Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (72090 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dis tribal marks dey learn?
Enter ilorin,oshogbo,ibadan?wen u c?u wil thank ur parents dey cut urs small

All I c is low self esteem

U don't justify why u got pregnant at 21yr on ur tribal mark
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by histemple: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Why is she eating charcoal if she doesn't want to commit suicide again?
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Who actually initiated this tribal mark of a thing

100G network will never download 2mb xvideos for him

Which kind wickedness be this
ancients national identity card be dat...
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by mrskillz: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
somebody will be born naturally ugly and her parents won't let her mourn her ugliness in peace

They'll go and blade 6 parallel lines looking like 11-11 junction at Calabar on her face

Tiwa savage

People Dey o

The last time i slept with a tribal mark bae na so so nightmare i dey see for sleep

I had to stand up and sleep(don't ask me how) till morning
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by loverboi97(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
somebody will be born naturally ugly and her parents won't let her mourn her ugliness in peace

They'll go and blade 6 parallel lines looking like 11-11 junction at Calabar on her face

The last time i slept with a tribal mark bae na so so nightmare i dey see for sleep

lmao,dis guy is crazy,I don laf tire for here
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Soulseeker01(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
amnesty7:
But your tribal marks can never hinder you from achieving your goals. Akintola, Tanko Ayuba, Mamman Vatsa, etc as some examples
hav you seen any girl with tribal wwy dey work for any good bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Baybat: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Amagite2:
A Nigerian fashion designer, Epaz, has revealed how her tribal marks almost drove her to committing suicide.

According to her, she was bullied during her school days and also had her first boyfriend who impregnated her at 21, all because she felt she was ugly.

Read her inspiring post below...
Well its a very unfortunate and negative culture but be as it may its a question of choice . I can marry a lady with tribal marks once she is presentable

"Gone are these things; there had been cases where I wanted to commit suicide due to inhibition in educational pursuits due to my tribal marks.
When many people say they find my tribal marks repulsive. Even in my school days , they called me all sorts of names because of the severe tribal marks my dad put on my face.
I had my first boyfriend at age 21. (My baby father) all because I considered myself to be the ugliest girl in the world. Chai !!! One of the greatest thing that has happened to me was getting educated and my ability to communicate in fluent English language otherwise it would have been disastrous for me, so disastrous!!! Some people when they see me they assumed I am uneducated and start saying they pity me, I shake my head sadly then.
Some years ago all I felt was resentment towards my parents for giving my siblings and I such scars in the first place.
I can’t count the number of times I’ve been embarrassed by them.
At a time I have to lower the standard of the kind of husband i would have loved to marry but I have a daughter now and cared less about settling down.
Fuckboys available Abeg ����� I won't let these deep horizontal marks on my face hindered me from getting anything I wanted.
I'm so over it now because I gat no time for pity party for myself again. I love how you all ginger me to be bolder and love myself just the way I am, tribal marks or no tribal marks.
Impacting lives and Money making is my new hobby now.
Mi ó rayè gbègírí gbongbon ������❤️������. #tribalmarks #africanqueen #girlwithtribalmarks #ondochic #selflove #africa #nigeria #instaculture #instalove #blonde #blacklipstick #beadedchoker #femalehustler #singlemom #photolover #photography #beautiful
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-her-tribal.html

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
venai:
If you commit suicide, you will die for nothing. Even with those tribal marks, you are still a beauty and a celebrity.
There are certain things that you just have to accept as faith. Even the most beautiful girl on earth is not perfect.

Who be this one again? And what actually are u saying? Who told u that no body is ugly? My man, better stop being delusional and accept that there are ugly people.

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank God say you no try am
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
she could ve just covered the marks by surgery. simple!
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Converge11(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=Amagite2 post=64772955]A Nigerian fashion designer, Epaz, has revealed how her tribal marks almost drove her to committing suicide.

According to her, she was bullied during her school days and also had her first boyfriend who impregnated her at 21, all because she felt she was ugly.

Read her inspiring post below...

"Gone are these things; there had been cases where I wanted to commit suicide due to inhibition in educational pursuits due to my tribal marks.
When many people say they find my tribal marks repulsive. Even in my school days , they called me all sorts of names because of the severe tribal marks my dad put on my face.
I had my first boyfriend at age 21. (My baby father) all because I considered myself to be the ugliest girl in the world. Chai !!! One of the greatest thing that has happened to me was getting educated and my ability to communicate in fluent English language otherwise it would have been disastrous for me, so disastrous!!! Some people when they see me they assumed I am uneducated and start saying they pity me, I shake my head sadly then.
Some years ago all I felt was resentment towards my parents for giving my siblings and I such scars in the first place.
I can’t count the number of times I’ve been embarrassed by them.
At a time I have to lower the standard of the kind of husband i would have loved to marry but I have a daughter now and cared less about settling down.
Fuckboys available Abeg ����� I won't let these deep horizontal marks on my face hindered me from getting anything I wanted.
I'm so over it now because I gat no time for pity party for myself again. I love how you all ginger me to be bolder and love myself just the way I am, tribal marks or no tribal marks.
Impacting lives and Money making is my new hobby now.
Mi ó rayè gbègírí gbongbon ������❤️������. #tribalmarks #africanqueen #girlwithtribalmarks #ondochic #selflove #africa #nigeria #instaculture #instalove #blonde #blacklipstick #beadedchoker #femalehustler #singlemom #photolover #photography #beautiful
"

You can do better rather than subjecting yourself to an object of mockery. Did u rubbed ur lips on black pot or you call dis fashion? Haba
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

God made us all in his image and likeness, so you ought not to call anyone ugly.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Kulikulitapa: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
]
A research from Toronto university said that ugly people are the first to call someone ugly.[/quote

I can't stop laughing. I like this your diplomatic insult!]
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rossburg:

Adim karid entity. Always standing on my 99.9 tentacles vibrating to the whole universe
fire me ur nomenkulala nawally?
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

you and with sleeping with be like! Can't you Rest In Peace alone for once?
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by unbitchable(m): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
AntiWailer:
Lol.

He no reach that jor.

Something that make up will hide now now.
All she need is a good makeup artist and you'll be wondering where the tribal marks went to. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
All she need is a good makeup artist and you'll be wondering where there tribal marks went to. Lol.
Abi na
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
afonjas again
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

u wicked ah see finishing
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by amnesty7: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Soulseeker01:
hav you seen any girl with tribal wwy dey work for any good bank
Since being a bank worker is your standard, tell me a girl who works in a bank that has achieved a high profile office like Akintola's or Mamman Vatsa's in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I boldly told my Dad that God save him. Had it been he put tribal mark on my face i for don killam since
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by 2shure: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
if she stand now
naked
u see hee breasts
and curvy pekus pink
i knw many of u will cum
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Of all the problems that lead to suicidal, having a tribal marks is not inclusive. After all, you are not incapacitated and unable to do what those without tribal marks do.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by ifrosh: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
yeeepa��� to say the truth really,she is damn ugly...

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by noziz(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
he Bobby for second and third picture chi!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by superpauL(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

hahahahahaha abeg go do stand up comedy
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by noziz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
her Bobby for second and third picture cha!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Virus777: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
amnesty7:
But your tribal marks can never hinder you from achieving your goals. Akintola, Tanko Ayuba, Mamman Vatsa, etc as some examples

For females it can completely destroy their self-esteem. For a guy it's nothing.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by lastdon5: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
wow.. she looks like all this grand ma them for NTA Tales by moonlight, especially if you're watching from a black and white TV.
Then when i was little, I used to call tribal marks WHISKERS! cool
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Very beautiful on her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Returned Oba’s Staff is Fake - Royal Prince Calls Out Oba Of Lagos (Video) / Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.