Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) (34731 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out / Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oh no
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rip so sad
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Hector09(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rip, i dont even go close to well eh i hate it with passion
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by pointstores(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
so sad
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by thesicilian: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do people still use wells?
Another reason I have no love for Africa.
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Omoteyi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Death every where every part of the country...umnh, this your Daura President (Buhari) is badluck ooooo
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
purem:
Are they dead

Heyya sorry o embarassed

Village ppl must be responsible for this undecided
kid
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
backwardness full north... so in this modern age people still use well thank God my parents are not from that region I would have strangle them by myself...
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
I am guessing this is the work of the devil or Satan undecided

why did God not save the innocent child atleast?
Useless God!
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by laiza(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is negligence of the highest order. Gross, and pitiable, but negligence still. How can you strap a baby to your back and attempt to fetch water from a well?
Haba!!! If she's suicidal must she claim the life of an innocent soul too? These northerners sef
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by bozzgodwin(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by Jitey(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
metroblogger:
Tragedy struck in a community in Adamawa state on Thursday February 1st when a woman and her child fell into a well and died. The woman had her baby strapped on her back and was fetching water from the well when she unfortunately slipped and fell into it. Efforts by the villagers to rescue them from the well failed as it was their lifeless body that was dragged out. Sad! See graphic photo below

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-mother-child-die-falling-well-adamawa/

oh God may their RIP
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by 4reala(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Asowari:
dey are still using well in dis modern time undecided
Rather than make this comment, You can go and construct a borehole for them. They'll appreciate
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by forreelinc(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why do they look like that
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by talk2emma: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rip
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by sayisayi(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
charliboy654:
Only in a shithole country.
I use to wonder why the life expectancy of Nigerians is 40 yrs but now I know why.

That pikin never reach one year sef sad sad sad
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by henrybomb(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
rawpadgin:
No. They are cooking
no they r washing.. Malu
Re: Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2018
Sad.RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Before DNA, Consider The Emotional Health Of Your Wife And Child, Lady Cried Out / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.