Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos (32222 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by dragunov: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
when God is fighting your battle, he will course even your enemies to fight for you, A Yoruba man
( Obafemi Awolowo ) who was thrown into a prison and was charged for treasonable felony was released by Igbo Biafran extraction (Sir Ojukwu)... ojukwu asked him to go home and mobilize his people and declare Oduduwa republic when they agreed that one Nigeria contraption and fake marriage was not working, Ojukwu was a man who saw tomorrow but Awolowo was very myopic and power driven to rule Nigeria, which never happened due to his betrayal to ojukwu. He Awolowo dubiously betrayed Ojukwu and went to liaised with Fulani/Hausa with hope and promise from them that he will President of so called Nigeria after Hausa/Fulani is done ruling the country based on their agreement. he was promised to be made the financial minister of Nigeria which was given to him as a compensation for his act as allegiance to Nigeria, Awolowo then supported the Hausa/Fulani because of his treacherous nature as a Yoruba man as he was, when the Hausa/Fulani attacked the Biafrans unprovoked and war broke out in Biafra land, Awolowo wickedly introduced hunger strike and blockade as a means of war strategies against Biafrans, which took the life of over 1.5million children due to malnutrition... to cut the story short.. the reason they joined alliance and disposed a good man Jonathan is because of their treacherous lifestyle... Yoruba should defend their land and we disassociate ourselves from united south with Yoruba

You lie A-pig! Like a true pig does. And your history is warped. Gowon was from the middlebelt. Not Hausa/Fulani. There was a Northern alliance, yes but it was spearheaded by the middlebelt.

Victor Banjo was a Yoruba man. He fought on Ojukwu's side. Another Yoruba man did too; I can't remember his name. They both got killed on the behest of Ojukwu. And yet Yoruba are betrayers. Hmm! F00l! Banjo's blood nullified any accusation you want to level on Awolowo. Take it or leave it.

The problem of the SE is caused by you guys. Your arrogance, loquaciousness and folishness knows no bound. And pride comes before a downfall.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
kense88:
Well, we have learnt our lesson. You don't lead such struggle, but create awareness of the looming danger and be ready to cooperate/take advantage of the situation, after all everyone is feeling the heat. May be this time around, middle belt will lead the struggle or face the prospect of been chased out of there land. #BuhariAndFulaniMustBeStopped. Enough is enough
west are without direction and focus, what entice them most is the little leftover national cake Hausa/Fulani constantly use to lure them, during the Python dance in Abia how many of their E warrior here on nairaland condemn that heinous crime against humanity... this race is per head count.. I will achieve Biafra without them... I will never pitch tent with bloody cowards, relax bro the zoo will tear themselves apart

1 Like

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
dragunov:

You lie A-pig! Like a true pig does. And your history is warped. Gowon was from the middlebelt. Not Hausa/Fulani. There was a Northern alliance, yes but it was spearheaded by the middlebelt.

Victor Banjo was a Yoruba man. He fought on Ojukwu's side. Another Yoruba man did too; I can't remember his name. They both got killed on the behest of Ojukwu. And yet Yoruba are betrayers. Hmm! F00l! Banjo's blood nullified any accusation you want to level on Awolowo. Take it or leave it.

The problem of the SE is caused by you guys. Your arrogance, loquaciousness and folishness knows no bound. And pride comes before a downfall.
save all this ur strength for Fulani terrorist grin grin e pain you well well cheesy
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by omoluka: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
What we have in Nigeria are two forces acting in equal and opposite direction. The forces of progression and that of retrogression but sadly, the latter seems to be gaining the upper hand.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by FrancisIgya: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
With all the attacks Buhari has given orders that vigilantes be disarmed so that Fulani herdsmen complete their job.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Ikpongiton: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
if d reversed was d case , d useless govt would hav wasted no time in despatching their untrained soldiers to the scene and unlease mayhem on the helpless ppl as it is happening in gboko.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by godofuck231: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
dainformant:
Confirmed reports have it that Fulani herdsmen went on a fresh rampage in Taraba State Thursday night,10 hours after Governor Darius Ishaku raised the alarm that they were coming. Four persons ,including a couple ,were murdered at Ngutwsem village in Gassol local government area in the night attack.

The couple were named as Mr. Shiriga Vaawombo and his wife, Ngunan.

A relation who witnessed the invasion said that as soon as Shiriga heard the first sound of gun shots,he took his wife to a place outside their house where he thought she could be safe before they were both killed.

The villagers hurriedly used blunt diggers and hoes to dig graves to bury the victims.

Below is what was shared by Nelson C . Len, the special adviser New Media to Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku of Taraba state;

What my eyes saw today was indeed barbaric, inhuman and devilish, for anyone to take another's life irrespective of what tribe or religion. Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku had raised alarm few days back on an impending attack to villagers in the state which has come to reality already.

We may think life is easy to waste just as many no longer value it anymore but judgements awaits anyone who gets involved in one way or the other. The story of what happened in Wuro Jam in Gasol LG is so disturbing that could lead to disharmony amongst neighborhood. A Tiv man who's yam seedlings were eaten up by cows and he went to report to the village head and after reaching an agreement that the Fulani man will pay 40 thousand Naira for the damage which he agreed, went ahead to threaten the farmers with an attack. A day after they gave him the money and came back that night in there numbers with guns and matchet and cleared the entire man's family just because of cows.

The question here is why will they kill four lives in such a painful and unholy way? Is it because they demanded for there right? Is there another motive behind the attack? Are the cows now important than human lives? Are these people also from another land and unknown?

Answers to the above questions will be a factor to get to the root of those sponsoring these continues killings because those that committed this very evil are resident of that village and must never be allowed to go Scott free

Main while resident are parking out of the area for fear of another attack. A eye witness told me that he saw over 20 of the herdsmen all with AK47 and matchet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/four-dead-as-herdsmen-attack-taraba-state.html
ticking bomb, with a touch of genocide waiting
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by parkwealth: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is what you don't know and they don't want you to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wiw1sckydo
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Ikpongiton: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I don't want united south, without foreign allies do you think they can penetrate Biafra... impossible, east/s-south should embrace themselves , holocaust is about to unleash, some how I like the killing because it bring my dream closer, give us Biafra let every state operates as it wishes, as for Yoruba alliance , count me out... I don't trust saboteurs, they brought Buhari along because of political favours, what make you think they won't stab you behind ur back if their Fulani masters promise them soft landing and juicy appointment
i know dat u're not igbo , you are a fulani \herdman .
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Desyner:
Exactly. In the thread where Buratai indicate that Operation Python Dance II is being planned, he only mentioned Cattle rustlers but didn't address herders/farmers clash to be as important. We are in serious danger with the way our defence apparatus is being funded and used against the minorities.
I have always said it, they don't have good intention to protect anybody in the country, but to overrun the country to know each terrain and understand how to move. While the south is waiting for their permission before they can take decisions. The north is moving steadily.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Empiror: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
As many people as possible who have hands in sponsoring herdsmen, their generation will know no peace till ten generation. Amen
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by parkwealth: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Leke001: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
My God,what is all this?...please deliver us from Buhari and his kinsmen...and the mumus still supporting him.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i know dat u're not igbo , you are a fulani \herdman .
gerrout of here
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by parkwealth: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by onward4life(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Omenkalives come and see the handiwork of your pay master and his kinsmen.

The guy has his own troubles. Upon haw he tried to please the makers of their ancestors and forefathers!

They hav just been reminded that their ancestral land now belongs to the hearse men.

Tor Tiv would now b called Emir of makurdi after 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by 2016easy2017: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
sit there waiting for buhari to use his soldiers against his men
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by UchaNwababa: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2018
kense88:
Story, with that there useless governor. He will personally lead the attack on his people. He is really that stupid
No body mess with Ezza and go free
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by freeze001(f): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2018
mechanics:
The best is to hand them over to the security agent, not to take laws into one's hands.

Have u been on this thread? Read and see the 'reward' of those that went to the authorities.
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by Splashme: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
princechurchill:
No arrest has been made...
But they won't allow state government to put in place vigilante to protect their citizens...
Buhari and security agencies are vampires and demons
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by kense88: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
west are without direction and focus, what entice them most is the little leftover national cake Hausa/Fulani constantly use to lure them, during the Python dance in Abia how many of their E warrior here on nairaland condemn that heinous crime against humanity... this race is per head count.. I will achieve Biafra without them... I will never pitch tent with bloody cowards, relax bro the zoo will tear themselves apart
Well, i understand where your coming from. If you continue to laugh at your neighbour in there time of trouble, it will definitely get to your turn. It was Ibobs yesterday, but today is benues. As far as am consign, the only blueprint to winning this war, is the whole of south working together. Otherwise, they stay divided and loose. No region can single handedly win a war against this federal government backed fulani. During operation python dance, what did igbos do? what weapons do they have, to defend them selves? Nobody likes each other, but we need to work together to stand a chance
Re: Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
freeze001:

Have u been on this thread? Read and see the 'reward' of those that went to the authorities.
Lolz, what was the reward?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentality Ill Patient Commits Suicide On Top Of Mast In Oyo State(Pics) / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.