Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers (5986 Views)

What An Apple Search Engine Means For Netizens And Why Google Wouldn’t Want It / Top 8 Book Review Blogs In Nigeria / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by explosivesedo: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Before we start writing this article, I would want to affirm to you on something.

"Google Adsense may not pay you very very well as a publisher and it is because of your fault and wholesomely your fault"

Care to know why I said its your fault?

Read on, you could find out.

Notwithstanding how true the assertion about google Adsense being the prime and easiest source of revenue for bloggers, it still do not pay several other bloggers a good amount.

Considering our previous article on which website niche pays google Adsense publishers best, it is considered one of the reasons why google Adsense do not pay several bloggers well.

I understand that it is a very hard feeling knowing that the same google Adsense that made your colleague a financially free man is the same google Adsense that refused to pay you.

This is sometimes caused by website niches where some niches pay Adsense publishers less for CPC while a greater part of it is caused by several other reasons.

Today we shall be looking at why google Adsense do not pay several Nigerian bloggers.

Note: Here @blogincomes.com.ng, we write our articles based on our readers curiousity and inquisitive reasoning, this is why we sought to answer some blogging questions you could have.

I know you're here for the obvious so let's simply dive into our reason for this article.

Why google Adsense do not pays several Nigerian bloggers

Sourcing non-targeted visitors

I know you must have seen some Nigerian bloggers complain of generating several thousands of visitors to their websites and can only claim for little or no clicks on their website ads.

Have you seen such before?

I have seen it. This is basically caused by non-targeted visitors. As we wrote earlier in our previous article, bringing in non-targeted visitors to your website can bring down your Adsense CPC.

Still on the same issue of non-targeted visitors, they tend not to get interested in your ads and if by any chance they started to click on the ads, as a result of lack of interest, you could suffer a low CPC on ads.

Sourcing traffic majorly from Facebook

Facebook generally is believed to cause a very low CPC on Adsense ads and so does other social media traffic but this is a specifity to Facebook.

So far I have known and seen, several Nigerian bloggers do employ the services of Facebook pages, groups, forums and also Facebook ads to bring in traffic to their websites.

Funny thing with specifically Facebook ads is this...

"You will see your visitors and also the ads clicks but you will never see a good CPC and at the end you will end up making cents or a few dollars in a whole day".

Using Facebook as your prime source of traffic is one of the several reasons why Nigerian bloggers do not make it blogging.

Not minding SEO and search engine traffic

I suppose you know that what traffic source google loves most is traffic from search engines?

Google loves and ranks better traffic coming from search engines and as well google pays better for clicks which comes from traffic generated by search engine.

This is the basic reason why bloggers whose traffic comes from basically search engines have greater efficiency of making better income than those whose traffic comes from social medias.

Neglecting google Adsense placement heatmaps

When we say Nigerian bloggers neglect google Adsense placement heatmaps we mean to say that they allow placement of ads on the wrong sides of their website that will not bring desired clicks and impressions.

Basically, to make money with google Adsense, we must understand what are the strategic positions your ads must go in order to drive the best conversions from your visitors.

We have three strategic positions for ads placements namely:

. Top bar ads

. Inside post ads

. Sidebar ads

These ads work well when the correct sizes are chosen and also when placed where they should appear for better readers impressions.

Note: we shall write fully on this in our next article.

Not considering your web visitors

Normally, I wouldn't include this point here but there is a reason I did.

This is because knowing your visitors and how they come into your website does a lot of work in your potential to earn with google Adsense.

Several Nigerian web visitors use mobile phones and foreign visitors use mostly PC.

If your visitors are coming from Nigeria, I suppose you use less of sidebar ads BC they might happen not to see them and use much of inside post ads and header ads in visible areas.

Alternatively, if your visitors are from USA, UK, Germany and other tier A countries, I implore you to use sidebar ads 300¤600 as it is best seen by visitors using PC to browse.

Blocking too many ads from displaying on your website

It is a fact that allowing too many ads to be displayed on your website gives room for ads which are not related to your niche and also the low paying ads to get their way into your ads spots but nonetheless, blocking off too many ads from showing on your website also brings down CPC and makes earning more hard.

This is because when you blocked several ads from displaying on your website, you directly reduce the ads competition thereby allowing a single ads to appear several times in your ads spot and pay you the same amount each time it gets clicked.

Targeting low Adsense CPC paying countries
I suppose you have always heard about this part concerning which country pays Adsense publishers the most.

Several bloggers target the low Adsense CPC paying countries and as such they can never generate a useful or meaningful revenue from google Adsense.

I highly recommend you use webtrafficgeeks.com to source visitors from tier A countries and receive better income through Adsense CPC program.

Mindset of Nigerian bloggers

Have you ever experienced that when you ask some bloggers how many pageviews do you have daily?

They answer thousands.

Reason: mindset.

Why I said mindset is because several of these bloggers are blogging in the blogger.com platform which has a different way of counting its traffic other than the wordpress.

Then some wordpress users also say they have thousands of visitors daily and it is as a result of their mindset.

Since these answers are the same then the bigger question of "how much so you make daily comes in".

They all reply, few cents or some dollars.

Now let's look at why this is so.

As a blogger.com blogger or a wordpress blogger, please note that your website will and must record bot, software and also search engine routine check traffic and this is why you seem to have thousands of viewers and no good income.

If you're a wordpress user and you're taking your visitors statistics using all in one SEO, you're making a mistake because it functions as blogger.com traffic statistics counter.

It is better advised you use JETPACK as a wordpress user as it shows the real visitors statistics over time and the search terms related to your website.

This is the reason I mentioned mindset as one of the reasons why google Adsense do not pay Nigerian bloggers well.

Wrap up

Getting paid very well as a google Adsense publisher calls for more than what we just know and see in the blogosphere.

It basically entails personal findings, studies and experimentations with your own website and you will find out what works best and how.

I have been earning penny from Adsense over the years as a blogger till I started to embrace learning and applying the strategies I read about, not untill then my Adsense revenue was still poor.

Proudly I could say I have built a website that makes over £300 monthly using every bit of the details I have always shared with my readers.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/top-8-reasons-google-adsense-not-pay-several-bloggers/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by ekrizz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
H.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by dogstyle007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by dayleke: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Cool....

but the article is from a blogger to a blogger

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Eldavis(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Gazzy88(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
NL should have its own way of monetization like AdSense so bloggers can tap from it. It's called leverage marketing. Seun should be more creative and thoughtful this 2018. Instead of this small ads box NL make use of,why can't he be like Google himself spreading the ads among bloggers and I can tell you NL will surely spread like wildfire beyond Africa shore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by eezeribe(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2018
This blogging of a thing is just being over flogged in Nigeria...
The lack of creativity among the youths is terrible...
The bandwagon mentality is really eating deep...
Even the elite bloggers like LIB are gradually diversifying...
More than 90% of blogs in Nigeria are created as a means of generating quick and easy cash... which is unobtainable...
Somebody will stay in his house,open a mini website for copying and pasting,call it a blog and expect money to start coming over night.... NA SO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by fajob: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Noted
explosivesedo:
Before we start writing this article, I would want to affirm to you on something.

"Google Adsense may not pay you very very well as a publisher and it is because of your fault and wholesomely your fault"

Care to know why I said its your fault?

Read on, you could find out.

Notwithstanding how true the assertion about google Adsense being the prime and easiest source of revenue for bloggers, it still do not pay several other bloggers a good amount.

Considering our previous article on which website niche pays google Adsense publishers best, it is considered one of the reasons why google Adsense do not pay several bloggers well.

I understand that it is a very hard feeling knowing that the same google Adsense that made your colleague a financially free man is the same google Adsense that refused to pay you.

This is sometimes caused by website niches where some niches pay Adsense publishers less for CPC while a greater part of it is caused by several other reasons.

Today we shall be looking at why google Adsense do not pay several Nigerian bloggers.

Note: Here @blogincomes.com.ng, we write our articles based on our readers curiousity and inquisitive reasoning, this is why we sought to answer some blogging questions you could have.

I know you're here for the obvious so let's simply dive into our reason for this article.

Why google Adsense do not pays several Nigerian bloggers

Sourcing non-targeted visitors

I know you must have seen some Nigerian bloggers complain of generating several thousands of visitors to their websites and can only claim for little or no clicks on their website ads.

Have you seen such before?

I have seen it. This is basically caused by non-targeted visitors. As we wrote earlier in our previous article, bringing in non-targeted visitors to your website can bring down your Adsense CPC.

Still on the same issue of non-targeted visitors, they tend not to get interested in your ads and if by any chance they started to click on the ads, as a result of lack of interest, you could suffer a low CPC on ads.

Sourcing traffic majorly from Facebook

Facebook generally is believed to cause a very low CPC on Adsense ads and so does other social media traffic but this is a specifity to Facebook.

So far I have known and seen, several Nigerian bloggers do employ the services of Facebook pages, groups, forums and also Facebook ads to bring in traffic to their websites.

Funny thing with specifically Facebook ads is this...

"You will see your visitors and also the ads clicks but you will never see a good CPC and at the end you will end up making cents or a few dollars in a whole day".

Using Facebook as your prime source of traffic is one of the several reasons why Nigerian bloggers do not make it blogging.

Not minding SEO and search engine traffic

I suppose you know that what traffic source google loves most is traffic from search engines?

Google loves and ranks better traffic coming from search engines and as well google pays better for clicks which comes from traffic generated by search engine.

This is the basic reason why bloggers whose traffic comes from basically search engines have greater efficiency of making better income than those whose traffic comes from social medias.

Neglecting google Adsense placement heatmaps

When we say Nigerian bloggers neglect google Adsense placement heatmaps we mean to say that they allow placement of ads on the wrong sides of their website that will not bring desired clicks and impressions.

Basically, to make money with google Adsense, we must understand what are the strategic positions your ads must go in order to drive the best conversions from your visitors.

We have three strategic positions for ads placements namely:

. Top bar ads

. Inside post ads

. Sidebar ads

These ads work well when the correct sizes are chosen and also when placed where they should appear for better readers impressions.

Note: we shall write fully on this in our next article.

Not considering your web visitors

Normally, I wouldn't include this point here but there is a reason I did.

This is because knowing your visitors and how they come into your website does a lot of work in your potential to earn with google Adsense.

Several Nigerian web visitors use mobile phones and foreign visitors use mostly PC.

If your visitors are coming from Nigeria, I suppose you use less of sidebar ads BC they might happen not to see them and use much of inside post ads and header ads in visible areas.

Alternatively, if your visitors are from USA, UK, Germany and other tier A countries, I implore you to use sidebar ads 300¤600 as it is best seen by visitors using PC to browse.

Blocking too many ads from displaying on your website

It is a fact that allowing too many ads to be displayed on your website gives room for ads which are not related to your niche and also the low paying ads to get their way into your ads spots but nonetheless, blocking off too many ads from showing on your website also brings down CPC and makes earning more hard.

This is because when you blocked several ads from displaying on your website, you directly reduce the ads competition thereby allowing a single ads to appear several times in your ads spot and pay you the same amount each time it gets clicked.

Targeting low Adsense CPC paying countries
I suppose you have always heard about this part concerning which country pays Adsense publishers the most.

Several bloggers target the low Adsense CPC paying countries and as such they can never generate a useful or meaningful revenue from google Adsense.

I highly recommend you use webtrafficgeeks.com to source visitors from tier A countries and receive better income through Adsense CPC program.

Mindset of Nigerian bloggers

Have you ever experienced that when you ask some bloggers how many pageviews do you have daily?

They answer thousands.

Reason: mindset.

Why I said mindset is because several of these bloggers are blogging in the blogger.com platform which has a different way of counting its traffic other than the wordpress.

Then some wordpress users also say they have thousands of visitors daily and it is as a result of their mindset.

Since these answers are the same then the bigger question of "how much so you make daily comes in".

They all reply, few cents or some dollars.

Now let's look at why this is so.

As a blogger.com blogger or a wordpress blogger, please note that your website will and must record bot, software and also search engine routine check traffic and this is why you seem to have thousands of viewers and no good income.

If you're a wordpress user and you're taking your visitors statistics using all in one SEO, you're making a mistake because it functions as blogger.com traffic statistics counter.

It is better advised you use JETPACK as a wordpress user as it shows the real visitors statistics over time and the search terms related to your website.

This is the reason I mentioned mindset as one of the reasons why google Adsense do not pay Nigerian bloggers well.

Wrap up

Getting paid very well as a google Adsense publisher calls for more than what we just know and see in the blogosphere.

It basically entails personal findings, studies and experimentations with your own website and you will find out what works best and how.

I have been earning penny from Adsense over the years as a blogger till I started to embrace learning and applying the strategies I read about, not untill then my Adsense revenue was still poor.

Proudly I could say I have built a website that makes over £300 monthly using every bit of the details I have always shared with my readers.

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/top-8-reasons-google-adsense-not-pay-several-bloggers/
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2018
Kini gbo gbo elei laro kutu kutu....

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Admin1992: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by rxmusa(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2018
Quite Informative

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by eezeribe(m): 7:30am On Feb 04, 2018
fajob:
Noted
So you had to quote everything
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by emmayodata(m): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Lion
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by akeentech(m): 7:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by akeentech(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by SHOPPERS(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2018
You just basically scoped the newbies using bogus words which makes you appear professional.

Repent bro.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2018
Gazzy88:
NL should have its own way of monetization like AdSense so bloggers can tap from it. It's called leverage marketing. Seun should be more creative and thoughtful this 2018. Instead of this small ads box NL make use of,why can't he be like Google himself spreading the ads among bloggers and I can tell you NL will surely spread like wildfire beyond Africa shore.
its a forum. He is even kind allowing bloggers here. If u wan traffic go hustle for it stop coming here to click bait with trash topics. Person wey get beta articles lik explorer no even get blog

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2018
rxmusa:
Quite Informative
You are not ashamed of yourself?
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by chinawapz(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2018
Blogging is no longer lucrative as before. If you need something that is more lucrative check my signature
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by kevoh(m): 8:02am On Feb 04, 2018
So you cannot use bold fonts for your paragraph headers abi! Yet you are giving people blogging advice when ordinary proper formatting of your article you can not do. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by explosivesedo: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2018
kevoh:
So you cannot use bold fonts for your paragraph headers abi! Yet you are giving people blogging advice when ordinary proper formatting of your article you can not do. angry angry

Thanks for dropping by
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Horlami3370: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2018
fajob:
Noted
and you quote everything just to write noted ? SMH
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Horlami3370: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
chinawapz:
Blogging is no longer lucrative as before. If you need something that is more lucrative check my signature

Blogging is no longer lucrative but they should contact you to design and develop their website
You are high on osogbo weed

9 Likes

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Evince(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Eye yam not understanding

Hope am not walking alone on this
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by RapportNaija(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Nice
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by chinawapz(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2018
Horlami3370:

Blogging is no longer lucrative but they should contact you to design and develop their website
You are high on osogbo weed
You are not serious...there are many things that you can start with apart from blogging. Instead of wasting your precious years blogging with no dime. Why can't you start something new then I will help you design it.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by sebastianjakes(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2018
*BOOKIEBLASTERSCREW!!!*
WE ARE THE LEGIT AND VERIFIED CORRECT SCORES FIXED MATCHES PLANNER AGENT IN NIGERIA. OUR SOURCES COMES FROM TWO DIFFERENT CONTINENTS OF THE WORLD(AUSTRALIA AND EUROPE), WHERE OUR FIXED MATCHES PLANNERS ARE THERE WORKING IN HANDS FOR YOU BETTORS TO SAVE YOU FROM POVERTY.

DONT BE DECEIVED BY SOME PEOPLE CLAIMING TO GIVE CORRECT SCOREs ON SOME BIG ODDS BECAUSE CORRECT SCORE MATCHES ARE NOT JUST A PIECE OF CAKE THAT CAN BE GOTTEN SO EASILY.

SUBSCRIBE WITH THE LEGIT PLANNERS FROM A RELIABLE SOURCES, WIN BIG AND STAY OUT OF POVERTY!

JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP NOW BEFORE ITS GET REVOKE DUE TO OVERCROWDING AND SCAMMERS!

https:///F9DXPDwZqqhBnr45qeqPjq
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Ifebaby16(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers by Eze4tonyTc(m): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2018
Thanks..This is really nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Flaw Lets You View Someone's Private Photos / Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Blogging Or Youtube Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.