Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Do You Always Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Always Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? (515 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / Sunday Morning Sex As Couple Before Going To Church. Is It A Sin? / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Always Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by jaymejate: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning everyone.
I feel like throwing this question to you today.
While growing up, i remember we use to cook every sunday morning before going to church. But now no one have the time to cook on Sunday Morning anymore and now it has become our tradition, No Food.

So I'm asking you this. Do you eat before going to church. If No, Why? Because I think you need strength to pray in church.

Happy First Sunday In This Month
Re: Do You Always Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church? by marshalldgreat(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Before nko?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/03/18 / How To Understand And Maintain Your Vision- By Dr Michael Gwanda / Kanye West Reasons Like A Nigerian Xtian, Says "Slavery Was A Choice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.