if you don't buy their cows, they won't stop herding it around.

Don't make the same mistake as you did in Kanu IPOB case.

This information I just gave you is from divine intelligence.

You can doubt me at your own peril.

I think you are right particularly wit the introduction of some brainless military operations even in the East that is no having any security challenges at the moment . something tells me Nigeria is gone ,because there is no Kanu to rise to the occassion and Nigeria's security apparatus is in the hands of the North . The situstaion before 2019 will really be intresting .

5 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by EternalTruths: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
kettykings:

I think you are right particularly wit the introduction of some brainless military operations even in the East that is no having any security challenges at the moment . something tells me Nigeria is gone ,because there is no Kanu to rise to the occassion and Obasanjo is too old to make any meaningful impact.

Those military exercise is to disarm the South before Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists invade the South.

9 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Desyner: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

Is not about vegetation but political dominance forever.

Have you forgotten Olu Falae and Samuel Afolayan plantations.

Think hard and you will see the Westward pattern.
On a long term basis it is about politics but on medium term basis it is about vegetation. It follows the vegetation pattern.

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Herdsmen shocked

☣ ☠
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by jerryunit48: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
All these things are happening under buhari‘s watch

5 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by johnstar(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sh1t hole
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by sankky: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is it possible that this massacre by the Fulanis that always go unchallenged by our security agencies ( 90% of which are headed by fulanias/northern Fulani stooges) is government-backed?

6 Likes

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by dynicks(m): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
na Waoooo!!...human life means nothing to them killers of doom!!....

people be ruthlessly taking lives like they can recreate them......WEREWOLVES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Kelklein(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
This Fulani men have a very unique way of killing people tho..

Skull slicing

Enough of all these nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by emmanuel596(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Things are going out of hand already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.