Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27337 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
Can you drop your what's app contact
You can ask whatever question you want to ask here. Or on our telegram chat group. The link to our telegram chat group is on our telegram channel.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Scholarsticchai:
Can you drop your what's app contact

You can ask whatever question you want to ask here. Or on our telegram chat group. The link to our telegram chat group is on our telegram channel.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
For those that registered for etherbtc (ethbt), Feb 14 is the date scheduled for the distribution of the tokens.
Emails have been sent out to those that qualified for the airdrops and instructions on how to claim your free ethbtc are in the mail.
Good luck
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
ETHBTC tokens have been distributed to those who registered for it. We are now awaiting the listing on an exchange to know the worth of the 25ethbit given out.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy Sunday friends.
Most people are impatient concerning this airdrops.
Some claimed they have not received any airdrop since they have been registering. Distribution of airdrop tokens takes a lot of time and it also depends on the developers' decision. Most of these airdrops also do ICO which may last up to 1 month before their ICO ends. And no developer of a token or coin will give out his tokens without selling his ICO first.
I stated it in my writeup above that airdrops are used as incentives to attract investors to a particular coin and also to create awareness about the coin. Some developers don't do ICO so their token distribution take less time.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Even those that buy ICOs do wait for the developers to distribute the tokens on the stipulated time on their website without any complaint.

I see no reason why we should all be in hurry since we have nothing to lose in airdrops. It only requires little or no effort to get your airdrop delivered to your wallet.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by SHEGZED: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
CAN'T WAIT FOR SUCH OPPORTUNITIES...PLEASE,BE FAST.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Another reason why some people don't get the airdrop is that the instructions given by the developers are not always followed by some people.
When they give any instruction on how to receive their airdrop, you must follow it strictly..
If they ask you to follow their twitter page and tweet about their airdrop and post the link in the airdrop form but you only follow their tweeter page without posting the link in the airdrop form, you are automatically disqualified.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by murshid09(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
pls i have been trying to get to know how to retweet on twitter and how how to get retweet link using my android phone.awaits ur reply sir on this platform or telegram :username (Mmkonsepts) or whatsapps 08077329690. Nb how to get retweet link using phone
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ultimate77(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
I just stumbled on this and have gone through all posts here... Please guys @OP after getting this free air drops how do I convert to local currency?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2018
murshid09:
pls i have been trying to get to know how to retweet on twitter and how how to get retweet link using my android phone.awaits ur reply sir on this platform or telegram :username (Mmkonsepts) or whatsapps 08077329690. Nb how to get retweet link using phone
To retweet a tweet. Open the tweet, you will see some symbols at the bottom of the tweet, click on the 2nd symbol and you will see 2 options, first is to retweet that tweet and the 2nd is to quote the tweet.
To get the retweet link, click on the arrow point downward on the right of the tweet, you will some options, click on copy tweet link and you are good to go.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:51am On Feb 19, 2018
ultimate77:
I just stumbled on this and have gone through all posts here... Please guys @OP after getting this free air drops how do I convert to local currency?
All tokens can be converted to your local currency as long as it is listed in an exchange.
the token must first be converted to ETH or btc.
You can then sell your ETH or btc on any local exchange in Nigeria like localbitcoin, luno, remitano, or you sell to individual here on nairaland but you must extra careful with the last option.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by ultimate77(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
agentakins:

All tokens can be converted to your local currency as long as it is listed in an exchange.
the token must first be converted to ETH or btc.
You can then sell your ETH or btc on any local exchange in Nigeria like localbitcoin, luno, remitano, or you sell to individual here on nairaland but you must extra careful with the last option.
alright, thanks. I always able to register in about 3 of them and joined their social media platforms. Aside from tge referral thing is there or are there other things I need to do? Please if u can drop me your contact lemme reach you. Thanks.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
ultimate77:

alright, thanks. I always able to register in about 3 of them and joined their social media platforms. Aside from tge referral thing is there or are there other things I need to do? Please if u can drop me your contact lemme reach you. Thanks.
I'm sorry, I don't give out my personal details. We can make all discussions open here, or on our telegram chat group. I don't want any secret or hidden discussion.
Others can also benefit from your questions.
Concerning your question, you have nothing to do again once you follow all steps as specified by the developers of the coins or tokens.
Thank you.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
If you got equal airdrop, creascebt airdrop, and ethbtc airdrop and you want to sell. Let me know. I'll guide you on how to sell on etherdelta and convert your token to ETH.
But I'll advise you hold for higher price in future.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning pals. This is the planting season. The harvest season is definitely coming very soon.
Brace up for the good. Cryptocurrency is the way!!!

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by gistsky: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2018
agentakins:
Good morning pals. This is the planting season. The harvest season is definitely coming very soon.
Brace up for the good. Cryptocurrency is the way!!!
Op thanks for this.
Pls I'm very new here. I hv followed up to telegram channel. But to fill d form is my prob.
How do i answer dis pls?
Bitcoin talk name
Bitcoin talk profile link
ETH addrrss
Thanks
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by newslifeop: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by gistsky: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Any whatsapp group pls?
because i can't chat wt d telegram, nt familiar wt it.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
gistsky:

Op thanks for this.
Pls I'm very new here. I hv followed up to telegram channel. But to fill d form is my prob.
How do i answer dis pls?
Bitcoin talk name
Bitcoin talk profile link
ETH addrrss
Thanks
You must have a bitcointalk account to have a user name and profile link.
And you can get ethereum wallet address by downloading imtoken ethereum wallet. Install it and open it. Click on where you have ETH, your address is the alphanumeric code starting with 0x...
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
gistsky:
Any whatsapp group pls?
because i can't chat wt d telegram, nt familiar wt it.
I'm sorry, there is no WhatsApp group. Telegram is much easier to chat compare to WhatsApp.
Try and understand it,
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by gistsky: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2018
agentakins:

You must have a bitcointalk account to have a user name and profile link.
And you can get ethereum wallet address by downloading imtoken ethereum wallet. Install it and open it. Click on where you have ETH, your address is the alphanumeric code starting with 0x...
Ok thanks. I hv done it.
Wht next?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
gistsky:

Ok thanks. I hv done it.
Wht next?
Join the telegram link in the writeup above and register with every airdrop we post on the telegram channel.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
*THE BANK*

A bank is a broker between the poor and the rich. The only place where the two meet is in a bank. The poor brings the money, through saving, and the rich takes it, through borrowing.
A poor person saves the money because they have more money than their thinking capacity. So they keep the money in the bank so they can go and think what to do with the money they saved.

On the other side, the rich people come to pick that money, through borrowing, because they have more ideas than the money they have.

On a practical side, please show me one billionaire who got rich through saving and I will show you a million Nigerians who have money saved in the banks and are still renting the houses that the Millionaires and billionaires build through the poor people savings which the rich borrowed from a bank.

*#ThinkInvestment, #ThinkBusiness*
COPIED

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Happy weekend to all our telegram subscribers.
I will advise we hold our tokens and sell when they are listed on exchanges.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Happy Sunday to all our friends.
This week is going to be a successful week for all of us.
For any question relating to airdrops, kindly drop it here or on our telegram chat group. Read through the post above and make the right choice by joining our telegram airdrop channel for latest and quality free airdrops.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Happy new week friends.
This week is going to be a favourable and blessed week for us all.
Amen
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by geni340(f): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
hello, pls i havnt recieved any token in my ETH wallet, and ive signed up for several airdrops via. d telegram channel...eventum, tokenEnergy, bitcionblue, turbulent, corbit, thrive, dracaryscoin, equity base.....yet no token. plss help.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Dollabiz: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by gistsky: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
geni340:
hello, pls i havnt recieved any token in my ETH wallet, and ive signed up for several airdrops via. d telegram channel...eventum, tokenEnergy, bitcionblue, turbulent, corbit, thrive, dracaryscoin, equity base.....yet no token. plss help.
U need to wait till their end dates. Some ll be on d 6th of March, some 10th, and so forth
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Happy new day pals.
More airdrops coming your way this week.
Stay tuned and remember to share this opportunity for others to benefit from it.
YOU GIVE NOTHING BUT TAKE EVERYTHING !!!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2018
gistsky:

U need to wait till their end dates. Some ll be on d 6th of March, some 10th, and so forth
Thanks for this response.
The problem we have with some people is that they cannot exercise patience. And most people don't bother to read the content of the website before registering. Even instructions are difficult to read let alone follow them.
All these make them to end up not getting the airdrop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.