Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55772 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol you're just one embittered ignoramus. I should be d one getting irritated with ur folly

Wish to see you on your sick bed after accident has claimed ur mobility

Lol. Don't worry. When the time comes there will be enough to see in your family. Since u wish it, so shall it be.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Mama trash. If it happens to you, who will u call upon at that time?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Mama trash. If it happens to you, who will u call upon at that time?

What's this guy saying

19 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Lol. Don't worry. When the time comes there will be enough to see in your family. Since u wish it, so shall it be.
You shd ask why I said so now? Since you have all d wisdom to answer it all.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

What's this guy saying
You're d worst to argue with on a forum like this. You're not here or there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by adepeter2027(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

There is no woman that does not give birth in pains . What they will tell you is that "it was easier " .

Same way, I could also say, there is no animal that doesn't give birth in pain, what I will tell you is that "it is easier".
Besides, hope you aware of the fact that man is animal?

Also when you have 99.7666% of the population of women world wide who experience pain in child bearing , it is normal to say "all women experience pains in childbirth".

Where did you get this statistics from?

That is why sin is a killer . That curse God placed on women was recreational .

Genesis 3:16 KJV
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

But other animals like horse, goats, donkeys, camels, hyenas etc also experience pain during child delivery. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You're d worst to argue with on a forum like this. You're not here or there.

Bwahaha.. I'll rather sit on a fence and observe than spew trash confidently

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by adepeter2027(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol you're just one embittered ignoramus. I should be d one getting irritated with ur folly. You post to please people.

Wish to see you on your sick bed after accident has claimed ur mobility
Npcomplete post pain you ooo

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol with ur much bitter tone, so to you culture superceedes creation. Who invented culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.

You are infinitely foolish.

Culture is 200,000 times a more tangible phenomenon than the story of creation. Why? Because you have culture, you live your culture, you experience it on a daily basis. The way you think, talk and act is as a result of culture.

Go back in history, before civilization started inventing and discovering, man was a scavenger; that is, man wandered the earth in search of food, on the floor, in the trees or fruits or remnants of meat that had fallen to the ground. It depended neither on wealth nor poverty.

I’m sure when you posted that your foolish reply, you felt smart, you thought you’d have people throwing their weight behind you. Think before you talk, you’ll enjoy it.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:10am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Bwahaha.. I'll rather sit on a fence and observe than spew trash confidently
Then you'll give urself more honor by not talking. D world does not recognise fence-sitters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ezioyi(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth. Hmmm now i understand. there were people in the amazon who do not wear clothes children, adults and never felt ashame until some koreans gave them clothes to wear even in Nigeria i have heard about naked people so i don't get your point. you tried so hard to defend your religion but some times just reason na. you don't need to pay to do that. Man has the most developed brain becouse it is the most handicaped no naturally developed means of defence no good teeth, no claws, horn, venom nothing, so every thing is balanced.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2018
mrAMG:

You are infinitely foolish.

Culture is 200,000 times a more tangible phenomenon than the story of creation. Why? Because you have culture, you live your culture, you experience it on a daily basis. The way you think, talk and act is as a result of culture.

Go back in history, before civilization started inventing and discovering, man was a scavenger; that is, man wandered the earth in search of food, on the floor, in the trees or fruits or remnants of meat that had fallen to the ground. It depended neither on wealth nor poverty.

I’m sure when you posted that your foolish reply, you felt smart, you thought you’d have people throwing their weight behind you. Think before you talk, you’ll enjoy it.
So that's your inspiration for typing this long senselessness. To use online efizy rather than typing good points in simple sentences. Your brain is drained bro.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:15am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Npcomplete post pain you ooo
Lol see online ashawo. No point to make. Just expressing cowardice with someone's point.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Then you'll give urself more honor by not talking. D world does not recognise fence-sitters.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to yarn dust and remove all doubt

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to yarn dust and remove all doubt
Good! So I command you to remain silent henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by adepeter2027(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol see online ashawo. No point to make. Just expressing cowardice with someone's point.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=adepeter2027 post=64772033][/quote]
So my post pain you too. I be champion o.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Good! So I command you to remain silent henceforth.

Why don't you tell ur god to silent me permanently?

Dundee

9 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by adepeter2027(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:
You know what? View pic

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:
You know what? View pic
I know say my post dey ginger your rotten headedness. Oya post another one

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=1Sharon post=64772089]

[s]Why don't you tell ur god to silent me permanently?

Dundee[/s][quote]
You don't have to talk always.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=JudgementHammer post=64772171][/quote]

Hypocrital Christian. Defending a god he doesn't even obey

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

YES. UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF F00LISHNESS.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YES.
UNDISPUTED CHAMPION OF F00LISHNESS.
Lol so my post pain this goat too that he had to use notice-me color type d pain. I'm a double champion

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2018
1Sharon:
[s]

Hypocrital Christian. Defending a god he doesn't even obey[/s]
Your mama for just born parrot o. Why you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by tintingz(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.
Long before the colonials arrive in Africa, our ancestors go about nakéd, long before Humans are civilized we go about nakéd and eat from the floor, hunts etc

Till date we still have people eating from the floor, dirt etc, even trained animals don't eat dirts. We still have people going nakéd in some tribes in the world.

Animals feel pains like Humans during labour, there's a dog in my house that cry in pains during childbirth.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.
This part doesn't need my reaction because it pure crap.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

How funny it sound, man were created special yet we can't fly freely to any of our destinations, we need to spend huge cash just to travel. grin

Humans are special so also other animals out there, we are all not perfect beings.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ezioyi(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=JudgementHammer post=64770330]

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so [color=#990000]
lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike [/color]animals.

I have watched a video of people living naked in the amazon until some south koreans gave them clothes, none felt any shame nor was shy even in Nigerian we have heard of people moving about freely with their bare body. Humans are most handicapped of all the big animals in terms of defense no claws, no huge teeth, venom, horn, can not run fast, can not climb fast so they use their brain most time to figure out how to tackle challanges the more load they give to the brain the more it upgrades that is what lead to the modern man we know today that is what also brought about religion.What he does not understand he thinks some big guy did it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2018
tintingz:
Long before the colonials arrive in Africa, our ancestors go about nakéd, long before Humans are civilized we go about nakéd and eat from the floor, hunts etc

Till date we still have people eating from the floor, dirt etc, even trained animals don't eat dirts.

Animals feel pains like Humans during labour, there's a dog in my house that cry in pains during childbirth.

This part doesn't need my reaction because it pure crap.

How funny it sound, man were created special yet we can't fly freely to any of our destination, we need to spend huge cash just to travel. grin

Humans are special so also other animals out there, we are all not perfect beings.
You're the only one limited by your thoughts bro. Only you can liberate yourself

However I appr typing ur points in simple sentences without abuses. That's sensible among you aethists though uncommon.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=ezioyi post=64772563][/quote]
You're limited by your own thought bro. Only you can liberate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You're the only one limited by your thoughts bro. Only you can liberate yourself

However I appr typing ur points in simple sentences without abuses. That's sensible among you aethists though uncommon.
Actually we are all limited, I dare you to fly without any technology, or travel by sea.

8 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by JudgementHammer: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2018
tintingz:
Actually we are all limited, I dare you to fly without any technology, or travel by sea.
You simply are confused

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You simply are confused
It's you actually, you don't reason before you react.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.