Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Dua For Cure From Sadness - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Dua For Cure From Sadness (402 Views)

Dua For Sustenance And When In Hunger / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr / Recommended Dua On Laylatul Qodr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dua For Cure From Sadness by Amoto94(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Miraath Benefit
*The Dua for cure from Sadness*
Translated by

Abbas Abu Yahya
Miraathpubs.net

From al-Qasim bin AbdurRahman from his father from Abdullaah who said that the Messenger of Allaah sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam said:

“Allaah does not afflict a slave with grief nor sadness, except that if the slave says: –
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ عَبْدِكَ وَابْنُ أَمَتِكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَدِكَ مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤُكَ ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أَوْ عَلَّمْتَهُ أَحَدًا مِنْ خَلْقِكَ أَوْ أَنْزَلْتَهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ أَوِ اسْتَأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الْغَيْبِ عِنْدَكَ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ الْقُرْآنَ رَبِيعَ قَلْبِي وَنُورَ صَدْرِي وَجِلَاءَ حُزْنِي وَذَهَابَ هَمِّي
O Allaah indeed I am Your slave, and the son of Your slave, and the son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your Hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask of You with all Your names, which belong to You, which You have named Yourself with, or which You have taught someone from Your creation or revealed it in Your Book or that which You have taken unto Your self with the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quraan the life of my heart and light of my breast and keep away from me my sadness, and that my grief goes away –

Allaahumma ‘innee ‘abduka, wabnu ‘abdika, wabnu amatika, nasiyatee biyadika, madhin fiyya hukmuka, adlun fiyya qadha’uka, asaluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, aw anzaltahu fee kitabika, ‘aw allamthu ahadan min khaliqika, aw ista’tharta bihi fee ilmil ghaybi ‘indaka, án taj’alal-qurana rabee’a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jala’a huznee, wa thahaba hammee

then Allaah takes away his grief and sadness and replaces it with happiness.”

The narrator said: It was said: O Messenger of Allaah should we not learn it?
He answered: Of course, it is necessary for the one who hears it, that he learns it.

[Collected by Ahmad, Al-Harith bin Abee Usama in his Musnad, Abu Ya'ala, Tabraani in al-Kabeer, Ibn Hibban and al-Hakim. Authenticated by Ibn Taymeeyah, Ibn al-Qayyim and Al-Albaani in Saheehah no.199]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘Aqeedah Of Muhammad bn ‘Aliyy Jabata / Abuja Member Let Hook Up Here / Allah Is Thy Greatest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.