Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (27536 Views)

How I Make Money From Cryptocurrency Without Spending A Dime! / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Start Earning Without Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
Happy Sunday to all our subscribers and friends.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Please let us adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum and thread.
Thank you
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2018
Pls let us hold our precious airdrop tokens we have received.
The prices may be little now due to btc price fluctuations, but with time, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
✨ Cointify Wisdom ✨

A Gardner may Water the plant daily, but fruits grows only in the season.

Have Patience, everything is destined to happen at its own time.

#CryptoNeedsPatience
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2018
REMINDER!!!
Pls let us stop posting irrelevant links and topics on this thread. It is highly prohibited.
If you want to publicise your link or anything you do,
Kindly create your own thread if you are sure of it. And prove your point beyond reasonable doubt.
Thanks as you cooperate.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
BITUSD AIRDROP !!!

Do not miss bitusd airdrop. it might come out to be like exrp that gave 10,000,000 token which worth $1500 wen it hit the exchange.
This one may not be up to that but may turn out to give tangible money after listing. Who knows? ����

Earn 1,000,000 bitusd
Register now before it goes off

The link is already on our telegram channel. Join our telegram channel NOW to have access to the link.

IT MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE HUGE!!!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2018
UPDATE
To join our telegram channel. Click on the one and only link on the first page of this thread.
Thank you
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Oyeleye101(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2018
correctguy101:

There are a few coins I'm getting regularly for free. I just hope they make up for the money I lost investing in crypto currency lately.

For now, I'll only invest in crypto currency if I'm the owner of the coin. Anything else is a no go area for me.
only if it's data and time....
which coin are you getting for free?
I am interested too... My whatsapp is 08160130617
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Oyeleye101(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
correctguy101:

There are a few coins I'm getting regularly for free. I just hope they make up for the money I lost investing in crypto currency lately.

For now, I'll only invest in crypto currency if I'm the owner of the coin. Anything else is a no go area for me.
only if it's data and time....
I am interested too
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyeleye101:
I am interested too
Sorry bro, I don't want any personal contacts, email address or links on this thread. As you can see that I didn't leave any despite the pressure from nairalanders requesting for it.
Thank you for your understanding.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by correctguy101(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oyeleye101:
which coin are you getting for free? I am interested too 08160130617
Join steemit and you'll get enough info on many things.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
*FEW FACTS ABOUT WEALTH.*

(1.) *Your salary will never make you rich. Your boss isn't that foolish.*

(2.) Your salary is fixed, are your expenses fixed?

(3.) *If your company pays you the exact true value of the services you render, they would be running at a loss. As an employee, you are underpaid.*

(4.) Once you get HIRED, you either get FIRED or RETIRED, you may also resign when you are TIRED.

(5.) *Salary is the bribe you are given to forget your dreams, family, freedom, self-esteem, academics, social life and other personal goals.*

(6.) Your kids won't inherit your post in that company you are employed in. Employment is not hereditary.

(7.) *If your salary is not huge enough to pay your bills, leaving you with sufficient amount to save, prepare for poverty after you stop work.*

(8.) If you must work, before you eat, if you get paralysed, ill or become aged, hunger will strike you.

(9.) *Being an employee is a bit similar to being a slave, you take orders, you are regimented, when will you become a master?*

(10.) In Forbes list of the richest men in the world, show me one employee.

*A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE:*

*Do Have a "Plan B" to take care of your posterity... Invest wisely, and never get yourself caged in the web!*
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2018
agentakins:
*FEW FACTS ABOUT WEALTH.*

(1.) *Your salary will never make you rich. Your boss isn't that foolish.*

(2.) Your salary is fixed, are your expenses fixed?

(3.) *If your company pays you the exact true value of the services you render, they would be running at a loss. As an employee, you are underpaid.*

(4.) Once you get HIRED, you either get FIRED or RETIRED, you may also resign when you are TIRED.

(5.) *Salary is the bribe you are given to forget your dreams, family, freedom, self-esteem, academics, social life and other personal goals.*

(6.) Your kids won't inherit your post in that company you are employed in. Employment is not hereditary.

(7.) *If your salary is not huge enough to pay your bills, leaving you with sufficient amount to save, prepare for poverty after you stop work.*

(8.) If you must work, before you eat, if you get paralysed, ill or become aged, hunger will strike you.

(9.) *Being an employee is a bit similar to being a slave, you take orders, you are regimented, when will you become a master?*

(10.) In Forbes list of the richest men in the world, show me one employee.

*A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE:*

*Do Have a "Plan B" to take care of your posterity... Invest wisely, and never get yourself caged in the web!*
This is the right opportunity for you to invest in Crypto currency without using a dime from your pocket. Think well... Think smart...
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am not surprised that the trait of animal is in some few Nigerians.
They read rules and regulations but don't adhere to it.
They like to reap from where they did not sow.
They intentionally want to bring down another person's success once they see it growing.
They don't care to know the consequences of their actions.
They like to reap from other people's success.
They use their time and efforts negatively.
They hate to see other people succeed in what they also did and failed.
STOP POSTING LINKS AND SHARING OF PERSONAL CONTACTS ON THIS THREAD.
IF WHAT YOU DO IS LEGITIMATE AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT OF IT, CREATE A THREAD ABIUT IT.
AND LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE WHOLE WORLD WITH PROOFS THAT IT IS WORKING, SAFE AND LEGITIMATE.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
agentakins:
I am not surprised that the trait of animal is in some few Nigerians.
They read rules and regulations but don't adhere to it.
They like to reap from where they did not sow.
They intentionally want to bring down another person's success once they see it growing.
They don't care to know the consequences of their actions.
They like to reap from other people's success.
They use their time and efforts negatively.
They hate to see other people succeed in what they also did and failed.
STOP POSTING LINKS AND SHARING OF PERSONAL CONTACTS ON THIS THREAD.
IF WHAT YOU DO IS LEGITIMATE AND YOU ARE CONFIDENT OF IT, CREATE A THREAD ABIUT IT.
AND LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE WHOLE WORLD WITH PROOFS THAT IT IS WORKING, SAFE AND LEGITIMATE.
Please can you explain this airdrop to me I don't seems to understand and how do I join
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Asatom:

Please can you explain this airdrop to me I don't seems to understand and how do I join
Like I wrote in my write up on page 1, airdrops are incentives in form of coins or tokens given to Crypto currency community by the coin or token developers to create awareness about their coin or token.
These coins can be converted to Bitcoin and then to real money by selling it.
In other words, the coins are given out free to those who register and follow the instructions on their websites.
I have benefitted a lot from these airdrops so I decided to create awareness about it so my fellow youths can also benefit from it.
To benefit from it, you must meet some requirements which are:
1. Telegram account
2. Twitter account
3. Reddit account ( Not always requested)
4. Bitcointalk account (Not always requested)
5. Ethereum wallet address (Mostly requested, and can
be gotten from imtoken app on play store)
In order to be able to register for these airdrops as they are launched, you will need to join our telegram channel which is the only link on the first page. Just click on it and it will take you to our telegram channel.
You can also join the telegram chat group from there where you can ask other related questions.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2018
Happy new week pals
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
waleskenny:
For the late
Bob's Repair is giving away 20 free BOB token
You are one of the animals in human skin that we have in Nigeria.
Go and open your own thread.
Only weaklings and lazy ass like you always want to reap where they did not sow.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Happy weekend to all our telegram subscribers.
Pls hold your airdrops like gold. Don't sell them cheap. The price you are seeing now, you will see no more once we enter a bullish season.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Godsproxy: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
good pm Agent Akin.has any coin translated to dollars in your wallet?
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Emperorchix(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please can anyone just put me through here, cos am totally a novice on crpto trading but I have so much interest in it, but don't know where to start from.
Pls OP and others should help me. Thanks!
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Godsproxy:
good pm Agent Akin.has any coin translated to dollars in your wallet?
No coin will translate to dollars in ur wallet if not listed in an exchange. In fact, any coin in your wallet that is yet to be listed in an exchange is as useless as a tissue paper until it can be traded, that is when a value is attached to it.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Emperorchix:
Please can anyone just put me through here, cos am totally a novice on crpto trading but I have so much interest in it, but don't know where to start from.
Pls OP and others should help me. Thanks!
Go through my write up on first page. And read the requirements on this page here.
Note: This is not about Crypto trading but airdrop.
However, if you intend to learn about Crypto trading, you must make a lot of sacrifices to the Crypto gods first before you become a pro. Lol
Learn about fundamental analysis (FA), twitter and bitcointalk are good for this. Technical Analysis (TA), babypip and one other site I can't recall now are good for this. and finally, be disciplined.
Some will tell you to follow some trading call groups on telegram, but I'll advise against it because it is very risky and can send you back to the village.
It is better you learn the rudiments by yourself.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday to all.
May the blessings of today be our portion.
Amen
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Suudoo: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
please how do I sell my tokens from my Etherum wallet?Thanks in anticipation.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by agentakins: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2018
Tokens cannot be sold until such token is listed in an exchange. Confirm if the token you intend to sell is in exchange first. Exchanges have different methods of trading on their platforms, though slightly similar.
You must also signup on those exchanges first before you can carry out any transaction.
Re: The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime by Suudoo: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2018
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Latest Yahoo Boy Update - Best Apps For Yahoo Boys For Easy Cash Out In 2022 / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.