Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,010 members, 7,803,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (26853 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by royalamour(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
ONE OF THE ONGOING CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS OF SENATOR DINO MELAIYE.
AYERE/AJOWA ROAD GETS URGENT FEDERAL ATTENTION.

The deplorable road from Ayere Community in Ijumu Local govt Area of Kogi State linking Ondo State received urgent federal govt attention. The road was part the recently released letters of awarded contracts by the Office of the SGF, (Presidency) for Kogi West Senatorial District.

The level of the deplorable condition of the road have drawn the attention of the Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Otunba Dino Melaye who lobbied and facilitated the urgent repairs and award of the road.

The job according to terms and stipulation by the Contractor, was to urgently make the road passable and motorable for users.

It could be recalled that the road was completely cut-off during the last raining season which have made it difficult for road user.
Ayere-Ajowa road project according to the contractor is expected to be delivered next week.

http://www.thetowncrier.ng/2018/02/04/see-the-road-construction-project-on-going-in-kogi-west-influenced-by-sen-dino-melaye/

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Dontquit: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
2019 Loading rubbish...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by yanabasee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dino is one unfit senator that has ever been privileged to step on the red carpet chamber!!

People like Dino aren't supposed to be heard of anywhere near social media...But quite unfortunately, Kogi state has always elected incompetent people to lead them.... History says it all....

Dino is a Shithole senator!!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by psucc(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please who is your Senator? Let's start from there. Let's know how fit he or she is than Dino.

Your post is just a fallout of bandwagon.
yanabasee:
Dino is one unfit senator that has ever been privileged to step on the red carpet chamber!!

People like Dino aren't supposed to be heard of anywhere near social media...But quite unfortunately, Kogi state has always elected incompetent people to lead them.... History says it all....

99 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Splashme: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Weldon Sen Dino

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by resurgentxtian4: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
yanabasee:

What is Dino’s offense, please.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
When government does not know it's job this is what happens it had to get to a deplorable state before they realized it is bad.It is only in Nigeria that they would announce road construction,electricity megawatts currently being generated,Ground breaking ceremony of one project or the other is this news.In countries where government know their work it is a normal thing and it is not announced to the whole world.

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Liscolite1: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Thank God
Dino abeg help us with d road from ekinrin-adde to kabba abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by satowind(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2018
Influenced?
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by benben1000: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
[s]Dino is one unfit senator that has ever been privileged to step on the red carpet chamber!!

Dino is a Shithole senator!!![/s]

Afonja...they will never mind their business.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
good afternoon. A married man has been asking me out for a while now. He told me he is married and loves his wife so much but he wants a responsible girl outside his marriage to have fun with. He has promised to take care of me. He is very wealthy and his wife is from a very wealthy home. He has sent me money twice but I really do not have any intention of sleeping with him. He sent me his nude pictures and also said he doesn't like sex with condoms, that we are going to have sex without protection. I have all our conversations on my phone including his nudes.The problem is I really need 500k for something and I know he has the money, I asked him for help and he gave me a condition. He said I must come sleep with him before getting a dime from him. I already promised myself never to sleep with a married man. I spoke to my friend about it and she advised me to threaten him with the chat and his nudes and if he doesn't bring the money I should release the chat to his wife first, before releasing his nude pictures to bloggers only if he doesn't want to cooperate. Please I need advise, I'm scared. Should go ahead with this plan or just forget about him?
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by akeentech(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
HE'S COMING HOME IN 2019 TO FACE HIS MUSIC CAREER

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
WHO IS YOUR SENATOR AND HOW MANY BILL HAS HE PASS? cool

yanabasee:

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by sobastical: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
The pro-buhatist will castigate this man on this

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by benben1000: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
[s]good afternoon. A married man has been asking me out for a while now. He told me he is married and loves his wife so much but he wants a responsible girl outside his marriage to have fun with. He has promised to take care of me. He is very wealthy and his wife is from a very wealthy home. He has sent me money twice but I really do not have any intention of sleeping with him. He sent me his nude pictures and also said he doesn't like sex with condoms, that we are going to have sex without protection. I have all our conversations on my phone including his nudes.The problem is I really need 500k for something and I know he has the money, I asked him for help and he gave me a condition. He said I must come sleep with him before getting a dime from him. I already promised myself never to sleep with a married man. I spoke to my friend about it and she advised me to threaten him with the chat and his nudes and if he doesn't bring the money I should release the chat to his wife first, before releasing his nude pictures to bloggers only if he doesn't want to cooperate. Please I need advise, I'm scared. Should go ahead with this plan or just forget about him?[/s]

You are not a woman but an afonja...stop this nonsense and remove those Igbo women pics on your profile.

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Jaynom(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol ... Election year don dey near nau, this is sheer duplicity!
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by fishbone123(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When government does not know it's job this is what happens it had to get to a deplorable state before they realized it is bad.It is only in Nigeria that they would announce road construction,electricity megawatts currently being generated,Ground breaking ceremony of one project or the other is this news.In countries where government know their work it is a normal thing and it is not announced to the whole world.

... u are damned right... Our mother Lilly has spoken.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by eminikansoso(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2018
grin
sometimes it is important to listen to message of a mad man rather than calling him mad man

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by sobastical: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
WHO IS YOUR SENATOR AND HOW MANY BILL HAS HE PASS? cool

Don't mind him
probably his senator is one of those that get knocked off to sleep in the house. #sleepingsenator

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by free2ryhme: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
royalamour:
ONE OF THE ONGOING CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS OF SENATOR DINO MELAIYE.
AYERE/AJOWA ROAD GETS URGENT FEDERAL ATTENTION.

The deplorable road from Ayere Community in Ijumu Local govt Area of Kogi State linking Ondo State received urgent federal govt attention. The road was part the recently released letters of awarded contracts by the Office of the SGF, (Presidency) for Kogi West Senatorial District.

The level of the deplorable condition of the road have drawn the attention of the Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial District, Otunba Dino Melaye who lobbied and facilitated the urgent repairs and award of the road.

The job according to terms and stipulation by the Contractor, was to urgently make the road passable and motorable for users.

It could be recalled that the road was completely cut-off during the last raining season which have made it difficult for road user.
Ayere-Ajowa road project according to the contractor is expected to be delivered next week.

http://www.thetowncrier.ng/2018/02/04/see-the-road-construction-project-on-going-in-kogi-west-influenced-by-sen-dino-melaye/

washy

na for 2019 dem dey prepare for
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Abfinest007(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
apart from d gramma this guy is doing his job

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by wellmax(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2018
The Dino like a tout.
The guy is clearing land for his estate/farm and his media dogs are here with pictures to deceive us.

We cannot be fooled again.

Yeye somebory

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by 13banks: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2018
Your Website is your showroom.
Start your online business with a beautiful E-commerce website.
contact O81-8742-8339

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Felixalex(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
good afternoon. A married man has been asking me out for a while now. He told me he is married and loves his wife so much but he wants a responsible girl outside his marriage to have fun with. He has promised to take care of me. He is very wealthy and his wife is from a very wealthy home. He has sent me money twice but I really do not have any intention of sleeping with him. He sent me his nude pictures and also said he doesn't like sex with condoms, that we are going to have sex without protection. I have all our conversations on my phone including his nudes.The problem is I really need 500k for something and I know he has the money, I asked him for help and he gave me a condition. He said I must come sleep with him before getting a dime from him. I already promised myself never to sleep with a married man. I spoke to my friend about it and she advised me to threaten him with the chat and his nudes and if he doesn't bring the money I should release the chat to his wife first, before releasing his nude pictures to bloggers only if he doesn't want to cooperate. Please I need advise, I'm scared. Should go ahead with this plan or just forget about him?

He has sent u money twice, u didn't reject, now because u need 500k u want to blackmail him, ruin his family n marriage for ur selfish interest. Firstly, run away from that ur friend, she will lead u to ur damnation. Buh u can go ahead with the "plan" whatever comes out of it, u and the man both deserve it. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by poseidon12: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
psucc:
Please who is your Senator? Let's start from there. Let's know how fit he or she is than Dino.

Your post is just a fallout of bandwagon.

Good question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by fishbone123(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:

codeine, caffeine, reffnol, cocaine is bad for your health... if u are damned and doomed foolish must the whole world be aware... give your life to christ

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by seunpas: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
Please keep quiet if you are not from Kogi West.
that is my constituency and the road was long overdue for construction, I salute the courage of Dino for that great job.

Most of people criticizing this man were not even from Kogi or they belong to another constituency leads by that Dollard governor.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by abbeyty(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
I beg let them finish the construction first, Nigeria only get starting but no finishing
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by whodeyhere: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:

Please just forget about him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo, Zamfara: What Happened At The Supreme Court Yesterday / Rice Smuggling - Why We Are Re-opening Borders - Jibrin Ibrahim / Kemi Adeosun Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.