Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project (1154 Views)

Good And Experienced Laravel Developer Is Needed / 50 Seasoned Programmers Needed Asap / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by qixxy: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hi, I need some programmers experienced in Laravel 5 + Bootstrap 4

I have already begun developing the application, but time an issue.

What I need is 2 programmers with Laravel and Bootstrap Experience and 2 more with Ionic and Angular experience.

I work fast and don't really have time to explain anything to a newbie. So if you know that you are not an expert, don't bother applying.

What I'm developing is modular, so you will be required to work on your own and deliver a module for integration into the app.

I pay based on tasks delivered, which is weekly or bi weekly. I am a fair employer and will not pay you Fiverr rates. Tasks range from 10k to 20k.

Please send an email to support@cajastudios.com with your name, phone number and links to some work you have previously done.

Thanks
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by talk2hb1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
qixxy:
Hi, I need some programmers experienced in Laravel 5 + Bootstrap 4

I have already begun developing the application, but time an issue.

What I need is 2 programmers with Laravel and Bootstrap Experience and 2 more with Ionic and Angular experience.

I work fast and don't really have time to explain anything to a newbie. So if you know that you are not an expert, don't bother applying.

What I'm developing is modular, so you will be required to work on your own and deliver a module for integration into the app.

I pay based on tasks delivered, which is weekly or bi weekly. I am a fair employer and will not pay you Fiverr rates. Tasks range from 10k to 20k.

Please send an email to support@cajastudios.com with your name, phone number and links to some work you have previously done.

Thanks
I charge 3500Naira/hour, sorry You cannot afford me
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by Donald3d(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
talk2hb1:

I charge 3500Naira/hour, sorry You cannot afford me
I think this is rude, you could have just ignored if he can't afford you.
You obviously dont know how business works , if 3500/ per hour is your fee why dont you negotiate , instead of saying "sorry you cant afford me".
And if you had no intention of negotiating just ignore , why are people like this na .
I had respect for you, now you have lost a portion of that respect .
You dont know who is reading what you type , paths might cross tommorow.
Please be careful and be cautious of how you respond to people

Peace
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by talk2hb1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Donald3d:

You obviously dont know how business works , if 3500/ per hour is your fee why dont you negotiate , instead of saying "sorry you cant afford me".
And if you had no intention of negotiating just ignore , why are people like this na .

Peace
Okay Noted, I just walk past an opportunity
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by qixxy: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank a lot. I was surprised too.
Donald3d:

Peace
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by talk2hb1(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
qixxy:
Thank a lot. I was surprised too.
Same Here Too undecided
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2018
your Post is not clear enough
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by silverprince413(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Email me lets talk silverprince4134u@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Laravel & Ionic Programmers Needed For A Project by qixxy: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2018
Hi, I can explain more by mail or phone. Please contact me at support@cajastudios.com. Thanks
bjhaid:
your Post is not clear enough

(1) (Reply)

Help: MS Excel / Android + Java For Absolute Beginners -Video Tutorial [N500] / How I Generated $1000+ In This August (step By Step Tutorial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.