Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos (26652 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash / Policeman And Others Tie A Lady Up In Benin, Edo State. VIDEO / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by Pvibe007: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:
They should please sheaths their sword

Food will be on the high side this year

That's where 65% of food comes from

Is food your problem ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by Pvibe007: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
According to "multiple online" sources... grin grin

Ipob yoots will not kill person oo...

Moderators, we should be careful, on how we help to spread false news here...The agenda of this devilish ipob miscreants, is to see Nigeria burnt down, especially since their Useless Leader, Nnamdi KANU committed Suicide...

RIP MY DEAR! Take heart. Lord knows best
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by hidhrhis(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
I'm now finding it hard to believe every single damn news in this country
the police are not doing their job the way they are suppose to
why can't they investigate any attack thoroughly before information is released on the Internet if it truly Fulani herdsmen or not
every killing or murder in the country now in as much the killer is not found and it involves killing more than two people it will be link to the herdsmen
although I'm not in support of all dis Fulani herdsmen and buhari administration but the police really have to do what they are paid for
whatz deir usefulness wen dey can't investigate murder case and arrest the killer
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by kereman1: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerians sud just anahilate all fulani in this country including our oga at d top
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by sujexy(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Defender of corrupt people, stop quoting me..
I am sorry Sir, BT u don't have human feelings.... playing dirty politics with human life
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm, Nigeria jaga jaga,
Everything scatter scatter,
Poor man dey suffer suffer,
Fulani herdsmen killing killing,
Buhari dey support support,
Boko-haram bombing bombing,
Gbosa gbosa....

You too add your own;
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by tonexyx(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Moderators, we should be careful, on how we help to spread false news here...The agenda of this devilish ipob miscreants, is to see Nigeria burnt down, especially since their Useless Leader, Nnamdi KANU committed Suicide...

Tribalistic much..... so u are blind to all the killings happening around you.. must everything be ipob youth... it's when d Fulani herdsmen attack one of your kinsmen that's when ur eyes go open... before u start spewing shit..am edo not igbo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by amfinishedhelp: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
tasteofcash:
fool. u are a result of a rape between a murderer and a prostitute, dats how u sound like. useless bastard, u are a disgrace to ur rapist father. u need medical attention urgently, ur madness is overwhelming. poverty-stricken stupid murderer like ur master. u will cover ur face in shame come 2019 i.e if u will still be alive cos definitely dis fulani mayhem created by ur master will directly or indirectly fall on u and ur entire family. fool
M
My guy that girl is really something else, really so pathetic i can't really believe this. God forbid... Spits
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by whatofyou: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
12pm? Isn't that afternoon? Where were Benue youths? Why couldn't they mobilise and fight back? I dislike cowards. I ain't praying for no Benue people, they don't need prayers, all they need is ammunition.

Actually, what they need is your support, not what you wrote down there, for an eye for eye will make the world go blind. If the citizens of most of these states that are against Nomadism should rise up and start to protest in all sincerity against this evil that is the Fulani herdsmen, not letting go till many governors and Houses of Assembly make nomadism a crime, that is the only sane way this rubbish in a twenty-first century nation will cease.

We must learn to be our brother's keeper. Esprit de corps and sacrifice. Sacrifice our moneymaking time for the good of all. It is the turn of Benue now; tomorrow you never can tell, but united we stand!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by Coolgent(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Suspected Fulani Men abi Sponsored Benue militants?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by RealDonaldTrump(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OPINION, NAIRALAND IS A PUBLIC FORUM, WHY ARE MODS BANNING MEMBERS, DELETING POSTS, THEY DON’T LIKE. THE QUESTION IS, IS NAIRALAND FORUM PRACTICING NET NEUTRALITY?. WHERE MEMBERS CANNOT SPEAK | POST FREELY. WHY DO NAIRALAND CLAIM BIGGEST ONLINE FORUM IN AFRICA AND PUT CUFFS ON THE HANDS | MINDS OF MEMBERS THAT MADE THAT HAPPEN. AGAIN ITS MY OPINION, I HAVE READ ESPECIALLY ON BBNAIJA THREAD HOW WORRISOME COMMENTS ARE DELETED. MAYBE IF ITS DELETED AND THE FIELD TAKEN OFF, WE WOUNT KNOW ITS GONE AND WE WOUNT CARE. WE VISIT NAIRALAND AT LEAST ONCE DAILY. WE HAVE EARNED OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I MAY BE BANNED TOO, BA RU WANA
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
D government is not taking good step about all dis killing.

May their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
D government is not taking good step about all dis killing.

May their gentle souls rest in peace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by tooth4tooth: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB and their own. Can we leave them out of this because all these attacks are real,the deaths are real real. They attack Benue bothering Nasarawa on daily basis .Most of these attacks are not reported because no one want to venture to those areas.They are like the end of the world.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by sunsewa16: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

base ur comment on the topic, where ur ancestor of a president has taken us to, where the blood of innocent villagers and farmers in Benue ,taraba and others are being use to quench blood thirsty of ur ancestor president and his blood sucking Islamic jihadist,finally leave ipop alone,dem no do u,na u do urself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordkush:
did you notice since fulani herdsmen attavked omenkas homeland, he hasn't posted on nairalnand again?

may buhari keepp disgracing all zombies

I hope he is still alive. As in not directly affected. We should be asking o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
ivandragon:
hold it...

are these killer herdsmen attacks or boko haram attacks disguised as herdsmen attacks?

the saying that 'a stitch in time saves nine' has never been more true.

pmb had several opportunities to call the killer herdsmen to order, but he choose to tacitly support them. now, every violent incident is blamed on the herdsmen...
most respectfully, this is the 1st time i see u asking an intelligent question.
Most respectfully, sincerely.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
dainformant:
According to multiple online reports, suspected Fulani herdsmen launched a fresh attack yesterday at Yogbo village in Guma local government area of Benue state. Reports have it that one mobile police officer was killed along with other villagers during the violent attack and their Hilux van burnt to ashes by suspected Fulani herdsmen. Other villagers are said to be missing after the attack.

This attack is coming days after seven Fulani natives were killed and burnt by assailants in Gboko area of Benue state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-attack-yogbo-village-in-benue-state.html

Multiple online reports suggested = unconfirmed social media reports = rumours.
Yes we know how some bad minded ppl are invading social networks with lies and rumours - ppl should nowadays be careful with what they read; not everything is true or accurate.

Why didn't the OP show picture of the alleged dead policeman or the burnt-out Hillux van?
Ppl should wait for police confirmation of the story - if its true they usually confirm such stories.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ivandragon: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
most respectfully, this is the 1st time i see u asking an intelligent question.
Most respectfully, sincerely.

the only questions/opinions you consider 'intelligent' are those that align with your views.

unlike you, I try to stay true to the principle of the matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by yhormite: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
The owners of Nigeria PLC have strike again Nigeria is a shit hole God please I wanna leave this shithole of a country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
ivandragon:

the only questions/opinions you consider 'intelligent' are those that align with your views.

unlike you, I try to stay true to the principle of the matter.
I'd alws known there is more to the herdsmen killings

The sickening inhumanity of man has reached new frightening levels. People are capable of many unpredictable tins these days.

As displeased as i'm with this government for its inability to stem the ugly tide of killings of innocent pple in the middle belt, i refuse to join the band wagon and blame it squarely on them, just like the killers er intent on making us do.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by philantoxx(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
I wish Buhari's mum aborted him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ivandragon: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I'd alws known there is more to the herdsmen killings

The sickening inhumanity of man has reached new frightening levels. People are capable of many unpredictable tins these days.

As displeased as i'm with this government for its inability to stem the ugly tide of killings of innocent pple in the middle belt, i refuse to join the band wagon and blame it squarely on them, just like the killers er intent on making us do.

I agree that there is more to the killings by so called herdsmen & this is certainly an issue that precedes this & other governments.

but two key issues need to be considered/evaluated:

1. why the sudden upsurge from the so called herdsmen?

2. why the deafening silence from the presidency until recently?

if you recall, all the state of the nation addresses never made mention of the herdsmen/farmers clashes. why did pmb refuse to condemn the increasing clashes? he seemed more focused on arresting cattle rustlers.

also, the nature of the new breed of herdsmen must be taken into account. most of them are young men, how do they get their weapons? who trains them to use these weapons? where do they congregate to carry out large scale attacks?

the answer to the above is that these were former BH members who were supporters of pmb (or more literarily, in support of a president who keyed into the sharia system).

they left BH because they felt a part of their goal had been achieved & most of these people returned to herding cattle. but once a killer, always a killer as it takes little to provoke these guys to take a life.

bottom line is that, until pmb or any government for that matter, is able to properly address the nexus of former BH fighters, use of arms by SOME herdsmen & the expansionist agenda of BH, Nigeria will continue to waddle in this mess for a long time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
ivandragon:

the answer to the above is that these were former BH members who were supporters of pmb (or more literarily, in support of a president who keyed into the sharia system).

they left BH because they felt a part of their goal had been achieved & most of these people returned to herding cattle. but once a killer, always a killer as it takes little to provoke these guys to take a life.

bottom line is that, until pmb or any government for that matter, is able to properly address the nexus of former BH fighters, use of arms by SOME herdsmen & the expansionist agenda of BH, Nigeria will continue to waddle in this mess for a long time.
i know u joking with what u typed up there.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by sunbilor(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
sarrki:

I don't believe that post

Serious

Its propaganda
Same thing the supporters of GEJ said when the Chibok girls were kidnapped. They passed it off as 'propaganda'. Are you any better now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by ivandragon: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
i know u joking with what u typed up there.

typical of you.

because this one shows the flaws of pmb, it is no longer to your liking... lol.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yogbo In Benue State, Kill Policeman And Others. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
I have said it several times that this people will continue to kill as long as others retaliate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) / EFCC Arrests 10 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.