Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,624 members, 7,801,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (55720 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Does God Feel Pains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

Are you an animal because some people started classifying living things into 2 ?
Ya, same as you, but we are more intelligent than other animals.
Even a jss 3 student should know that.

7 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I've noticed you've moved more and more away from Christianity with time

You atheists have corrupted many people on this forum with your ideology. May the blood of Jesus wash away your sins. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by TomHagen: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Everyone and everything bears the brunt of that curse.

None escapes it. None escapes anything
Just because the magnitude or intensity could be minimal, low, bearable, as in, to the extent of, not be felt
and so gives the impression there is no pain, distress or hardship, doesnt mean anyone or any animal escape it
Each have varied or different threshold levels

You tell wrong, to say that there is and/or was no such curse
The ground, inarguably is accursed
Whatever came out of the ground (i.e. animals)
whatever is made off the ground (i.e. human beings) are subjected to the curse, in varying state of undergoing pain, distress or hardship
Lol.
Making things up as usual. It is normal apologist behaviour to modify their beliefs to tally with present reality.
There is nothing in Genesis that remotely suggests that bearers of the curse would be afflicted in varying degrees is there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by royalamour(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Yes.
They share the effect, result or outcome of the incident that occurred between the trio in the garden, they know nothing about.

Damn! I just tire for una. grin

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MuttleyLaff: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
TomHagen:
Lol.
Making things up as usual
Dont have to make things up
just that some cant accept the situation as it is and to deal with it accordingly

TomHagen:
It is normal apologist behaviour to modify their beliefs to tally with present reality
Pay attention to the board, play the board, not the player
On this matter, not an apologist, never being one and not about to be one

TomHagen:
There is nothing in Genesis that remotely suggests that bearers of the curse would be afflicted in varying degrees is there?
It is something that must be accepted and cannot be changed that we all have different and varied degrees of undergoing pain, distress or hardship
Some faint at a mere sight of a hypodermic syringe or needle, whilst some take the jab without batting an eyelid
Some undergo eye surgery without needing the benefit of an anesthesia temporary induced loss of sensation or awareness

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Ivimilly: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.
You just dey talk rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by segunojo866: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

Lolz. Which fruit? I guess the Bible has really brainwatched you

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MuttleyLaff: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
Damn!
Meaning?

royalamour:
I just tire for una. grin
What is this remark supposed to mean?
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by realmindz: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

Who gave that classifications , some men or God.
Is that classifications in the Bible? To you , is it right or wrong?

You should see by now that there is so many things wrong with mankind . If the types of men that created sex dolls are allowed to classify living things , would they not include sex dolls as a living thing. That is, they would have included non living things which they are trying to give life to.

The right classifications should have been "Human beings, animals and plants ".

It is so obvious you are a complete Olodo!!!

8 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by GindoX(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Yes, in the animal kingdom. grin
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by femi4: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

Animals behavior are default, from the way they eat, what they eat, how they give birth.

Only Man was created in God's image, so Man's behavior before and after the curse is different
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by plaetton: 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
midolian:
So you believe that?

Its simple..The size of whatever the animal is giving birth to is always bigger than the "passage"..it will have to be forced out...so the forcing out is what causes the pain

I assume you didn't get the question.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Stallion93(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Now u know, dear. Now u know. wink
And insects, do they have hymen too? grin

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by plaetton: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
femi4:
Animals behavior are default, from the way they eat, what they eat, how they give birth.

Only Man was created in God's image, so Man's behavior before and after the curse is different
BS.

Completely meaningless.

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by seunH: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:
Now this is how you know someone who thinks. You have asked the right sensible questions that anyone who uses their brain has been asking.

The stories in the bible are just myths and folktales that has been adopted as canon. Nothing more.

This is the same kind of question I ask about virginity. Some Christians believe that the hymen was created for a special spiritual purpose and even take it further by comparing the breaking of the hymen to some sort of ritual or covenant. Then I ask: why do animals have hymen too? What spiritual purpose does it serve in them?

The religious mind is just crazy.
Let me add to this, I remember in my 300 level, I had interest in palmistry(reading of the palm lines to determine the future). Can you guess when I dropped such interest?......when I discovered monkeys too have palm lines similar to humans. "I was like, monkeys too can get their future predicted too......lolz

12 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by segunojo866: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

You atheists have corrupted many people on this forum with your ideology. May the blood of Jesus wash away your sins. cheesy
which Jesus? I taught you people said he died 2000years ago? angry

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by americaninja1: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Keep shut joor
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.

7 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by engrchykae(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
bebeto94:

Yes u r correct. It therefore means dat giving birth is a natural thing 4 all creatures, and not as a result of d curse God put on eve
Adam,Eve and every animals were driven from the garden.
In otherwords,every creature was guilty.
Your question would have been taken seriously IF THE ANIMALS WERE ALLOWED BACK IN THE GARDEN WHILE ADAM AND HIS WIFE WERE DRIVEN OUT

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by plaetton: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
realmindz:

It is so obvious you are a complete Olodo!!!

Imagine that the poster you quoted above is a product of an educational system .
Chai!!
You can see that Africa has a biiiiig problem. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by seyilaw3(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
thatNUPEboy:
This thread will be interesting..leme wait for oversabi pple's post

Lalasticlala, come here o
so you mean that the curse laid of woman due to the eating of the fruit is not effective
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by IAmAmbrose(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Same as you.

shots fired
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by ogechukwubliss(f): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Brotherly

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by americaninja1: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ur believe and faith works for u..if u believe in dat curse u gonna experience..
enilove:

There is no woman that does not give birth in pains . What they will tell you is that "it was easier " . Also when you have 99.7666% of the population of women world wide who experience pain in child bearing , it is normal to say "all women experience pains in childbirth".

A woman can have an easy childbirth to day and experience an extremely painful childbirth another time. This depends on the size of the head of the baby , but whether small or big, the experience is generally painful to them and lasts for hours.

That is why sin is a killer . That curse God placed on women was recreational .

Genesis 3:16 KJV
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by segunojo866: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
BLESSMME:

Wow Wow Wow
If not that I have come to know God for myself, you and your likes would av dragged me out of Christianity with your incessant curses. I have never read any argument between Christians and atheists without getting angry at the Christian folks. You are supposed to be peaceful and argue smartly, but the reverse is the case. Every point he made is VERY VALID.
which god? yahweh is dead and gone forever angry
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by seyilaw3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
bebeto94:

Yes u r correct. It therefore means dat giving birth is a natural thing 4 all creatures, and not as a result of d curse God put on eve
so you mean that the curse laid of woman due to the eating of the fruit is not effective

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by femi4: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
plaetton:

BS.

Completely meaningless.
why not prove me wrong. If you have no superior argument, forever hold your peace

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by aprimama(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.
It's logical to think animals in the first instance were created with all the attributes they exhibit. But the Bible tells us that humans were always meant to be special and privileged. However, humans disappointed God and He took away some of the privileges. They never toiled for food in Eden, but the animals never had such privileges from creation. So, it is the withdrawal of certain privileges that makes man labour for food and have labour and pains at child birth

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:
Now this is how you know someone who thinks. You have asked the right sensible questions that anyone who uses their brain has been asking.

The stories in the bible are just myths and folktales that has been adopted as canon. Nothing more.

This is the same kind of question I ask about virginity. Some Christians believe that the hymen was created for a special spiritual purpose and even take it further by comparing the breaking of the hymen to some sort of ritual or covenant. Then I ask: why do animals have hymen too? What spiritual purpose does it serve in them?

The religious mind is just crazy.

God bless u.
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Polyflexzy(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers

You are the first person I will term as an idiot on nairaland. I hope you don't think like this in real life.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Lordwheez(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
That's just physics na..... Big baby, small hole. Do the math.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by americaninja1: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Tell him..make he no dey disgrace himself outside wit irrelevant points durin argument, cos My dog doesn't even eat food spilled on d ground,an last tym I checked dogs are not human..
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.