Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (19920 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by reportnaija(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018

In another case of jungle justice, a suspected motorcycle thief was burnt to death by a mob in Yawuri, Kebbi state yesterday February 2nd. So couldn’t they have handed him over to the police? See graphic photos below

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/03/motorcycle-thief-burnt-death-kebbi-graphic-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Now that he has been burnt to death does that make them feel any better!
Whatever happened to the police!
We live like we have no law!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by bentlywills(m): 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
cry
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
dang
even kebbi that I rank the most peaceful state in the north embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
You can steal car
You can steal money
You can steal house ( if you can)
But never steal Cow or Okada in the North. . . He should have known.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mancity are they still on top

RIP bro
Such is life in a shithole country
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Our leaders caused all these things; both the cheap thievery and the useless mobbing, they are both caused by our selfish leaders. But I still wonder why they don't fall victim of this kind of justice....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Too much... I hate jungle justice
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by bjayx: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shiiitest hole country!!! What do U expect?

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
wilsonreuben:
Now that he has been burnt to death does that make them feel any better!
Whatever happened to the police!
We live like we have no law!

Did I hear you say police??

The police will release them even before those that handed him over leave the station.

When they are finally released, it becomes bad news for those who nearly lynched him to death.

So bro, handing criminals over to the police is as life threatening as smoking cigga in a filling station

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by lelvin(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
He took another's property and they took his life in return. Score settled.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by lyricalz: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
shithole country
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by usba: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
Deranged mob, how is the punishment proportionate to the crime. The same mob will see a corrupt politician and hail him for their crimes.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
last picture... are they going to eat that roasted suya
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by ojun50(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
troublemakea:
dang

even kebbi that I rank the most peaceful state in the north embarassed
any tin north is not peacefull

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I condemned jungle justice but criminal got no pity for humanity too.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by emmpire: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just because of motorcycle? So sad that people direct their anger towards the negative. Yes his actions are punishable by the law, but not like this. This is just too gruesome and just too pathetic that he ended like this. May God help my country Nigeria.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Obason22(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
only if they can learnt leason
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by rayopt(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Naijaria sha, , , ,na human being una kill like this??

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by zolajpower: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
I feel no pity for the thief being killed .
However ,no thanks to the NPF for there fraudulent nature in handling issue of robbery and criminality . if the masses have handed him over to the police in two weeks time the young man would have released after settlement and the community will pat dearly with their lives
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by imstrong1: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
What a way to execute judgment.. shocked soon there won't be need for law enforcement agents
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chai...... Buhari na wah
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
How I wish we could burn our thieving politicians like this
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Gej, Ibb, obj and Buhari that has stole billions are still walking freely...

There was a country.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
And the political thief gets a big warm welcome!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by kenmaro: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
In as much as i won't support stealing, I strongly condemn burning of a human being just to enforce justice. This is barbaric!
Why are they staring at the corpse, they have a huge roasted flesh right before them, they should fist on it. Barbarians!
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Onyenna(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nah wah ooooh
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by afbstrategies: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Stealing is not good. Period. Motorcycle thieves, armed robbers, police, government officials and politicians.

I see no difference between you all and this one undecided

Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Mekuze2(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
What is the govt doing about this thing called jungle justice.
Re: Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Really does this even make sense!!!burning someone cos he stole a Motorcyle?height of inhumanity!Is he a ritualist?No is he an armed robber No?is he an organ harvester or deadly cultist?Then his killers should live forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Strangled And His Body Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Delta / Nigerian Carer In UK Faces Lengthy Jail Sentence For Abandoning Autistic Lady / Unilorin Student Commits Suicide Over Failure Of Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.