Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cup Of Blood By Vampires Prince - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Cup Of Blood By Vampires Prince (2093 Views)

Blood-stained Airbags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cup Of Blood By Vampires Prince by ItzPrinceIB(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
A CuP Of BlOoD AnD A ThIrStY ThRoAt,
ThE ScArS, ThE BrUiSe AnD ThE UtMoSt CuTs, MaKiNg ThE HeArT RuNs OuT Of ThOuGhTs.
ThE FrEsH NeCk AnD ThE GrOtEsQuE TeEtHs, ThE MoNsTeR AnD ThE LiTtLe InNoCeNt KiDs, ThE PeCuLiAr RoAd AnD ThE WaY It LeAdS.
FoR ThE YeArS To CoMe, ThE ThRoAt WiLl AlWaYs NeEd A CuP Of BlOoD To SiP, FoR ThE YeArS To CoMe, It WiLl Be A LiP FoR A LiP.
NoThInG TaStE GoOd As BlOoD, TrY It OnCe AnD YoU'lL Be CrAzY At AnY SiGhT Of A SiNgLe DrOp, YoU'lL Be WoRsHiPpInG It ThOuGh As GoD, He WhO GiVeS YoU WiLl Be YoUr LoRd.
BlOoD I, BlOoD Me AnD BlOoD MySeLf, BlOoD Is FoOd, BlOoD Is PoWeR AnD BlOoD Is LiFe. BlOoD I, BlOoD Me AnD BlOoD Myself.
A CuP Of BlOoD AnD A ThIrStY ThRoAt, ThE ScArS, ThE BrUiSe, AnD ThE UtMoSt CuT, MaKiNg ThE HeArT RuNs OuT Of ThOuGhTs.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Not Terrorism ' A Poem' / Where Your Heart Is (poem) / Fortnight In Limbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.