Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants (33446 Views)

Spoilt Children - Watch Video Of Young Under 12 Boy And Girl Kissing Each Other / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by EdificationBoss: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018
“Pure Homosexuality”- Twitter User on Picture of One Girl Pecking Another, Nigerians React

The world we live in today always gets something to be outraged about on a daily basis and so it was when a Twitter user with the handle, @i_sensed. reacted rather angrily to a picture of a girl pecking another in a picture.

According to him, he said it was a common practise among Arewa girls and that it was nothing short of homosexuality. He also noted that if it had been guys in the picture, people would have been appalled.

He tweeted; I found this picture online with something common among our Arewa Girls.. FYI this is pure Homosexuality, imagine if it is a guy and a guy on the picture, the attention it will draw

Of course he was promptly attacked by Nigerians.

Check out the tweets below.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/pure-homosexuality-twitter-user-on.html

1 Like

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by EdificationBoss: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Man2utd(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2018
See someones way of thinking, and you think this one can add anything to Nigerias development..

7 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by benben1000: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2018
Saudi Arabian and most Arab men kiss each other as a way of greeting in their culture

14 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Elparaiso(m): 11:02am On Feb 03, 2018
While I would never want to taste another man's cheeks or lips, it's beneficial for gender equality if men are allowed to romance each other the way women do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Bossontop(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Abeg who get dia numba i wantu personally correct dia orientation at d same tym

9 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by donstan18: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Man2utd:
See someones way of thinking, and you think this one can add anything to Nigerias development..

What development?

Kissing development? undecided

You'all should keep deceiving yourselves with western lives.

3 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by princechurchill(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Head knackers and their hypocrisy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Jamariwolff(f): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2018
Muslims cam misbehave ehn,
See rubbish comment everywhere, see them forming Saints for ordinary peck wey I dey collect nd give countless amount of time everyday.
I pity anyone practicing that religion

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by habsydiamond(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2018
Na for Nigeria only people dey Misinterpret things......pecking has nothing to do with homosexualism......in some countries it's a mode of greeting...why turning it to something big na....may God save in this country....

2 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Sweetcollins: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
No news
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Sharon6(f): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na wa ooooooo. A harmless peck is now termed as homosexuality... Issokay.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by olawamide042(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please when is Chelsea playing again..
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by dynicks(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
what if d pecker is her daughter? nd d peck came after she told her mum how much she loves her?
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Laple0541(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
This people are too backward, a lady giving a peck to another you termed that homosexuality. I can't imagine I share the same country with this barbaric people.

Btw why this kind foolish post go make fp self?

2 Likes

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by zombieHUNTER: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Illiteracy garnished with headslamming is a curse

Quote me anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by miremoses(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
olawamide042:
Please when is Chelsea playing again..
maybe today or next year
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by tintingz(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
And what is his business?
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
The calibte of trash on nairaland self ehn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Sard(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
He's right about people raising an eyebrow if they were guys though. However, it's fallacious and erroneous to assume they are lesbians from merely looking at this pic.
But guys and girls are different in many ways, and the way we relate with people of the same sex is just one of the differences.
This pecking doesn't mean they won't snatch each other's bf..
girls and eye service.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by theophorus(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
You mean say Burnley wan draw Man City...
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by holluwai(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
And yet many of them are pedophiles
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by ashawopikin(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
the girls in the picture are actually sisters, some people mumu sha. smh
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Amirullaha(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
theophorus:
You mean say Burnley wan draw Man City...
I tell you my guy...
FT: Burnley 1- 1 Manchester City...
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Lalas247(f): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol Attention seeker extraordinaire grin baddest ... just be showing ur ignorance all over social media ...
these northerners sha any small thing label grin
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na for Nigeria only people dey Misinterpret things......pecking has nothing to do with homosexualism......in some countries it's a mode of greeting...why turning it to something big na....may God save in this country....
here is the question... can you allow ur fellow man peck u

1 Like

Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by ibori1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
how is it my business,mumu
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by dolly60: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by Hector09(m): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Na this turf moore eh tough so man city go draw with bunley, which number e they for pool self
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by eyinjuege: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Many middle eastern men including Arabs kiss themselves on the Cheek because that is a way of greeting for them, not because they are gay. A lot of people have assumed most middle easterners are gay because of this way of greeting.
Kissing is an affectionate way of greeting others, there's no sexual anything in the picture. Its not a french kiss they're giving themselves.

Grow up..
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by sleek82(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pecking is bad but marrying a 10 year old girl is okay? Idiots everywhere!!!!!
Re: “Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants by AuroraB(f): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Elparaiso:
While I would never want to taste another man's cheeks or lips, it's beneficial for gender equality if men are allowed to romance each other the way women do.

Women romance each other
Ha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Have A Pretty Daughter(hilarious Photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.