Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (38553 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by zuto4u(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oh my God! This life is indeed temporal. Can't believe that this pretty young girl is no more. This is the more reason why we should all endeavor to be living upright life coz no one knows the hour. We should all develop the mentality of living each and every day of our lives like it was our last, by so doing, we can be conscious of how we live our everyday life. The death of this young girl is disheartening but it should serve as a wake up call to those of us that are still living. It will serve as a reminder to us that death awaits all of us and it is inevitable, it is only a matter of who goes first. In a nutshell, heaven is real and hell is real and this is the only time u have to make your choice because there is no repentance in the grave. I pray that God gives the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear her loss. May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of the Lord, amen.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by lindseykibler(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Forgive her of her sins oh Lord and grant her a peaceful rest. Amen
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Firefly2017(f): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papa God biko biko biko mbôk mbök mbókkkkkkkkk I begggggggggg do not let us bury our children chair!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color] cry
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by CoolextPhoenix(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rest Easy Little One,,,Ijeoma
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by bumtos(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
It's a bad experience. I pray everyone of us will not experience it in Jesus name. Àmen
Rest in peace the girl.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Immaculatemave: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lord have mercy on this sinner. please show us mercy in this country REST IN PEACE
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Innobee99(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
hahaha. To discover why u where borne is the reason u still alive. There are 2 important moments in d life of a man
1.the day he was born
2.the day he discovers why.
I really understand ur point. But why can't we stay with God up there instead of this shithole.

God, pls forgive my ignorance for am only human
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rest on dear
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Innobee99:
I really understand ur point. But why can't we stay with God up there instead of this shithole.

God, pls forgive my ignorance for am only human
alright i really wish i can explain further just hope u get answers to ur question
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Innobee99(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
alright i really wish i can explain further just hope u get answers to ur question
I pray for God's grace to live a righteous life before my last breath
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Innobee99:
I pray for God's grace to live a righteous life before my last breath
may Gods grace be sufficient for u AMEN.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Innobee99(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
may Gods grace be sufficient for u AMEN.
Amen, need ur prayers too. My name is Innocent from Kogi State.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by countryfive: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jj222:
God pls I kno I am a sinner pls save us I pray

knowing your a sinner won't save you,
save yourself, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and he will give you grace to live a holy life.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Innobee99:
Amen, need ur prayers too. My name is Innocent from Kogi State.
my thought are with u
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by jamesachile2: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
rest in peace little one
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Innobee99(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
my thought are with u
Thanks
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
AntiWailer:
So Sad.
Sleep well little angel.
Cnt believe I shed tears. The picture is so heart shattering.
Can't believe I shed tears too
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
May your soul find rest young girl.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Heineken(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
How come they call it goodbye? How come the good die? The few times I had with my late bro, he was a good guy. Rip olasunkanmi and this lil girl. Cruel life
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
so unfortunate.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by Ceasardgreat(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
A country has lost a citizen
A family is thrown into mourning
What the next day holds we know nothing about
We pray for safety on our roads
We pray for guidance.

To the aggrieved family..Take heart

May the soul of the departed rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
So sad. May her family be comforted.
Re: Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos by venatus25(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jj222:
God pls I kno I am a sinner pls save us I pray
Dey there de sin, abi you no see your mates dem wey de righteous!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Big Bush Meat I Helped Killed Today / Weird Signs Around UNIBEN Off-campus / Two-headed Cobra Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.