Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (31161 Views)

I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by tiredoflife(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2018
mikedimeji:

At times when I read stuffs like this all I do is laugh...
U stop respecting him, how does that affect him. Before u open ur mouth to bash elders first consider that he’s old enough to be ur father/uncle so that alone should guide ur utterances. I don’t disrespect elders I rather keep quite.

Did he pray when tithe was being attacked ...elders my foot
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by bebeto94: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2018
darol4real:
so many people are in bondage today because of what they did or said to men of God. That is why i advised you to keep your mouth shut.
Pure nonsense, so wat bondage can hold dem. U r ridiculous. Y didnt adeboye condemn d killing n offer d government 2 protect d pple.
Adeboye has like 5 policemen on him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by bebeto94: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2018
darol4real:
Bro, he that keep his mouth, safe his life...good night
U r just forming one capon,
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by divineappo(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2018
“a prayer warrior is more effective than an activist” - Pastor Adeboye

What a silly and unrealistic Statement

3 Likes

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by ethankareem(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Wetin him talk swt......
The country is over populated, women getting pregnant should not b an issue
.......The issue is, wat has God told him gangan? How is Nigeria gonna be a better place
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by abimic(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Anyway, I've seen in my years of search that the only place to wrongly seek solution and advise to our miserable governance is the church, the only solution to our myriad problems is governance, not any prayer! I doubt if any country is more prayerful than Nigeria even the prosperous North America as a continent. Every street in Nigeria has churches, even despite the remote village I served then, churches are countless and prayers are ceaseless or maybe our prayers are never answered because our church goers are never Christlike and are selfish. To me, telling the president words to up his game and fast as Nigerians are losing patience is more expected than this, this is like pampering presidency. If the church can not be outspoken and harsh against bad governance....sorry, the politicians have seats in front and speak in the house of God, how can they be reproached?

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mikedimeji(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
tiredoflife:

When u question a wrong
Nigerians bring the seniority card
A wrong indeed. People that well trained don’t use words against their elders.
Everyone is free to express his opinion on issue if u have a diverse opinion u express it without having to condemn or insult people except if u don’t have his like in ur family.
Abi can u look to ur dad and say stuffs to his face. Manners is very key
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by callixibe: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
If your pastor who is a second citizen of this country can not make any positive change in this administration, then advice him to withdraw. Failure to do so may attract part of the punishment waiting for this government to your Church since the Church unanimously endorsed his candidaturel. He is there politicizing the killings.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Dove18: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:
God cannot sponsor evil?? Lmao has this man even read the Bible??
Where in the Bible did God sponsor evil? U obviously need spiritual education. But I guess u wouldn't know u need one just like d Pharisees cos spiritual truths aren't taught they are caught and u need them 2b revealed to you.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mikedimeji(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2018
divineappo:
“a prayer warrior is more effective than an activist” - Pastor Adeboye

What a silly and unrealistic Statement
What do u know!
I really don’t blame u guys saying thrash on this thread. May u not be confronted with issues of life then come back and tell us how being an activist will save u.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mvem(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
darol4real:
so many people are in bondage today because of what they did or said to men of God. That is why i advised you to keep your mouth shut.
...how do you know... Thats what they tell u so that u remain mute even when u see them doing wrong....they condemn you but when they do wrong they say "touch not my anointed"...I believe in no bondage or whatever, African sense is the bondage and that's what u re exhibiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by kinguwem: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This was the same man who sold the Fulani dullard to Nigerians as the Messiah...

Abeg he is complicit in the crimes against the good people of middle belt
Please don't display your ignorance online. Pastor Adeboye is different from Rev. Mbaka.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
he Said he is not speaking to the media and Nigeria
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by tiredoflife(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikedimeji:

A wrong indeed. People that well trained don’t use words against their elders.
Everyone is free to express his opinion on issue if u have a diverse opinion u express it without having to condemn or insult people except if u don’t have his like in ur family.
Abi can u look to ur dad and say stuffs to his face. Manners is very key

So if the elders act like a child
We should look away
Seniority is the downfall of Nigerians
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by zico70: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Shey be dem don talk make u na go collect una pvc, lets hear who u will vote for again.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Desyner:

You are quoting that scripure out of context. The "works" being talked about here are the actions that we take as a result of faith that's true. You quoted James 2:15-17 but further reading to verse 23 reveals that the works being talked about is that taken to validate our faith and not the "work done for God to bless"
Here is a simple question for you. Which solution to the problem of hunger and unclothedness does “James” consider to be more effective? (a) a prayer or prophetic declaration (“receive clothes and receive food in Jesus name!”), or (b) actually giving the needy person food to eat and clothes to wear?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by divineappo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikedimeji:

What do u know!
I really don’t blame u guys saying thrash on this thread. May u not be confronted with issues of life then come back and tell us how being an activist will save u.
am sure u are a rccg member, for ur info, am also a rccg member, youth exco for the matter.

My bible never said "don't criticize your pastor"
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by plaetton: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ebullience:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday night led members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) to pray against people shedding blood in Nigeria, their protectors as well as their sponsors at the church’s February Holy Ghost Service held at the Redemption Camp.

Members of the church in 198 countries participated in the programme through viewing centres. They prayed for the killers and their collaborators to be exposed and dealt with.

The pastor will also hold special three-hour prayer session for Nigeria‎ at the Redemption Camp of February 13.

Explaining why he had not personally commented on the widespread killings in the country despite calls by people for him to speak out, he said he belongs to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) ‎both of which have leaders who have spoken on the issues on behalf of their members, including himself.

But last night he decided to talk about the killings to members of the church in his capacity as their General Overseer. He chose to address the issues mathematically by reducing them to simultaneous equations to derive an answer.

Pastor Adeboye, a former university teacher, has a doctorate degree in mathematics. The equations, according to him, are:

· There are certain problems beyond man

· There is no problem beyond God

· Man can hide from his fellow man

· No man can hide from God

· Security agents can be compromised

· God cannot be compromised. His holiness is not negotiable and cannot be compromised.

· Man can sponsor evil

· God cannot sponsor evil

The answer to the equations solved simultaneously, he said, is just one answer; which is that “a prayer warrior is more effective than an activist”.

He described the correlation of answer to the tendency of enemies and some children of God to underrate the power of prayer. He then led the congregation in a series of prayers for the killers, people who connive with them and their sponsors to be exposed by God and dealt with.

Praying in a similar vein earlier, his wife, Folu Adeboye, who led congregational prayers for nations, pleaded for God to grant Nigeria victory over its challenges this month of February.

In his main sermon, which was a continuation of the church’s sermon series, titled “stronger than the enemy,” the General Overseer, likened the problems of individuals and nations to mountains, which can be moved by faith.

Recalling one of his prophecies for the year that “erstwhile stubborn mountains will move,” he called on the congregation to tackle their mountains head on.

He then highlighted the strategies to deal with mountains, leading the congregation in aggressive prayers to activate each of them at the service, which was largely devoted to prayers.

He advised strongly against tolerating one’s mountains because that makes the mountain remain; rather they should be confronted. “Don’t pretend there is no mountain, don’t ignore your problem, confront it,” he stressed.

He also advised against the practice of taking problems to fellow men always, instead of God. He cited the example of a barren woman who a pastor was ‎avoiding, but had 5 children after crying out directly to God.

According to the General Overseer, “A woman who had destroyed her womb during an attempt to abort a pregnancy gave the testimony. She had messed around, become pregnant and, because she tried to hide it from everybody, she tried an abortion which went wrong.

“When she was rushed to hospital, the doctors decided the only way to save her life was to remove her womb, which they did. And of course, she knew the result of that action when she got married – no babies.

Later, she became born-again and heard that God can do anything. So she started going to a man of God (I won’t mention names) to say, “Please, pray for me. I need children.”

“After many prayer sessions, the problem remained the same, even as other barren women were getting pregnant. So the man of God asked her to tell her story, and when she confessed her womb had been removed, the pastor started avoiding her. During one of her visits, she saw the pastor sneaking out to avoid her.

“From then, she decided to cry out to God directly. Then one day God visited her. She had a dream, in which she was stark naked, with a man holding an animal skin walking towards her. She became afraid but she was rooted to the spot, shaking; she couldn’t run. And when the man got close to her, he wrapped the animal skin round her and disappeared. The woman woke up sweating but she knew that she had been given a new womb because her menstruation resumed.”

The second strategy, he advised, is to talk to the mountain with faith as ‎Jesus admonished us to. “Engage your mountain in a conversation – tell it that between the two of you, one has to move, but it can’t be you because according the scriptures the Lord is always with you and you will not be moved; and He is your fortress so you cannot be shaken; and because you trust in the Lord you are as secure as Mount Zion.

Thirdly, he said, you need explain to the mountain that it is blocking your view, making it difficult to have a vision, then command it out of your way or even decree it to move.

However he said one has to live right with God to be able to issue decrees to problems, a reason he said, “I am crazy about the need to stay holy.”

In a testimony, he spoke about a tree in the middle of a major road in Lokoja, Kogi Sate, some years ago, which residents said could not be cut down for spiritual reasons. He said he took note of that and went ahead with the programme of the church. That night, he recalled, there was a rainstorm and by daybreak the tree was on its side, completely uprooted

Pastor Adeboye also advised that specific mountains should be identified in prayers and where they should be moved to be mentioned – cast it into the sea as in the example of Jesus.

He said when it is all done, one shouldn’t boast about it but should as a matter of urgency, return the glory to God.

After the prayers, he asked the pastors of the church to lay hands on everyone in the congregation to confirm the prayers and to ensure the mountains don’t return if people live right with God.‎

While that was going on, he went to a section of the altar to pray for people with special cases, he had asked to be brought during the Holy Ghost Services.

As is usual with the services, there were testimonies galore – of healing and even some members raising people from death with blessed handkerchiefs and anointing oil.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257466-i-refused-speak-killings-nigeria-pastor-adeboye.html/

Fxxing idiot this Adeboye is.

Still busy promoting magical thinking, ignorance and docility,..for profit.

Adeboye especially, and other greedy and evil leaders like him are the primary reasons that Northern Jihadists will continue to conquer and continue to treat the rest of Nigeria like a conquered and occupied territory.

Just imagine a so-called priest and apostle of Jesus , who cannot speak out boldly and angrily against evil , against an orchestrated genocide of especially Christian minorities.

Adeboye, a money-hungry thief extraordinaire, a sophisticated conman who leads , financially saps, and has the ears of millions of sheeple home and abroad, is too cowardly to join the loud chorus of voices shaming the Nigerian government and security agencies.

At the very least, with RCCG coffers richer than most State governments, shouldn't RCCG be funding and running IDP camps for the survivors of Fulani herdsmen terror ?
When does the church of Jesus lead ?

Is it only "bring me your money" that the Church of Jesus stands for ?

Because of the reach and influence of this greedy coward, I see Adeboye as perhaps the greatest modern plague that has beset the Nigeria, and by extension, the entire African race.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Desyner: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Seun:
Here is a simple question for you. Which solution to the problem of hunger and unclothedness does “James” consider to be more effective? (a) a prayer or prophetic declaration (“receive clothes and receive food in Jesus name!”), or (b) actually giving the needy person food to eat and clothes to wear?
when the need is material we are suppose to give according to option (b) above, in herdsmen and other troublers of the nation cases' we need prayer. The bible also tells us that "the effectual prayer of a righteous man availeth much". I go with daddy GO here. The weapons of our warfare are not canal but spiritual. Lest we fall short of the law.

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
crooked pastor!
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ebullience:
Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday night led members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) to pray against people shedding blood in Nigeria, their protectors as well as their sponsors at the church’s February Holy Ghost Service held at the Redemption Camp.

Members of the church in 198 countries participated in the programme through viewing centres. They prayed for the killers and their collaborators to be exposed and dealt with.

The pastor will also hold special three-hour prayer session for Nigeria‎ at the Redemption Camp of February 13.

Explaining why he had not personally commented on the widespread killings in the country despite calls by people for him to speak out, he said he belongs to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) ‎both of which have leaders who have spoken on the issues on behalf of their members, including himself.

But last night he decided to talk about the killings to members of the church in his capacity as their General Overseer. He chose to address the issues mathematically by reducing them to simultaneous equations to derive an answer.

Pastor Adeboye, a former university teacher, has a doctorate degree in mathematics. The equations, according to him, are:

· There are certain problems beyond man

· There is no problem beyond God

· Man can hide from his fellow man

· No man can hide from God

· Security agents can be compromised

· God cannot be compromised. His holiness is not negotiable and cannot be compromised.

· Man can sponsor evil

· God cannot sponsor evil

The answer to the equations solved simultaneously, he said, is just one answer; which is that “a prayer warrior is more effective than an activist”.

He described the correlation of answer to the tendency of enemies and some children of God to underrate the power of prayer. He then led the congregation in a series of prayers for the killers, people who connive with them and their sponsors to be exposed by God and dealt with.

Praying in a similar vein earlier, his wife, Folu Adeboye, who led congregational prayers for nations, pleaded for God to grant Nigeria victory over its challenges this month of February.

In his main sermon, which was a continuation of the church’s sermon series, titled “stronger than the enemy,” the General Overseer, likened the problems of individuals and nations to mountains, which can be moved by faith.

Recalling one of his prophecies for the year that “erstwhile stubborn mountains will move,” he called on the congregation to tackle their mountains head on.

He then highlighted the strategies to deal with mountains, leading the congregation in aggressive prayers to activate each of them at the service, which was largely devoted to prayers.

He advised strongly against tolerating one’s mountains because that makes the mountain remain; rather they should be confronted. “Don’t pretend there is no mountain, don’t ignore your problem, confront it,” he stressed.

He also advised against the practice of taking problems to fellow men always, instead of God. He cited the example of a barren woman who a pastor was ‎avoiding, but had 5 children after crying out directly to God.

According to the General Overseer, “A woman who had destroyed her womb during an attempt to abort a pregnancy gave the testimony. She had messed around, become pregnant and, because she tried to hide it from everybody, she tried an abortion which went wrong.

“When she was rushed to hospital, the doctors decided the only way to save her life was to remove her womb, which they did. And of course, she knew the result of that action when she got married – no babies.

Later, she became born-again and heard that God can do anything. So she started going to a man of God (I won’t mention names) to say, “Please, pray for me. I need children.”

“After many prayer sessions, the problem remained the same, even as other barren women were getting pregnant. So the man of God asked her to tell her story, and when she confessed her womb had been removed, the pastor started avoiding her. During one of her visits, she saw the pastor sneaking out to avoid her.

“From then, she decided to cry out to God directly. Then one day God visited her. She had a dream, in which she was stark naked, with a man holding an animal skin walking towards her. She became afraid but she was rooted to the spot, shaking; she couldn’t run. And when the man got close to her, he wrapped the animal skin round her and disappeared. The woman woke up sweating but she knew that she had been given a new womb because her menstruation resumed.”

The second strategy, he advised, is to talk to the mountain with faith as ‎Jesus admonished us to. “Engage your mountain in a conversation – tell it that between the two of you, one has to move, but it can’t be you because according the scriptures the Lord is always with you and you will not be moved; and He is your fortress so you cannot be shaken; and because you trust in the Lord you are as secure as Mount Zion.

Thirdly, he said, you need explain to the mountain that it is blocking your view, making it difficult to have a vision, then command it out of your way or even decree it to move.

However he said one has to live right with God to be able to issue decrees to problems, a reason he said, “I am crazy about the need to stay holy.”

In a testimony, he spoke about a tree in the middle of a major road in Lokoja, Kogi Sate, some years ago, which residents said could not be cut down for spiritual reasons. He said he took note of that and went ahead with the programme of the church. That night, he recalled, there was a rainstorm and by daybreak the tree was on its side, completely uprooted

Pastor Adeboye also advised that specific mountains should be identified in prayers and where they should be moved to be mentioned – cast it into the sea as in the example of Jesus.

He said when it is all done, one shouldn’t boast about it but should as a matter of urgency, return the glory to God.

After the prayers, he asked the pastors of the church to lay hands on everyone in the congregation to confirm the prayers and to ensure the mountains don’t return if people live right with God.‎

While that was going on, he went to a section of the altar to pray for people with special cases, he had asked to be brought during the Holy Ghost Services.

As is usual with the services, there were testimonies galore – of healing and even some members raising people from death with blessed handkerchiefs and anointing oil.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/257466-i-refused-speak-killings-nigeria-pastor-adeboye.html/

They have been praying and Boko haram have been killing people for 9 years on a row.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by jahson56(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
I believe in your words sir.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Ronpet777(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Fvck that God and his Holy spirit.
Fxck men of God as well.

Bondage fire
A round of applause for u sir. I can tell what ur life looks like from d tone of ur write-up. I knw ur ilks will urge u on here, but if u don't begin to realise u were created by someone and kept alive by same, u r so doomed. Ur reasoning will help u to be wiped away with whatever generation shld come from u. U foOl!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Christian leaders in the South are abandoning their brothers and sisters up North. Women and children are being molested,ravaged and slaughtered. Villages and towns are being overrun by heathens and savages and those who hold the commonwealth say nothing,do nothing. Our father of faith,Abraham,when his nephew Lot was captured did not only pray but went after his abductors and fought and saved him and his household. David the apple of God's eyes did same. We trust in God but wait for God who has given us the strength and resources to overwhelm our enemies to come and physically fight for us. While we wait our enemies wage war in the name of their gods. God is mightily merciful that is why from generation to generation we are not utterly consumed. It is time for the Christians in Nigeria to band as one and face this onslaught that is about to breach even the southern shield or perish as many.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by paxonel(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
All these prayer where them dey pray since, wetin done happen?
Nothing!
Make Adeboye go sleep.
All the amount where FG they spend for internal security Fulani herdsmen still dey kill people, is that not corruption?
Buhari come into power 2015 since that time there was recession. Pastors conducts fasting upon fasting, prayer upon prayer, yet no head way.
Is that how God works?
I don't think so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Walelavender(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
See people throwing banters grin . Always ready for a thread with Pas Adeboye's name on it. It's needless and unproductive to shamelessly insult this revered Man whenever he does his things. It's so disturbing, how some people, who have not added value to their life and immediate family could effortlessly call out this man. So appalling!

Energies should be channelled towards instituting good governance in Nigeria. People won't be so dependent on the Church for 'solutions' if the government takes responsibility for proactive and responsive leadership.

The Church is doing her bits. The government has failed woefully.
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Pennywise(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
This man is crafty and dishonest. He cares more about his business interest and patronage than anything else. The irony is that he can never be as rich or as influential as David Oyedepo who has put all on the line to call the govt of the day to order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by nayosman: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Adeboye is a hypocrite, period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by mceze(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Desyner:
Read Gen 20:1-18 and realize that there various level of death. That Otobo is walking doesn't mean all is well with her.
Go and sit down my friend..Gullible lot!
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by RALPHOW(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Voiceless guys hold your peace and stop insulting the man of God.
What is the problem with these voiceless guy's on nairaland.
A man with a VOICE speaks his mind and you that your words hold no water are criticising him.
He is up there because of his sense of reasoning.
Pastor Adeboye reason before he talks

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by orisa37: 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Father, please answer these Prayers in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye by Lomprico2: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Fuçking coward! angry

Why did u not wait for CAN of PFN to speak on ur behalf when freeze was campaigning against tithe?

Anyway am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.