Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye (26859 Views)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Nsukka Urban(photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by t111(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When government does not know it's job this is what happens it had to get to a deplorable state before they realized it is bad.It is only in Nigeria that they would announce road construction,electricity megawatts currently being generated,Ground breaking ceremony of one project or the other is this news.In countries where government know their work it is a normal thing and it is not announced to the whole world.

You didn't just make any sense ...wonder why you are frustrated tho.why not just say something positive and pass.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Abfinest007(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2018
psucc:
Please who is your Senator? Let's start from there. Let's know how fit he or she is than Dino.

Your post is just a fallout of bandwagon.
do u even know ur own senator

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by hohafrank(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
OP, it is road rehabilitation not road construction.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by pokipoki: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Dino is one unfit senator that has ever been privileged to step on the red carpet chamber!!

People like Dino aren't supposed to be heard of anywhere near social media...But quite unfortunately, Kogi state has always elected incompetent people to lead them.... History says it all....

Dino is a Shithole senator!!!
Hmmm. What state are you from and who is the senator representing you?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by t111(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
good afternoon. A married man has been asking me out for a while now. He told me he is married and loves his wife so much but he wants a responsible girl outside his marriage to have fun with. He has promised to take care of me. He is very wealthy and his wife is from a very wealthy home. He has sent me money twice but I really do not have any intention of sleeping with him. He sent me his nude pictures and also said he doesn't like sex with condoms, that we are going to have sex without protection. I have all our conversations on my phone including his nudes.The problem is I really need 500k for something and I know he has the money, I asked him for help and he gave me a condition. He said I must come sleep with him before getting a dime from him. I already promised myself never to sleep with a married man. I spoke to my friend about it and she advised me to threaten him with the chat and his nudes and if he doesn't bring the money I should release the chat to his wife first, before releasing his nude pictures to bloggers only if he doesn't want to cooperate. Please I need advise, I'm scared. Should go ahead with this plan or just forget about him?

It's a punishable act if arrested tho...
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
good afternoon. A married man has been asking me out for a while now. He told me he is married and loves his wife so much but he wants a responsible girl outside his marriage to have fun with. He has promised to take care of me. He is very wealthy and his wife is from a very wealthy home. He has sent me money twice but I really do not have any intention of sleeping with him. He sent me his nude pictures and also said he doesn't like sex with condoms, that we are going to have sex without protection. I have all our conversations on my phone including his nudes.The problem is I really need 500k for something and I know he has the money, I asked him for help and he gave me a condition. He said I must come sleep with him before getting a dime from him. I already promised myself never to sleep with a married man. I spoke to my friend about it and she advised me to threaten him with the chat and his nudes and if he doesn't bring the money I should release the chat to his wife first, before releasing his nude pictures to bloggers only if he doesn't want to cooperate. Please I need advise, I'm scared. Should go ahead with this plan or just forget about him?

How this one tay concern wetin them post, una go just come here dey make person dey vex.. Aunty go do ur olosho work wey u dey do na, why u dey disturb us with ur problem na ehnnn.. Oloshos just full everywhere .. In Lasisi voice... Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by AirFireEarthH20: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Dino is one unfit senator that has ever been privileged to step on the red carpet chamber!!

People like Dino aren't supposed to be heard of anywhere near social media...But quite unfortunately, Kogi state has always elected incompetent people to lead them.... History says it all....

Tell us the name of your useless and inconsequential Senator

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Apina(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
Hope u know there's a prison sentence for what your idiotic friend is advising you to do? undecided
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by joenor(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2018
I hope this project wont take much time, so the communier can enjoy his good govt/]

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Bimpe29: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Despite his irascibility, DIno is an active member of the 8th Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by adeoba2008(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2018
Weldone. We are still waiting for Senator Soji Akanbi in our senatorial district.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Trustme2(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
It's like you're tired of freedom. Have you had any prison experience before?. Now you have an opportunity to sleep with a responsible man that is rich and you're not happy. By the time you're in prison eh na you go submit that your pussy to criminals free of charge. U want to raise money through blackmail? You're a criminal. By the time the man finish with your case eh you'll wish you were never born

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by bishopkay: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:

Well depends on the man in question. A man like me would kill you for that... Yes kill you literally but make you suffer first. I would make sure I enjoy it. Then I would extend it to that friend then your family.

He would beg his wife and you said yourself the man is rich abi? He would leave the country but then, your dead already. if you think 500k is worth your life, go ahead.

He's sent you money twice you didn't refuse and you won't give him sex but you want more without strings attached abi? Is he your father? If he wasn't there, won't you go look for another way to raise that money? Foolish black mailing b1tch! Go ahead na

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by SOFTENGR: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

What project has your senator been able to influence?
Pray hard you have just one Dino in your family so that your destiny could change for better.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by utenwuson: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

ur stupidity is like follow come charger... very original.
for the records, I don't know u or state but ur senator can not contribute half of what Dino has contributed.......... nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Being executed by the Federal government.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by webngnews: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
differentiate between a woman, lady and a girl
benben1000:

You are not a woman but an afonja...stop this nonsense and remove those Igbo women pics on your profile.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Lec25(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Teetopz:
Crazy you, the man don't owe you anything if you are not interested quite whatsoever you have with him. threatening him with black mail to give you money make you more guilty than him.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Moprince: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
blackmail is the wrong step to take....... dont ruin someone's marriage and reputation cos Of cash
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Nuran: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Well done Dan
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
t111:

You didn't just make any sense ...wonder why you are frustrated tho.why not just say something positive and pass.
It is people like you and mentalities like yours that will deceive government in a normal democracy are they suppose to announce all these.If you can't comprehend what I meant don't fool yourself by mentioning me.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by splendore(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

What crime exactly did Senator Dino Melaye commit? i really want to know sir

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by Ejiphill09(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:

He might be corrupt or evil but one thing I know is fact that Dino been making sense since he entered that red chamber. One of the outspoken Senator.

Dino Abeg give him that your slaying laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
How will they finish the road by next week, unless they want to shoddy job.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by ossiken(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just one road out of many in his constituiency we no go hear word let him lobby to complete the others then we go know say him dry work
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by ossiken(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Just one road out of many in his constituiency we no go hear word let him lobby to complete the others then we go know say him dey work.
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by t111(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is people like you and mentalities like yours that will deceive government in a normal democracy are they suppose to announce all these.If you can't comprehend what I meant don't fool yourself by mentioning me.

There are so many projects going on around the country,you would keep critising the government simply because you are ignorant of what is going on around,now someone is updating your ignorant mind and instead of you to learn,you are comparing mentality...talk less,learn more
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by monaPhilz: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
fishbone123:

codeine, caffeine, reffnol, cocaine is bad for your health... if u are damned and doomed foolish must the whole world be aware... give your life to christ
grin
fishbone123:

codeine, caffeine, reffnol, cocaine is bad for your health... if u are damned and doomed foolish must the whole world be aware... give your life to christ
Re: Ongoing Road Construction Project In Kogi West Influenced By Senator Dino Melaye by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
When government does not know it's job this is what happens it had to get to a deplorable state before they realized it is bad.It is only in Nigeria that they would announce road construction,electricity megawatts currently being generated,Ground breaking ceremony of one project or the other is this news.In countries where government know their work it is a normal thing and it is not announced to the whole world.
stop telling lies
every govt trumpets its achievements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / NNPC Uncovers 4KM Illegal Oil Pipeline Operating For 9 Years In Delta / APC Vows To Reject Anambra Election Result Due To Disenfranchised Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.