Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women (61652 Views)

Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) / Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives / See The Photos Of A Little Girl Striking A “disturbing” Pose That Is Going Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by 247frolicboss(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
A mother posed this photo on a popular women's Facebook page and captioned it: "Disturbing"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6652261_cymera20180205100123_jpega9410504c77c1cb93fcee7d53c4fdea6

Most of the women agreed that the photo is disturbing, blaming the mother of the child, others didn't see anything wrong with it.

What do you think?

See their coments below..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photo-of-little-girl-striking.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by 247frolicboss(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Yeligray(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
She learnt it from u guys na
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Too bad but not surprised. It is what we've become
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by pyyxxaro: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
This one be like elderly dwarf kiss

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by LadyHeaven(f): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
I feel its wrong...that's how I saw a sickening video of a grown a*s dirty man penetrating a small baby boy, I nearly pucked, regretted opening the group video cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by delugajackson: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2018
I know its hard to say, but we have successfully raised a generation of hoes.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by OneCorner: 12:57am On Feb 05, 2018
Can only be in South Africa

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
wow
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by tgmservice: 10:06am On Feb 05, 2018
i no see any picture ooooooooooo abeg mods solve this plsssssssss

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Where's the picture na undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Papiikush: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
Don't marry Slay queens, don't marry Slay queens...una no go hear.

Now see what your wife gave birth to.

Slay princess grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2018
every body want to trend undecided
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Scented(f): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
The younger ones are growing up so fast, knowing things we older ladies took 10 years in know in a day.

The rate of promiscuity and sexual display now being proliferated among kids and teenagers makes me cringe and imagine how things will get bad in the future, I pray it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Mentorkaryhm(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2018
Yeligray:
She learnt it from u guys na

No mind dem.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by BigBrother9ja: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Pikin wey retired olosho born....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by herkeym001(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2018
INNOCENT CHILD.........No be her fault, na the person wey snap am get craze for head becos na that person give her that pose.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Berrilite(f): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2018
This is inappropriate for a girl of her age

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Benekruku(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2018
And whats bad about the pose!

People just be taking Codeine untop another man cough

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by maxinz: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Can only be in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Where is the picture
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
She has been taught , albeit too early that women are largely objects for sexual gratification.
I would be interested in seeing what the feminists herein would have to say.
And to think some posters think this is a normal posé make it all the more sickening. We have soo reduced morality to a worthless value. Soon we would think its ok to engage in child sex so long as the child can say 'yes and no'

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Luvdmx(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
If you see anything wrong with the photo, you obviously need to examine yourself...people are easily offended this dayz..corrupt mind
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by yesloaded: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Onepointfiveodds: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
You all have dirty mind... What's so wrong about the picture now?! If yu put this kind of energy into better things, I'm sure Nigeria would be better than this
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by miqos02(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by Onepointfiveodds: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Luvdmx:
If you see anything wrong with the photo, you obviously need to examine yourself

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Why is prostrate, breast and cervical cancers the most prevalent form of cancer in Nigeria? Is it because men and women excessively engage in too much *** activities
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Ignites Debate Among Women by smith666999(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2018
disadvantage of watching #BBNaija

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.