Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) (18412 Views)

Owerri - Silent Beauty Of The East - Pics / 13.5m Nigerians Voted Without PVC In 2015 – 75% In States Won By Buhari - Cable / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
He didn't mention SOUTH EAST anywhere there o. I believe that's a general SOUTHERN problem
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by toodark: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

(Smile)... Economically we're getting emacipated, while you're busy with who becomes the next president. A region that was razed to the gound has the highest number of entrepreneurs, best education results over 13 years now with lots of innovation.

If presidency gives all the edge, North wont be the poorest, highest illitracy rate etc.

blablablabla.......
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Thickcok01: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
We know it syndrom killed easterners political position in Nigeria. For crying out loud, northerners are not incharge of voters registration in the east but the igbo igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by kernel504(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
toodark:

blablablabla.......

You were expecting di*k measuring comments, right?, higher education isn't same as Masters.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by toodark: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Thickcok01:
We know it syndrom killed easterners political position in Nigeria. For crying out loud, northerners are not incharge of voters registration in the east but the igbo igbos.

tell dem dem...na fulani herdsmen are in charge of voters cards in the east.....yeye people...

they will never blame themselves but always others....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by omolorlarh: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shortyy:
Yea. It's damn hard. Stood under the sun for hours just to get that. Glad I got it tho
In Lagos?
if yes,which local government because the ones around have not started anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Pvibe007: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
madridguy:
Nnamdi Kanu come and see your BSS officer begging for PVC grin to do wetin?
Mr man grow up , you no longer a baby. Abi how many years Seun take senior you? Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by ItzChinnex(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
I need the card, not for voting sha
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by toodark: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

You were expecting di*k measuring comments, right?, higher education isn't same as Masters.

me.?...measure dick with you.?..

i was even wondering why a easterner would even bother to mention me sef.

are you bored....??...??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Pvibe007: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
phreakabit:
Even though it is VERY difficult to get in the SE. . . The guy in question is Lagos based.

Mr CIA, so he can't be in Lagos as of the time of making that post , or probably on vacation? Some people brains need to be use for sacrifices , cos it's just useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Tinalex(f): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
For real ooo. No enough centres for registration, and the only centre you find it so congested. Nigeria..... everything is always upside down.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
This op is a b.astard ... where did you see south east ? The guy is based at Lagos ....Jo.bless op
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by okenta2017: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
ayusco85:
Get your PVC. Get your PVC. Do you know how hard it is to get PVC?

Didn't I tell you that it is going to be difficult for people of south east and south to get their
PVC, Fulanis have already planned out their strategy to dominate. All those area that you
Clashes will also not have PVC. This is the time for people of these region to speak out.
Underaged people in north west and North east are been issued with PVC while adult of voting age in
SE are being deny PVC
The time to speak out is NOW
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Shortyy(f): 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
omolorlarh:

In Lagos?
if yes,which local government because the ones around have not started anything.
Not Lagos dear, Owerri.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by kernel504(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
toodark:

me.?...measure dick with you.?..

i was even wondering why a easterner would even bother to mention me sef.

are you bored....??...??

I guess you couldn't be bordered about Westerners accessing PVC, rather you found yourself on Eastern thread.

Please, think more about West, leave us alone.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by mattmobis(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
The bottom line is, get your PVC at any cost. Otherwise, it would cost you more in the long-run.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by toodark: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
kernel504:

I guess you couldn't be bordered about Westerners accessing PVC, rather you found yourself on Eastern thread.

Please, think more about West, leave us alone.

people are telling you its hard everywere....you people just dont listen....

nobody is out to get igbos....you people are becoming annoying with una paranoia....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by dabossman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonaira1:
is he shocked?

Isn't that the same time they did in 2015 to SS and SE indigenous?

Nwoke, stop wasting your time trying to partake in something buhari/apc would either rig or kill people for. Your life matters. Let those that put him there be the ones responsible to take him out.

Is the PVC only for the Presidential election? Are you satisfied with the performance of your Governor, your Senators, your House of Rep members?

Besides, have you ever seen a politician voting more than once or snatching ballot boxes? Is it not the same common man that helps them to rig? You better get your PVC and at least make an effort to make a difference. Otherwise stop complaining.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by kernel504(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
toodark:

people are telling you its hard everywere....you people just dont listen....

nobody is out to get igbos....you people are becoming annoying with una paranoia....

If you can't see it as a tactical means to disenfranchise the South, keep saying "every where".

Igbos, we are pain in your axx.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by phreakabit(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pvibe007:

Mr CIA, so he can't be in Lagos as of the time of making that post , or probably on vacation? Some people brains need to be use for sacrifices , cos it's just useless

Your brain I guess? That's assuming you have one.
It makes absolute sense to try get the PVC in the SE and then travel for 1:30 or 8 hours depending on means of transportation, to Lagos.... and then make a post of the difficulties experienced at attempting to attain one . Doesn't it?
You reason like a demented goat. I feel sorry for your father.
BTW, you filthy sub-human apelike illiterate, the brain is a singular organ. I don't get where your S is coming from.
The correct sentence should be : Some people's brain, should be offered as sacrifice......
Don't even let me school you and expose your intellectual ineptitude and inferiority small boy, pack well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by okenta2017: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
vicktwitt:
GO GET YOUR PVC NO BE TODAY WE DON DEY HEAR THAT SLANS ABEG WHO U WANT VOTE ABI NA PEOPLE DECEIVE PEOPLE (PDP) OR NA APC OR NA THE THIRD FORCE OBJ BRING U NO SEE SAY UR VOTE IS ALREADY DIVIDED MAKE I MAKE AM CLEAR COME 2019 BUBU GO RETAIN ASO ROCK NOW WETIN WE GO DEY TALK NA FOURTH FORCE APART FROM POLITICS OR VOTING HOW WE GO TAKE STOP THIS FAI WEY WAN CONSUME NAIJA UNA DEY TALK TO VOTE BUBU COMMOT I BET IF IM COMMOT MAKE WE BRACE UP FOR WETIN GO HAPPEN AFTER THE LOSS
Obasanjo want to make sure Atiku is not elected. He formed a third force to devide middle belt
and south vote. Obasanjo has always been a man who can pull out a big joke when he sees
things are not going his way. The fear of atiku being President is getting real.
He should be ignored with his fake third force, it will not work.
Nigerians has gone beyond those stupid tricks.
If you want to know more about the man call Obasanjo read the book called Tinubu
you will understand him properly. His mirow has already shown him that Atiku will win
That is the reason for the present third force scam..
The end has come to stay
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by 12submarine(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
[s]
okenta2017:

Didn't I tell you that it is going to be difficult for people of south east and south to get their
PVC, Fulanis have already planned out their strategy to dominate. All those area that you
Clashes will also not have PVC. This is the time for people of these region to speak out.
Underaged people in north west and North east are been issued with PVC while adult of voting age in
SE are being deny PVC
The time to speak out is NOW
[/s]
Bloody go and get your PVC and stop typing nonsense. Is it fulani or hausa that are in charge of PVC in the east? This is how you will keep typing nonsense in NL and end up not getting your PVC to vote out this incompetence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Pvibe007: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
phreakabit:

Your brain I guess? That's assuming you have one.
It makes absolute sense to try get the PVC in the SE to apply for a card and then travel for 1:30 or 8 hours depending on means of transportation, to Lagos, and then make a post of the difficulties experienced at attaining one. Doesn't it?
You reason like a demented goat. I feel sorry for your father.
BTW, you filthy sub-human apelike illiterate, the brain is a singular organ. I don't get where your S is coming from.
The correct sentence should be : Some people's brain, should be offered as sacrifice......
Don't even let me school you and expose your intellectual ineptitude and inferiority small boy, pack well.

You can rain insults for all I care, last time I checked , everyone makes typos, so no biggie.
As for your fried brains, your case is RIP! Mr CIA
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by ezewealth(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pls where will I get my pic in enugu
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by OreMI22: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
APC Buhari government will try and suppress and frustrate PVC of Nigerians in regions they think the opposition will win.

The second plot is to send all the faulty card reading machines to that region and SS. Then try to disenfranchise those who managed to get their PVC.

Nigerians should be determined to vote and give themselves a good leader who does not think a fulani herdsman's cow wellbeing is more precious than the life of a farmer or the farmer's farm produce.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by urchmanni93(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
In enugu North u have to pay before before u get your pvc.... After they will be shouting on radio that pvc is free... Thieves everywhere..
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Elfaris(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chaai. how did d issue of southeast Come up in the guys post pls? nawa o.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nonaira1:
is he shocked?

Isn't that the same time they did in 2015 to SS and SE indigenous?

Nwoke, stop wasting your time trying to partake in something buhari/apc would either rig or kill people for. Your life matters. Let those that put him there be the ones responsible to take him out.
hahahahahaha
don't you think those that put him there still want to keep him there e.g Tinubu.
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by Emycord: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
SYSTEMIC RIGGING HAS JUST BEGUN AGAIN AS IT WAS IN 2015
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by BankeSmalls(f): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why not allow every voter line up behind their party flag and stop all these rigging before election?
Re: Nigerian Expresses How Difficult It Is To Get His PVC In The South East (pics) by kaywhy09(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Here in Ib, I've been to 4 different reg. centres only to be directed to the LGA which is as far as traveling out of state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings And Talks About His Allegation / Where Are The $6bn 2016 China Projects? / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.