Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:42 PM

King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (87080 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / Long Cobra Killed After Swallowing Turkey Eggs (Photos) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by olakit: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Clash of the Titans end in 0 0 draw.

Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by felnino(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lala Lala Lala o.

Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Doctormarrvin: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why didn't Lalasticlala go to separate them? Or join them in python dancing.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Malakh: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
no vex jare...i gave you my facebook na and watsapp
jupiterx:

Bros howfa na, you never get my time since o cry
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
supereagle:

Pray for the people in authority ooo.

Hmmmmm!!!!!

���
Ekwueme died,in 1 wk there's street lite in Oko his home town.In 1 wk d bad road from Ekwulobia to Oko was tarred.1 wk d fence of d Catholic church near his house was built nd painted.Just in 1 wk d field near his home had canopies with aircoditions fixed.
IF D DEATH OF A PROMINENT MAN CAN BRING SUCH A RAPID DEVELOPMENT. SHLD WE THEN PRAY FOR MORE PROMINENT NIGERIANS TO DIE?

hmmmm yes o bro if that would help... I ws thinkin to nepa would give light 24/7 on Christmas or ileya day till the third day. I then ask myself what stopping them giving light if not much atleast 15hrs/day like dey would give it full on Christmas or ileya day?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by perdollar(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
d dead snakes r on my phone yet am dead scared i may get bitten
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
perdollar:
d dead snakes r on my phone yet am dead scared i may get bitten
And you call yourself a man?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Holahtunez(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
troublemakea:
so irritating iyanma.....this exactly would be buhari's life after 2019
so as you wish for yourself

2 Likes

Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by perdollar(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
bettercreature:
And you call yourself a man?
u dont man up to everything
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
2019 FIGHT BETWEEN THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. APC VS PDP WILL END IN A DRAW MATCH LIKE THIS.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Malakh:
no vex jare...i gave you my facebook na and watsapp
You didn't reply on fb
Have sent another message sef
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Tejiriseth(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2018
who photoshop this thing na.?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Deemg(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2018
It ended up a draw. No winner or vanquish.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Lala ooooo
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by aprilwise(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Weting cause their fight?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by DidierDrogba: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Lala mm....come right here,thy news have come
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by EternalTruth: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2018
blues343:
According to the Threat, the both of them Died....That Is DRAW AND BOTH TEAM SCORE..
.i e Draw and Goal Goal
X and . The odds go big oh.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by EternalTruth: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
aprilwise:
Weting cause their fight?
ipob cobra agitating for referendum in the south east had to attack Nigerian Army Python
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by blues343(m): 7:40am On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruth:
X and . The odds go big oh.
The odd go big die bros. Na King Cobra vs Phyton o.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by kazzy4u(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2018
if say nah naija nw dey will talk say nah bad sign.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by maasoap(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2018
troublemakea:
so irritating iyanma.....this exactly would be buhari's life after 2019
Or, your father's life.
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Malakh: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2018
i think you sent it to the wrong person it's henry adetunji
jupiterx:

You didn't reply on fb
Have sent another message sef
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Damfostopper:
This is a setup.... where is the video
call lala na him department
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2018
idonbilivit ooo...so Naija change don enter snake world too...eyi ma GA ooo
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Malakh:
i think you sent it to the wrong person it's henry adetunji
It's the right one
You wore dreads in the profile pic
I changed my fb username
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Malakh: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2018
ok i'm at work now, i had braids not dreads tho...i'll be at home in 5 hours
jupiterx:

It's the right one
You wore dreads in the profile pic
I changed my fb username
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
Malakh:
ok i'm at work now, i had braids not dreads tho...i'll be at home in 5 hours
You should be free now shay?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by Malakh: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
just reach house got to make some extra money on fifa game
jupiterx:

You should be free now shay?
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Clash of the Titans
Re: King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) by troublemakea(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
maasoap:
Or, your father's life.
your own father, mother, uncle, cousin life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.