Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (72080 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by room089: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
..... with your scary make up, you even aided the face marks to import ugliness to your door post.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by khome(f): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
somebody will be born naturally ugly and her parents won't let her mourn her ugliness in peace

They'll go and blade 6 parallel lines looking like 11-11 junction at Calabar on her face

The last time i slept with a tribal mark bae na so so nightmare i dey see for sleep

I had to stand up and sleep(don't ask me how) till morning
U get mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Codes151(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
gudnex22:

she is still ugly
truth is bitter
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Warship: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hope I am not trespassing with my request.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Yakzo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Not as bad as I thought. All the same, Dino Melaye has made a strong case against scarification on the floor of the senate; I hope it sees the light of the day
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
somebody will be born naturally ugly and her parents won't let her mourn her ugliness in peace

They'll go and blade 6 parallel lines looking like 11-11 junction at Calabar on her face

The last time i slept with a tribal mark bae na so so nightmare i dey see for sleep

mad boy! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Euclidean(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mtcheew... Even my mama wey her tribal mark plenty pas dis one no commit suicide.. #radarada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by LZAA: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Amagite2:
A Nigerian fashion designer, Epaz, has revealed how her tribal marks almost drove her to committing suicide.

According to her, she was bullied during her school days and also had her first boyfriend who impregnated her at 21, all because she felt she was ugly.

Read her inspiring post below...

"Gone are these things; there had been cases where I wanted to commit suicide due to inhibition in educational pursuits due to my tribal marks.
When many people say they find my tribal marks repulsive. Even in my school days , they called me all sorts of names because of the severe tribal marks my dad put on my face.
I had my first boyfriend at age 21. (My baby father) all because I considered myself to be the ugliest girl in the world. Chai !!! One of the greatest thing that has happened to me was getting educated and my ability to communicate in fluent English language otherwise it would have been disastrous for me, so disastrous!!! Some people when they see me they assumed I am uneducated and start saying they pity me, I shake my head sadly then.
Some years ago all I felt was resentment towards my parents for giving my siblings and I such scars in the first place.
I can’t count the number of times I’ve been embarrassed by them.
At a time I have to lower the standard of the kind of husband i would have loved to marry but I have a daughter now and cared less about settling down.
Fuckboys available Abeg ����� I won't let these deep horizontal marks on my face hindered me from getting anything I wanted.
I'm so over it now because I gat no time for pity party for myself again. I love how you all ginger me to be bolder and love myself just the way I am, tribal marks or no tribal marks.
Impacting lives and Money making is my new hobby now.
Mi ó rayè gbègírí gbongbon ������❤️������. #tribalmarks #africanqueen #girlwithtribalmarks #ondochic #selflove #africa #nigeria #instaculture #instalove #blonde #blacklipstick #beadedchoker #femalehustler #singlemom #photolover #photography #beautiful
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-reveals-how-her-tribal.html

grin grin
the usual suspects grin
cc imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by KingsCare: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Puffydon1:
Naturally ugly.
Artificially beautiful...MUGU
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
kay29000:
Hmm! So many things make us have self esteem issues...some visible, some internal. I was surprised when Carmen Bryant spoke about Jay Z having serious self esteem issues over his lips and ugly looks...She said she told Nas to make sure he mentions it many times in his diss song (Ether) towards Jay, that's why that song hurt Jay so much. Some times the person you look up to and admire for his/her confidence might be dealing with serious self esteem issues behind closed doors.

I used to hate myself soooo much I specially prayed to God to take my life. Maybe I knew a lot of light skinned pink lips tall fine boys and I was the opposite of every thing. Short ugly black monster. Kai!!!!
Thank God a lot has changed sha
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bad pesin
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
People without strong purpose or reason for living are quick to see suicide as the best option at the slightest sight of any challenge.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Hyper80(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ur daddy is a wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
LyfeJennings:

I used to hate myself soooo much I specially prayed to God to take my life. Maybe I knew a lot of light skinned pink lips tall fine boys and I was the opposite of every thing. Short ugly black monster. Kai!!!!
Thank God a lot has changed sha

I guess we all learn to deal with our insecurities as we grow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Paulagada: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Correct Ibadan babe, was she an agbo seller?
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
josephbensonz:

Dem go grab ur own beauty nah, who begged u 2 hve her nah. Dude.
Truth is bitter boy, go and read for your jamb.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
kay29000:
Hmm! So many things make us have self esteem issues...some visible, some internal. I was surprised when Carmen Bryant spoke about Jay Z having serious self esteem issues over his lips and ugly looks...She said she told Nas to make sure he mentions it many times in his diss song (Ether) towards Jay, that's why that song hurt Jay so much. Some times the person you look up to and admire for his/her confidence might be dealing with serious self esteem issues behind closed doors.
Greatest diss songs of all time
1. Ether by Nas
2. Hit em up by 2pac and Outlwaz
3. Get money by BIG and Junior Mafia
4.One blood by Game
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Greatzeus:

Greatest diss songs of all time
1. Ether by Nas
2. Hit em up by 2pac and Outlwaz
3. Get money by BIG and Junior Mafia
4.One blood by Game

Nice. This is my own list tho...

5. Takeover (Jay Z dissing Mobb Deep, and Nas)

4. Second Round Knockout (Canibus dissing LL Cool J)

3. Checkmate (Jadakiss dissing 50 Cent)

2. Hit Em Up (Tupac dissing Biggie, the whole Bad Boy...and if you want to be down with Bad Boy, he is dissing you too. Lol!)

1. Ether (Nas dissing Jay Z)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by IhateRetards: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Absuchat:
Her ugliness could have been a better reason for her. grin grin grin

Oh Laaaaaaaawwd, this your meme is fucking hilarious...I can't stop laffing

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
ultimate77:

Who be this one again? And what actually are u saying? Who told u that no body is ugly? My man, better stop being delusional and accept that there are ugly people.
Quoting posts without first understanding them! You must be a fool. Go and check your sanity guy.

Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
who has her phone nö- all she needs is a fcukboy
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by oochi123(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
I used to hate mine. Bt thank God I love it now. It fits me.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by chikago1: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
All those who use chainsaw to do tribal marks, una father!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by chikago1: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
All those who use chainsaw to do tribal marks, una father!!!i
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2018
made me remember 'u fight lion/tiger?' dats d automatic nickname for people like her back then in sec. school!
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 12:01am On Feb 05, 2018
chikago1:
All those who use chainsaw to do tribal marks, una father!!!i
chainsaw bawo?!
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 12:36am On Feb 05, 2018
venai:
Quoting posts without first understanding them! You must be a fool. Go and check your sanity guy.
maybe it seems quite difficult for you
To comprehend yourself. It's you I quoted not the useless post. Next...
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by petitmonde(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2018
oochi123:
I used to hate mine. Bt thank God I love it now. It fits me.
your is probably 1-1 kind of tribal mark.
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
amnesty7:
But your tribal marks can never hinder you from achieving your goals. Akintola, Tanko Ayuba, Mamman Vatsa, etc as some examples

Abacha
Sule Lamido
Ibrahim Waziri
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by Whyke141: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
WE REJECT! Yes We Do!

We reject this brouhaha we throw ourselves into regarding the classification of skin colour... We aren't Black for fun!

We reject the diversification of ill-thoughts due to our colour... Our colour doesn't affect our thoughts, stop it!

Brenda's rejecting, so is Whyke. We reject the chain of hatred we bundle our self into.

Are you also rejecting? Do share your thoughts here���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/i-reject.html
Re: Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
If I roll once and you roll twice. What does that mean? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Tafida Abubakar Ila Dies Hours After Hospitalisation / Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Joins His Ancestors At 83 / Some Funky Igbo Names And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.