Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) (33092 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Driving Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Vice President Osinbajo caught up with Prof. Wole Soyinka over the weekend in the Nobel Laureate's residence.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-vp-osinbajo-visits-prof-wole.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
frolicking from one place to another,the same tactics he used in 2015. These will not work.you must all leave by 19

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by GideonIdaboh(f): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Osibande,
One of the many Nigerians that lost my respect since after 2015! At least we all knew Buhari is a tyrant. Well, my late dad used to say if a good goat follows a bad goat to steal people's yam tubers, soon the good goat will learn to do so too

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ERockson: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Prof. still look cute and fit

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by surgical: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
frolicking from one place to another,the same tactics he used in 2015. These will not work.you must all leave by 19
na fake pastor him be so you except that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by tobtap: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
harbdulrasaq88:
Vice President Osinbajo caught up with Prof. Wole Soyinka over the weekend in the Nobel Laureate's residence.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-vp-osinbajo-visits-prof-wole.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Government by photography

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Osibanjo might actually be a nice guy...but what can be so when he is surrounded by Buhari and his brothers??

That's why you are the young man running away every time...tis not easy been the odd one out. When they start speaking Hausa and he is the only Yoruba there...it's really not easy for him...We would continue praying for him. He is not even happy with the presidency..strangely.

Osibanjo would vote against Buhari in 2019..fact!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
undecided I doubt if you get brain at all.
Hofbrauhaus:
Osibanjo might actually be a nice guy...but what can be so when he is surrounded by Buhari and his brothers??

That's why you are the young man running away every time...tis not easy been the odd one out. When they start speaking Hausa and he is the only Yoruba there...it's really not easy for him...We would continue praying for him. He is not even happy with the presidency..strangely.

Osibanjo would vote against Buhari in 2019..fact!

21 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by omowolewa: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wole Soyinka is now brand ambassador to the presidency?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
omowolewa:
Wole Soyinka is now brand ambassador to the presidency?

The double mouthed professor was used and dumped after rallying on the streets of Lagos for PMB's presidency last 2015 and now he's been remembered....

What a shameless professor.... He's good at making silly promises that he'd never keep.... No balls!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Osibande,
One of the many Nigerians that lost my respect since after 2015! At least we all knew Buhari is a tyrant. Well, my late dad used to say if a good goat follows a bad goat to steal people's yam tubers, soon the good goat will learn to do so too

The greatest disease in life is hypocrisy. and that's what you and your likes are suffering from.

The other day, we saw Ekeremadu, Abaribe and other Igbo leaders run to Aso rock to visit Buhari, pledging their support and giving him chieftancy titles.
How many Yoruba leaders have you seen doing all that??

Why didn't you complain or call them out then?

It's when you see Yorubas doing their thing you start spewing trash.
We'll see how far this useless attitude will take you in Nigeria.
Nonsense!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Seen
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Grey hair crew...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ohosi4real(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
I will see you later

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
APC is working , yeye!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by mayowascholar(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
issokay
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
black man is really weak when faced with money and power.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dem dey kill Christians oh Pastor Osunbade
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by mrborntodoit: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
See as Osinbajo teeth be like goat wey dem roast with fire grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by spako4(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
Campaigning for who?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by ewebiodun: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
A pastor visiting a world renowned atheist and cultist..nah wa o....pastor osunbande now frolicking with all and sundry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Gladiators
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
sad
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Professor to professor!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:

You must be silly to quote me. Well, if I'm hypocritical bout my political view, then you're a racist and a tribal bigot. It's because of nepotistic attitude of your paymasters that we're in this mess, to begin with. Quote me again and choke to death this night.

What I don't get is your obsession with Yorubas in top positions.. Are you so pained Buhari hasn't dropped Osinbajo for Peter Obi or whoever you lots are pushing forward..

You seem cool seeing Igbo leaders with Buhari but get envious seeing Yorubas soaring high.

What can we call this attitude if not madness?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by SNOWCREAM(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
$100 Amazon Gift Card with valid receipt available for sale for those of you that buy stuffs on amazon.

rate is 300/$

Whatsapp: 07085944307
Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Owutuotuo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
GideonIdaboh:

You must be silly to quote me. Well, if I'm hypocritical bout my political view, then you're a racist and a tribal bigot. It's because of nepotistic attitude of your paymasters that we're in this mess, to begin with. Quote me again and choke to death this night.

A sincere answer to this: did you vote in 2015? If you did, was it for or against Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't want to believe the morons vouching for southern unity are the one splitting bitterly hatred statement against another southerner

I used to asked myself what else does southern want. Southerners are the most confuse set of people I've ever seen in my lifetime so far, they're confuse politically, socially and religiously

Forget about southerners dominating Nigeria political space, the northern gat us anyday anytime with some imbeciles region attached with southern Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Adebowale89:
I don't want to believe the morons vouching for southern unity are the one splitting bitterly hatred statement against southerners

I used to asked myself what else does southern want. Southerners are the most confuse set of people I've ever seen in my lifetime so far, they're confuse politically, socially and religiously

There is nothing like southern unity..

We don't share the same views or reason alike. Everyone should just stay on their lane and do things the way they like.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Ten Photos Of President Mugabe's Private Mansion In Zimbabwe ( Pics ) / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.