Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? (8521 Views)

How will you React if A Lady Slaps U In Public? / Ladies If Ur Boyfriend Slaps U Will U Still Marry Him / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by menaxe: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2010
Slapped ma girl yesterday, cos she called me namez.(fool,coward,idiot,etc).She slapped me bk,as if dts not enuf 4 her she went 4 ma laptop charger nd used 2 hit me on ma face. If u were da guy or da girl, wts d best way 2 handle ds situation?
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by MissyB1(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2010
menaxe:

Slapped ma girl yesterday, cos she called me namez.(fool,coward,idiot,etc).She slapped me bk,as if dts not enuf 4 her she went 4 ma laptop charger nd used 2 hit me on ma face. If u were da guy or da girl, wts d best way 2 handle ds situation?
Rotfl!! I Love Your Girlfriend. Can I buy her a Drink? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by patwhizkid(f): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2010
lmao! Cool.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by abrahym(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2010
Ill kiss her
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by honeric01(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2010
What did you do to her? i mean did her offense worth a slap in the first place? (did she bite off your ear? insulting you isn't enough to me except if she insulted your parents or elders).

1 Like

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by petebor02(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2010
in the first place why will u slap ur girlfriend? thats really bad of u. u are wrong. just call her now and apologize
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 19, 2010
The action ALWAYS justifies the reaction. Why should she call you such hideous names and expect you to act a gentleman! I DONT GET IT. Even the Bible says "hard words earn wrath, while soft words tames the belly of beasts". If you break my leg, my revenge would be to cut of your two legs and two arms. People shouldnt start things for which they have no control over the repercussion.

There are women that would never get slapped (even by the most abusive man) 'cos they are too well behaved and wise to insult their man. If she's pissed she just walks away with a tear or two. Trust me, the man would later go back to pet her and say sorry. But most girls think they can run their foul mouths like a tap and yet expect the man to pat them on the back as a 'gentleman'. It doesn't work that way!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by candylips(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2010
correct girl. u deserve more than the slap sef
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by yme1(f): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2010
both of you need to be flogged seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by SAGoddess: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2010
Abuse in any form is a NO NO, you shouldn't have hit her, period, should have walked away and came back when you were calm,
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by stz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2010
feminity is humble, kind, tolerance, understanding and above all PATient. Ladies of nowadays have allowed the so called jet age to spoil everything. I am against any guy who hits ladies but sometimes these ladies forget there place. My advice is any lady that behaves wild should be treated like a wild animal, maybe it will help train their manner of reaction toward issues. As for the guyz, bros make una work on una ability to ignore even in anger. Two wrongs never make a right
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by petebor02(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
SA Goddess:

Abuse in any form is a NO NO, you shouldn't have hit her, period, should have walked away and came back when you were calm,
correct dont mind him i told him ealier to apologize
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by stz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2010
pro01:

The action ALWAYS justifies the reaction. Why should she call you such hideous names and expect you to act a gentleman! I DONT GET IT. Even the Bible says "hard words earn wrath, while soft words tames the belly of beasts". If you break my leg, my revenge would be to cut of your two legs and two arms. People shouldnt start things for which they have no control over the repercussion.

There are women that would never get slapped (even by the most abusive man) 'cos they are too well behaved and wise to insult their man. If she's pissed she just walks away with a tear or two. Trust me, the man would later go back to pet her and say sorry. But most girls think they can run their foul mouths like a tap and yet expect the man to pat them on the back as a 'gentleman'. It doesn't work that way!
correct man
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by SAGoddess: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
stz:

feminity is humble, kind, tolerance, understanding and above all PATient. Ladies of nowadays have allowed the so called jet age to spoil everything. I am against any guy who hits ladies but sometimes these ladies forget there place. My advice is any lady that behaves wild should be treated like a wild animal, maybe it will help train their manner of reaction toward issues. As for the guyz, bros make una work on una ability to ignore even in anger. Two wrongs never make a right

Dude hit her first so what are you going on about? What is our place by the way? shocked I must say you sound like a "wife-beater"

1 Like

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by amyg(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
@poster,u slapped her cos she cald u a coward&u acted another coward wt d slap.u should know better dan bandy words wt a furious woman,u'r lucky u missed d pestle,guess u dn't v 1.practice makes perfect,by d time u tie d knots u wld b street fighters.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by TYlicious(f): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
if i were d gurl i'll get u arrested 4 assault&battery , or better still(for quick revenge) organise my brothers,his friends and male cousins to treat his Bleep up angry
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Kelvinj(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
amyg:

@poster,u slapped her cos she cald u a coward&u acted another coward wt d slap.u should know better dan bandy words wt a furious woman,u'r lucky u missed d pestle,guess u dn't v 1.practice makes perfect,by d time u tie d knots u wld b street fighters.
lmao, Not street fighters., they will be freedom fighters.
@poster
Mayb u deserved the name coward, cos they are the once that beat women. & help me tell ur gf say na motor park fit am.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Kelvinj(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2010
amyg:

@poster
Mayb u deserved the name coward, cos they are the once that beat women. & help me tell ur gf say na motor park fit am.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Kelvinj(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
amyg:

@poster
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by fubiluv: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2010
You hit your woman?
What kind of a man are?
That is the only thing i will neva take from a Man.

@ STZ you sounded like a woman bitter too.

She shouldn't have slapped you back anyway,
She should have done something better like breaking that your laptop. kiss
You sef no dey shame. To bit a lady.Its cowardice.
Anyway she tried and deserves a hug. smiley
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by adetoru(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
@can i be herfriend,she did exactly what i did years back
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
I can see the obnoxious solidarity between most of the girls here and none of them has been sensible enough to ask/answer the real questions.

Do you think 'abuse' is only physical? Don't you know that heart shattering words have driven some people to frustration and suicide? What makes it 'okay' for the woman to abuse her man with acidic words and for her man to just smile and walk away? Get real!

Now listen (or read). This aint just about man - woman thing. So many people have lost their lives all over the place 'cos of indiscretion and wanton foul-mouthedness. The police in naija, area boys, soldiers, road rage, 'confra' in school, all kinds of scenarios. Soft words can save your life, but harsh words bring out the beast in people. . .sooner or later.

My point is: any girl that is dishonorable enough to abuse her man should be ready to face the consequences. If you sow the wind you will reap the whirlwind.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Cyana(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
if my man put his hands on me, i'd be outa there, i wont wait 2 find out if it will be more than a slap next time.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by iice(f): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
No one hits me and survives whole cheesy

He's lucky. . .if na some women, they for don stab am grin
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2010
TYlicious:

if i were d gurl i'll get u arrested 4 assault&battery , or better still(for quick revenge) organise my brothers,his friends and male cousins to treat his bleep up angry

Be still, dear one. You don't wanna be startin' something. If na me, if i survive the beating from you brothers and co, then an entire family will be wiped out within 48hrs.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by SAGoddess: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
pro01:

Be still, dear one. You don't wanna be startin' something. If na me, if i survive the beating from you brothers and co, then an entire family will be wiped out within 48hrs.

You sound like you mean it too shocked
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by TYlicious(f): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2010

really, uhm, then u beta be ready 2 live d rest of ur life haunted and in fear because hell would be d safest place u could be
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by masido(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
@poster,
you shouldn't have slapped her!!
she was wrong to have reacted the way she did.
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by meetvic: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
I must say that you weren't a gentleman in the first place to slap your girlfriend. She is a human like you that deserves to be treated kindly and warmly. The third law of motion says that for every action, There is an equall but opposite reaction. When the situation is all about hurtful reactions, then it is already getting out of hand. Your spouse must have reacted to something bad you must have done to her. learn to earn respect by being respectful. Call your spouse and discuss the matter over. You don't have to send her packing.

1 Like

Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by estrella(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dude, you both deserve each other! I always say that any man who raises his hand against a woman doesn't deserve to be with her.Sure there are some women who test the very core of your patience and make u want to go all jungle on them but that dont make you much different from a gorilla does it? If my man hit me,i wouldnt hit him back tho,I'd walk out and that would be the end of the goddam relationship coz a man that can hit you once can pummel you a dozen times over something of lesser consequence!
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by na2day2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2010
menaxe:

OP, i wont be a hypocrite like folks are on NL, for me if she slaps me first, she asked for it, i will return fire, the 3rd law of motion says action and reaction are equal and opposite, therefore it is only natural for me to hit her back. in ur case, u slapped 1st so she gave u what u deserved. general rule of thumb, i avoid word confrontation with my woman as much as i can, if push comes to shove, i give a look that she will think twice b4 trying to push her luck. but i am not one of those girls that will tell u not to hit a woman no matter what, nonsense! if she hits u, then she is no more a woman but and aggressor and we men shld learn to use our God given dominance to make sure she understands that only one person wears the pants in this r/s
Re: 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? by tomelistic(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2010
@poster, u didnt tell us wat caused the insults, why? u don go f up well and expect r nt to react abi. u r just a coward(squared). u think by slaping her she will let u go, my dear gone r those days wen women r meant to seen nt heard, stay under table while u r on top realsnin rubbish on her and she will stay mute. if u F up as a guy then i will treat ur F up the way i want, either mouth or anythin. so dont blame her, she was only lettin u know that she is nt the kind of woman u can toil with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! / He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.