Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? (418 Views)

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency / “too Much Blood On Buhari’s Hands,” Sheikh Gumi Cries As He Calls For His Resign / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? by Askmewhy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Am I correct? Like if am correct and share if am wrong.

HistoryVille
“But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”
----- Femi Aribisala, Vanguard News, Tuesday February 3, 2015. # HistoryVille
Re: He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? by MikeBetty(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Askmewhy:

HistoryVille
“But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the (Organization of African Unity) OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man (Peter Onu, Acting Secretary-General OAU 1983 – 1985) from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe.”
He Is Enemy Of His Country. In America You Hear America First, In Nigeria You See My Tribe First. Is That Not What Gave The Ravaging Herdsmen The Impetus To Kill Nigerians? After All Their Life Petron Who Is Also A Fulani Man Is At The Helm Of Affairs. He Is Cronic Nepotist. Over And Out.
Re: He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Can't you see his appointments? Because Buhari is from the north, strangely the best brain that can move Nigeria forward are now from the zone...Lol.

What a man!
Re: He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari went all the way to Chad and brought the current NIA dg...
Even when unemployment level is at all time high
Re: He Calls It My Tribe Man but am thinking is Nepotism, Am I Correct? by patval(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Askmewhy:

HistoryVille

daura cowhary is a medieval irredeemable bigot whose only work in life is population control through blood spilling

(1) (Reply)

Baba Yusuf Buratai: Good Night, World War II Veteran / Shekau Disguises As Woman In Attempt To Escape – Army / Obasanjo's Coalition Will Put APC, PDP On Their Toes – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.