Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (71650 Views)

7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by quinSonia(f): 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Smartii:

Hahaha... fear fear....but I like your location..... It shouldn't cause u much Ado......how your day?

fyn..
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
No peace for the wicked.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by tealaw(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eya, my condolences to her parents.
Mom go join witchcraft now to avenge her death.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Finally, a reasonable comment
kriskristyne:
RIP
But it is a pity how we judge and jump to conclusion anytime something like this happens to a girl...
Nobody here can specifically say this how it went down with her... Oga o
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Kennedy767(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
jesus Christ
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Okezedan(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
See as Devil don use the love of money destroy this world
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
kriskristyne:
RIP
But it is a pity how we judge and jump to conclusion anytime something like this happens to a girl...
Nobody here can specifically say this how it went down with her... Oga o
That's how depraved many of them are. Some even tacitly approve such wickedness. There are people who genuinely help girls but I'll advice girls stay in school and face studies. If they have to leave for anywhere, where and with whom including when to come back should be known to trusted allies. May God spare us this evil generation of get-rich-quick lazy, wicked, heartless, cursed boys who would go to any length to cut short other people's lives.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
some mortuary guys go still fvck her like that
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:
where is that girl called Pocohantas she should come and comment ;the girl like runs matters...
I don't blame any guy using girls for rituals
they'll b running for money up and down, where do they think the money would come from? grin cheesy grin grin

Nigeria haff spoil finish. embarassed Imagine what someone is saying, and he probably went to school? shocked

For no reason should you advocate for another human to be killed! We don't even know the full story. And it could've happened to anyone, even a nun or daughter of a Moslem cleric.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
tartarus:
If you want to know how stu.pid most Nigerians are, just log into nairaland. It's a shame majority of these stu.pid people are males. What a shame cry

And these people will procreate? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not

1 Like

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by herlarho(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Am very sure dat a very gentle guy would have being wooing her. But she was after money and they were after her breast..... Pls slay queens ur life is more precious than gucci products.. But i know say una no go hear word... Continue and end up like her......
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by guyla: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
mazimee:
Pure evil, they must have violated her before tormenting her to death. Those behind this will never know peace.

AMEN
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prechbills:
where is that girl called Pocohantas she should come and comment ;the girl like runs matters...
they'll b running for money up and down, where do they think the money would come from? grin cheesy grin grin

My Broda help me ask them oo..As if Money dey grow for Tree..Awon Greedy Bastatds
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by ikoduduakpode(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
This same thing was about to happen to my Sister also from isoko here on her case she was invited to ughelli for a job not knowing she is meeting evil people, it was a battle of life and dealt that she escape, i dont know how to upload pix here that is why i did not bother to bring out the news. people how to be very careful i repeat very careful This days evil people are every where.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2018
ikoduduakpode:
This same thing was about to happen to my Sister also from isoko here on her case she was invited to ughelli for a job not knowing she is meeting evil people, it was a battle of life and dealt that she escape, i dont know how to upload pix here that is why i did not bother to bring out the news. people how to be very careful i repeat very careful This days evil people are every where.

Oh, we thank God for your sister's life.
If anything had happened to her, someone as slow as prechbills will tag her a greedy slay queen.

My sentiments exactly.
We never can know how these girls lived their lives.
No matter how bad they were, no-one deserves such a gruesome death. Why are Nigerians so heartless?!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by mzRukiee: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2018
And now they will say she went to meet one yahoo boy blah blah blah... #mtcheeeew
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by ZIONKRIST: 2:54am On Feb 05, 2018
RIP HAPPINESS. HEARTLESS GENERATION
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Stemkay: 5:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Prechbills:

May u receive sense before end of dis week.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
I won't be surprise if the person that did this thing was responsible for sponsoring the birthday....

it will be an online friend who must have spoilt her with money and gift ...and she will be thinking he is a caring man...

a guy who might be stingy at the grooming stage nay be the right person but because of long throat.... this is what we see.. RIP
it's an old endearing formula sadly it still works not an isolated submission to this subject matter...Qed u might be right.
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 6:41am On Feb 05, 2018
Lessons to others .
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
She was killed by Fulani herdsmen.
Buhari will not see this now before idiotic pigs of Biafra will start insulting you
where are you from? Are you sure you are not the one behind thar lady delth!
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by rottenegg: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2018
Post her birthday pics then post her mutilated body pics!?? The OP of this thread has no brains. I hope the family finds you and sues you for this.
Unam ikot!
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2018
only in delta can one find this high level of depraviy. RIP to the slutt
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2018
johnnychuks:
where are you from? Are you sure you are not the one behind thar lady delth!
I am from Zion.
We don't kill, we heal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Onisokuso1(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=alexialin post=64790624][/quote]

Nice one wink kiss
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Prechbills:

Be careful the words you utter. Nobody deserves to die like this
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
All these ritualist nor get joy oh

Slay queens continue running after yahoo boys , naa ur bweast go suffer

Slay queens can u see ur mate

U wud see a girl using iphone7 , and her parents' house is not fenced , her papa de drive 504 and Audi 80

Where u see money , kwontinew

Ladies always tell ur loved ones were u are headed

She might be an innocent unlucky gal sad

u shouldn't have used d word 'slay queen'. it can happen to any1
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
If she voted for Buhari then she deserves this.

Same fate should have applied to Sarrki but his skull was rejected as being useless.
wow!
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Prechbills:
I really feel hurt seeing such comments, even some wicked broke bf's still use their gf's managing with them 4 money. she may b an innocent victim perhaps no 1 deserve to die like this
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
quentin06:
only in delta can one find this high level of depraviy. RIP to the slutt
slut
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2018
gloria34:
wow!

Are you stalkin' me now?
Re: Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:

Are you stalkin' me now?
scared? lol, not at all. saw another of ur comment and decided to mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduak & Hobbit Fight On Twitter: Lesbianism, Cocaine Addiction, Theft, The Cause / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.