Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55725 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Does God Feel Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
vaxx:
Buterfly1ion is right , animal and human can communicate telepathically. Animal gets your intentions, emotions, images, or thoughts behind the words just like growing human baby. even if the words themselves are not totally understood. They can not also make proper speech like human because their orgarns do not support it.....The bible do no record what means of communication exist between eve and serpent. Maybe it is speech like or telepathy means. No one knows. Unless you knows ? Then we can then ask what language? Heavenly or earthly? But since nothing like that. butterflyl1on may logically claim that communication exist between eve and serpent.

I will like to know if bible specifically indicate the mode of the communication?

It does not. But trust some to want to "force" it to be via physical speech. You are a traditionalist vaxx I am sure sometimes things are communicated to you via revelations an dreams. Or you even find yourself holding conversations in your dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

This will be my last response to you over this issue as I cannot afford to be exposed any further to your illogicalities..

The problem you are having (as always) is with the word CONVERSATION.

Here are videos of people conversing with robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pKczGG19uo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhVu2hxm07E

Robots simply give our what they have been taught (programmed) to do.

Animals do same.

If talking with a robot is called A CONVERSATION even when it is programmed, then what do you think talking with a dog or a parrot is called? Remember the dog or parrot is also programmed through teaching.

So what is it called? A monologue?

I am done.

Now you have shamelessly moved to Robots. grin. You have no shame. A dog can ONLY repeat SIMPLE words and short sentences. It can not hold real time complicated conversation with a human being the way the bible lied about the snake and Eve. That is a great lie and it is totally impossible. You can NOT tell me the name of the language Eve and the snake used in conversing because it is a mythical event. No body on earth knows the name of the language because it is a lie. Search the whole google, and tell me the name of the language Eve and the snake used in conversing.

You should be ashamed that you are trying to lie to yourself all because you want an ancient Jewish mythology to appear real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

It does not
. But trust some to want to "force" it to be via physical speech. You are a traditionalist vaxx I am sure sometimes things are communicated to you via revelations an dreams. Or you even find yourself holding conversations in your dream.

The bible says you are a liar.

Because it was through speech as very clearly stated in the bible.

Gen 3:1 - Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

3:2 - The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,

3:3 - but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

3:4 - “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.

3:5 - “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

From the bible we can very clearly see that the mode of communication was very verbal. But my lie lie butterflyl1on is saying the mode of communication wasn't stated. You are shamelessly lying against your own bible. grin grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

Now you have shamelessly moved to Robots. grin. You have no shame. A dog can ONLY repeat SIMPLE words and short sentences. It can not hold real time complicated conversation with a human being the way the bible lied about the snake and Eve. That is a great lie and it is totally impossible. You can NOT tell me the name of the language Eve and the snake used in conversing because it is a mythical event. No body on earth knows the name of the language because it is a lie. Search the whole google, and tell me the name of the language Eve and the snake used in conversing.

You should be ashamed that you are trying to lie to yourself all because you want an ancient Jewish mythology to appear real.

Sorry I have to break my word because your nonsense is killing me.

So now conversation can only be Conversation if it is COMPLICATED? wow.

I suppose your kids who do not understand or use big words like antidisestablishmentarianism or floccinaucinihilipilification etc must not then be having a conversation with you when they say "daddy see" or "I want mummy".

Everybody is taught what and how to speak. Until you get this you will keep making an ignoramus of yourself.

Conversations are not complicated. It's simply, speak and the other understands. The same words you can deliberately make complicated just to pass a message to someone whom you see as also complicated, someone else can pass the same message in a very simple way and with simple words to another.

Dalaman wake up and stop being proud of your notorious illogicalities.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
vaxx:
Buterfly1ion can be right , animal and human can communicate telepathically. Animal gets your intentions, emotions, images, or thoughts behind the words just like growing human baby. even if the words themselves are not totally understood. They can not make proper speech like human because their orgarns do not support it.....The bible do not record what means of communication exist between eve and serpent. Maybe it is speech like or telepathy means. No one knows. Unless you knows ? Then we can then ask what language? Heavenly or earthly? But since nothing like that. butterflyl1on may logically claim that communication exist between eve and serpent.

I will like to know if bible specifically indicate the mode of the communication?

I actually agree with this.
Not in the human and animals being able to communicate telepathically part but in the argument that we cannot expect any communication between a man and an animal, if it ever occurs, to be limited to the use of the vocal chords alone.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by vaxx: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

It does not. But trust some to want to "force" it to be via physical speech. You are a traditionalist vaxx I am sure sometimes things are communicated to you via revelations an dreams. Or you even find yourself holding conversations in your dream.
most every one had in one way or the other communicate via speech thru dream. Since bible is silent on the mode of communication. It will be impossible to validate which means they use..... If you claim it is telepathy, I agree with you. But do not claim it is thru speech.....it will birth another questions
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

The bible says you are a liar.

Because it was through means of comminicatipn was through speech as very clearly stated in the bible.

Gen 3:1 - Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

3:2 - The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,

3:3 - but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

3:4 - “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.

3:5 - “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

From the bible we can very clear see that the mode of communication was very verbal. But my lie lie butterflyl1on is saying the mode of communication wasn't stated. You are shamelessly lying against your own bible. grin grin.

It's so sad to see how proudly ignorant you have become.

Vocal isn't always verbal and verbal isn't always vocal.

You can do your research. I read wide. Something you obviously never do and only focus on the bible which you detest.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Sorry I have to break my word because your nonsense is killing me.

So now conversation can only be Conversation if it is COMPLICATED? wow.

I suppose your kids who do not understand or use big words like antidisestablishmentarianism or floccinaucinihilipilification etc must not then be having a conversation with you when they say "daddy see" or "I want mummy".

Everybody is taught what and how to speak. Until you get this you will keep making an ignoramus of yourself.

Conversations are not complicated. It's simply, speak and the other understands. The same words you can deliberately make complicated just to pass a message to come whom you see as also complicated, someone else can pass the same message in a very simple way and with simple words to another.

Dalaman wake up and stop being proud of your notorious illogicalities.

You don't have to break your word because you are a liar that has no shame. You break your words all the time.

I have been very clear and specific right from the beginning and always maintained that the type of real time complicated conversation that was written in the bible that occurred btw Eve and the snake is impossible. No animal can ever hold such a conversation with a human being. It is totally impossible. It can only happen in fictitious and mythical stories.

I can teach my dog to say words like come and go but I can never teach it to tell me that it is hungry and wants to eat white rice and pepper soup. It is totally impossible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by OtemAtum: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Maximus85:

Bring it on sir. You will read it yourself. I will point to you where to read in the Bible.
is circle the same as sphere? I thought the bible mentioned circle, not sphere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

You don't have to break your word because you are a liar that has no shame. You break your words all the time.

I have been very clear and specific right from the beginning and inhale maintained that the type of real time complicated conversation that was written in the bible that occurred btw Eve and the snake is impossible. No animal can ever hold such a conversation with a human being. It is totally impossible. It can only happen in fictitious and mythical stories.

I can teach my dog to say words like come and go but I can never teach it to tell me that it is hungry and wants to eat white rice and pepper soup. It is totally impossible.

This is you speaking still with the mindset that conversation can only be Conversation if it is complicated.

Mishka the husky has been taught to say, I love you, I am hungry etc and says them.

What you give him to eat when he says I am is hungry is not his concern. What he knows is that he has communicated with you and you have responded. That is conversation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

It's so sad to see how proudly ignorant you have become.

Vocal isn't always verbal and verbal isn't always vocal.

You can do your research. I read wide. Something you obviously never do and only focus on the bible which you detest.

LIE all you want but the bible clearly says that you are a shameless LIAR. You don't read wide, you lie widely.

In the bible they had a verbal communication. Eve spoke with the snake and what she said to the snake was stated, the snake also spoke with Eve and the words the snake said to Eve was also stated very clerly.

You can't stop telling lies, you are now even lying about what the bible very clearly stated.

From the bible:

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The bible says you are a shameless LIAR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

This is you speaking still with the mindset that conversation can only be Conversation if it is complicated.

Mishka the husky has been taught to say, I love you, I am hungry etc and says them.

What you give him to eat when he says I am is hungry is not his concern. What he knows is that he has communicated with you and you have responded. That is conversation

They have been taught to say out the words not say it when they are hungry. If Mishka and Husky are hungry they won't run to their keepers and start saying am hungry.

Complicated conversation as stated btw the snake and Eve in the bible is totally impossible. No animal can do that. Only the ones that appear in mythical stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
dalaman:

LIE all you want but the bible clearly says that you are a shameless LIAR. You don't read wide, you lie widely.

In the bible they had a verbal communication. Eve spoke with the snake and what she said to the snake was stated, the snake also spoke with Eve and the words the snake said to Eve was also stated very clerly.

You can't stop telling lies, you are now even lying about what the bible very clearly stated.

From the bible:

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

The bible says you are a shameless LIAR.

I repeat, verbal isn't always vocal and vocal isn't always verbal. I have advised you to read and research but you seem stuck in the 19th century.

I will leave you to it.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I repeat, verbal isn't always vocal and vocal isn't always verbal. I have advised you to read and research but you seem stuck in the 19th century.

I will leave you to it.

Shut up and stop lying widely.

From the dictionary.

Said: said
sɛd/
verb
past and past participle of say.

Say: say
seɪ/
verb
utter words so as to convey information, an opinion, a feeling or intention, or an instruction.
"‘Thank you,’ he said"
synonyms: speak, utter, voice, pronoounce, give utterance to, give voice to, vocalize More

According to the bible the serpents [b] said to Eve
and Eve also said to the Serpent .

You are so shameless that you even lie against the bible. Continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Niflheim(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
I remember when I was in primary school, I saw a little Indian boy talking to a snake!!! The conversation lasted for about 5-10 minutes!!!

Now what was the name of that cartoon again?..........................................Aahh yes!!! [/b]"JUNGLE BOOK"!!![b]

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Unfortunately I don't consider u intelligent so I will throw a jab to remind u.
So u didn't see all those nude women sitting beside that guy in one of those pictures?

And u are not smart enough to notice that it is the photographer that is trying hard to avoid showing full frontal nudity and make the photos less NSFW so he uses whatever they are carrying to obscure their privates?

Just look at the quality of brain trying to engage me in a debate.

Get the fck out of my mentions u odious buffoon.
I'll not be tempted to descend to your low level because I was trained and brought up to respect individuals no matter their grid. Every of your comment depict the level you're operating in. Your kind always have one or two issues you're battling with and you tend to vent it on available 'scape goat'. Sorry you missed the road. A well refined, intelligent and schooled person discuss issue and not person in a topical issue or discourse. You resort to throwing jam make you less a kindergarten.
If you've forgotten your eye at home that didn't allow you to see those putting on strings in the pictures. Well I will help you.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2654186/incredible-pics-show-how-remote-tribe-in-ecuadorian-rainforest-has-learned-to-hunt-monkeys-with-blowpipesand-even-feasts-on-toucans/#
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

I'll not be tempted to descend to your low level because I was trained and brought up to respect individuals no matter their grid. Every of your comment depict the level you're operating in. Your kind always have one or two issues you're battling with and you tend to vent it on available 'scape goat'. Sorry you missed the road. A well refined, intelligent and schooled person discuss issue and not person in a topical issue or discourse. You resort to throwing jam make you less a kindergarten.
If you've forgotten your eye at home that didn't allow you to see those putting on strings in the pictures. Well I will help you.

You are an idiot. You are an idiot. Let me remind u in case u have forgotten, u are an idiot. No amount of self professed refinement will make u any less of an idiot. Lol. Keep dreaming. Refined monkey.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
NPComplete:

You are an idiot. You are an idiot. Let me remind u in case u have forgotten, u are an idiot. No amount of self professed refinement will make u any less of an idiot. Lol. Keep dreaming. Refined monkey.
Hey! sorry for injecting into your blood stream your dose. I pray you overcome this your self-inflicted hangout that is innate in you.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Hey! sorry for injecting into your blood stream your dose. I pray you overcome this your self-inflicted hangout that is innate in you.

Hey, Blind Barthemeus. You are an idiot and u will never stop being one.

So this man in the first picture wearing a bead around his waist but his tiny phallus in conspicuously hanging out is also wearing a flap covering it, right?

And those women sitting beside that guy in the second pic are also wearing flaps to your blind eyes, right. You are just an idiot. Even with the evidence staring at u.

Because people wear ornaments round their waists does not mean they are covering their pubic region too.

Stop disgracing your family online Mr Refined Monkey.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by dalaman: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Would you have known my language if I did not tell you? Would you know Adams language is he does not tell you? Would I know your language if you did not tell me?

I am done.

You are only running away. Adam did NOT speak any known human language because Adam remains a mythical construct. Nobody knows the color of his skin and the language he spoke because he is a mythical construct and with anything mythical details are never available.

Nobody on earth can tell you the language Adam spoke and the color of his skin because he was never a real human being. Just a mythical construct in the Jewish tales by moon light about their assumed origin of the human race.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Hey, Blind Barthemeus. You are an idiot and u will never stop being one.

So this man in the first picture wearing a bead around his waist but his tiny phallus in conspicuously hanging out is also wearing a flap covering it, right?

And those women sitting beside that guy in the second pic are also wearing flaps to your blind eyes, right. You are just an idiot. Even with the evidence staring at u.

Because people wear ornaments round their waists does not mean they are covering their pubic region too.

Stop disgracing your family online Mr Refined Monkey.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you even know the existence of blind bathemeus but still blindfolded not to believing the cause of pain in womenfolk during delivery as subscribed in the Bible. Hope you now believe there is a significant reason women go through pain when in travail of birth? It has been scientifically proven that all women go throw pain in delivery, only it comes in different shades. Every doing of God is for a reason.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

So you even know the existence of blind bathemeus but still blindfolded not to believing the cause of pain in womenfolk during delivery as subscribed in the Bible. Hope you now believe there is a significant reason women go through pain when in travail of birth? It has been scientifically proven that all women go throw pain in delivery, only it comes in different shades. Every doing of God is for a reason.

Yeah, I should also believe that the reason why the tortoise's shell is cracked is because it fell from heaven after cheating the other animals at a banquet with the gods.
Every doing of God is for a reason.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Why do female animals feel the same pain?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
1Sharon:

Why do female animals feel the same pain?
But records show not all animals feel pain during delivery.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ihatesycophant(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
NPComplete:

Yeah, I should also believe that the reason why the tortoise's shell is cracked is because it fell from heaven after cheating the other animals at a banquet with the gods.
Every doing of God is for a reason.
But that was not captured in the Bible. It was more of riddle and fiction than reality of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

But that was not captured in the Bible. It was more of riddle and fiction than reality of the Bible.

Why should the Bible's own be true and not our African folk tale? Since both of them cannot be back up with any tangible evidence other than that it was written down and told to us by men of old?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Xbee007(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Now you are not dragging about name given you are now shifting to language spoken? How does the language alter the fact that a name was given?

In your village are eagles called eagles in your local dialect? What manner of idiocy do you like pushing forward?

In my dialect, which is yoruba animals have their own man given names like

Alligator -Ahọnrihọn
Pig -Ẹlẹdẹ
Vulture -Igun, Gunnugun, Gurugu, Akala
Hawks – Asa
Palm Bird -Ologiri
Sparrow -Ologoṣẹ
Peacock -Ọkin
Squirrel -Ọkẹrẹ
Rabbit -Ehoro
crickets -Okinrin and so on.

Our original language was not English. English does not belong to Africa, same way Yoruba does not belong to America. However, regardless of the language forms, man still names them as he pleases. You cannot translate Ọkẹrẹ (squirrel) to mean squirrel in english BUT YOU KNOW IT IS SQUIRREL. you can not translate Ehoro (rabbit) to mean rabbit in English BUT YOU KNOW IT IS RABBIT.

what language did we have before in my zone was it not Yoruba before English came? Who taught the Yoruba speaking tribe the names to call these animals? How did they know what to call whichever one?

Do you reason at all?

Same is applicable ALL OVER THE WORLD REGARDLESS OF THE LANGUAGE SPOKEN.

In Hindi an ant is called chentee, a bear is called bhaloo, a butterfly is called titalee etc why do they also have their own animal name versions?

Please dalaman stop throwing these your illogicalities around like an award. I am tired of seeing them
Ha, abominesan!
On behalf of all Omoluabis, I hereby dash you out to the Igbos. grin
Haven't you read of Oduduwa's mythology on creation? It definitely sounds more plausible than the Jewish nonsense that claims snake talks, that the age of the earth is measly 6000years (despite the fact that archeologists will continue to unearth bones, artefacts and relics that proves earth is millions of years old). The most ridiculous of all is the Noah's Arch story, one has to be severely ignorant to genuinely believe that a ship built by human can contain all the living creatures on earth, and a rain that purportedly destroy the whole of earth will spare the ship probably made of wood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by butterflyl1on: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Xbee007:

Ha, abominesan!
On behalf of all Omoluabis, I hereby dash you out to the Igbos. grin
Haven't you read of Oduduwa's mythology on creation? It definitely sounds more plausible than the Jewish nonsense that claims snake talks, that the age of the earth is measly 6000years (despite the fact that archeologists will continue to unearth bones, artefacts and relics that proves earth is millions of years old). The most ridiculous of all is the Noah's Arch story, one has to be severely ignorant to genuinely believe that a ship built by human can contain all the living creatures on earth, and a rain that purportedly destroy the whole of earth will spare the ship probably made of wood.

Dude, listen carefully. Nobody is talking about

1. Oduduwa or his mythology

2. Nobody is talking about Noah or his ark.

3. If a ship is designed to float and is made of wood,

a. Wood floats
b. Designed to float means it floats ON water as long as it has no leakage. If ships made from steel can float due to design then I guess wood sinks if it also uses same design.

Yes it is ridiculous. It is ridiculously genuinely ignorant to say because a ship was built by man of wood it would not float and that water which flows and floods will destroy a floating ship which rides on its surface.

The biggest and longest wooden ship ever built and known by man in the modern age was the six-masted New England gaff schooner Wyoming, it had a "total length" of 137 metres (449 ft) which is about 1 and half lengths of a football pitch. I guess it sank when it went on water right?

Please don't quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
ihatesycophant:

But records show not all animals feel pain during delivery.

And you think all women feel labour pain? undecided
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Maximus85(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
NPComplete:

You are an idiot. Took you 3 days for your brain to think up a reply. Lol. Empty nincompoop.

Everyone look at what this goat initially said and I replied:

It was the first part of that senseless quote that I was replying when I told u any prediction can come to pass given enough time. Then I replied the second part about the bible knowing the earth is round by letting u know that the Quran also gets a lot of scientific fact accurately but that does not in anyway validate the quran.
Instead of comprehension, your leaky brain muddled it altogether and started seeing things. cheesy
Next time I will be a little helpful and use a teaching aid. lol. It seems there are many lazy pseudointellectuals on Nairaland. What a disgrace.

Also, no, scientists never believed the earth was flat. People believed it. Not scientists. Stop sniffing your own faeces maybe ur brain wouldn't be malfunctioning.

Even some ancient Greeks knew the earth is spherical before scientists did. They could theorise from the shadow the earth cast on the moon during an eclipse.

By the way, the bible believes in a geocentric solar system so please stop being an idiot. Get the Bleep out of my mentions.

Even the Quran discusses about iron and some metals and how they are formed. Does that make the Quran true? Fcking idiots quoting me. Geez

Wow... I really enjoyed your comments with those sweet words. How does that make you feel now? Better? Good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Alright thanks. I appreciate this
You're welcome dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.