Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

5 Awesome Black Panther Shirts For The Month Of February - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Awesome Black Panther Shirts For The Month Of February (384 Views)

3 Shirts For 15k ONLY (EASTER SPECIAL OFFER) / Quality And Affordable Vintage Shirts For Sale / Ankara Sold For N594,000 Abroad After The Release Of "Black Panther" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Awesome Black Panther Shirts For The Month Of February by GoldPencil: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
It’s the month of February, folks. Also known as leap year month, black history month and in recent times, the month where we get to see the first Black panther movie in cinemas.

Personally, I feel stoked for it, especially after watching the infinity war trailer. (I almost broke the rewind button whilst trying to hear that “Evacuate the citeh” line like 96 times).

Without a doubt, February 16 will be a fun day to be a part of Marvel (the production studio behind this, and a plethora of other comic book movies in the Marvel Cinematic Universe). I say this primarily because the movie is being released in an era of heightened feelings of racial awareness and tension, and everyone knows you make the big bucks in your purse strings, when you tug at people’s heartstrings.

Aside from the usual comic ...
(Continued here)
https://gestvlt.com/2018/02/04/5-black-panther-merch-shirts-for-the-month-of-february/

(1) (Reply)

5 Fashion Necessities For The Trending Guys In Africa / Why Celebrities Maintain A Unique Fashion Style / Chelsea Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.