Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,199 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair (27717 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon's Wife Sends Him Money After He Complained About Being Broke / See Simi's Reply To Follower Who Said He'll Die If She Doesn't Marry Him / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Ayodele70: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2018
To celebrate her 1st birtdhay, Noble Igwe shared a lovely photo with his daughter Jasmine.

The media personality and his wife, Chioma Otisi welcomed Jasmine in January 2017 and since then, the couple have kept their's face away from the media.

He celebrated his daughter writing;

"JAX IS ONE
Three is not always “a crowd” . A year ago, Chioma gave us the best gift.
Few months later , our bundle of happiness started putting things in her mouth , then graduated to pulling everything in site including beards.
Today, she’s one and the joy she brought us is here to stay .
Happy Birthday to Jax

They Say you are not meant to love one child too much but they didn’t tell you what to do with the one that first called you “Dada”.
We bought toys for this gem but she prefers DSTV remote control.
She does not eat rice yet but she understands Chioma’s “ If you touch that,I’d beat you”
We thank God for Jax and we know with your help, she’s grow up to be the best babe .
"

Well, a follower reacted to his daughter's 'unkept' hair, and he had a good reply for her.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/noble-igwes-reply-to-follower-who.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by elantraceey(f): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2018
Lol.... Nigerians are always quick to notice error like it's any of their business, he replied her well..... that was how one Idiot was saying a child's breast was exposed the other day.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by donstan18: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by dollytino4real(f): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2018
where dat reacter came from sef?

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Larrey(f): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Meanwhile,there own children fit look worst than that o

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by PenisCaP: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by IamLaura(f): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Larrey:
Meanwhile,there own children fit look worst than that o
That's if they are capable of having kids with such bitterness they embody.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2018
This guy is funny. So because your 1 year old daughter does not like it when you comb her hair, you are going to leave it permanently uncombed and unkempt? shocked

No single 1 year old likes their hair being combed. They will cry and wail. undecided The trick is to use a detangling shampoo, and try to comb the hair, while it is damp, as that makes it easier for them to tolerate the comb.

Abi, una wan make the child carry Rasta hair or dreadlocks?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by ngwababe(f): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Lol.... Nigerians are always quick to notice error like it's any of their business, he replied her well..... that was how one Idiot was saying a child's breast was exposed the other day.

Like seriously, its becoming something else!
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by bettercreature(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
IamLaura:

That's if they are capable of having kids with such bitterness they embody.
The follower said the right thing dont castigate her! Nigerian celebrities always behaves as if they are superhuman

25 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by obembet(f): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
You leave long when u mind your business

4 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by HalfAmazing(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
How the baby hair take affect the nation.? Just wish the beautiful kid 'a happy birthday' and jejely go your way.

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Rubyventures: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
NIgerians always in the business of not minding their own business. Over sabi, tafia, ITK
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
So how do people like us who have no business with this news react to Noble Igwe’s reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by adisabarber(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Comb the hair, simple! No need to turn it to fight. Which baby likes a comb? So if the baby cries when you bathe her you will stop bathing her?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by IamEmem(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Larrey:
Meanwhile,there[s][/s] own children fit look worst than that o

correct word is "their"

6 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Andrewgame42: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol Nigerians are too quick to notice errors ..but OgA noble why will you post a picture to attract a particular comment so you can give clap back, why would you wish your 1year old happy birthday on Instagram when she doesn't have account... I would have said you were looking for attention and hoping you would make headlines but what do I know ?? After all I was the one that lead buhari campaign in my LGA in 2015 (look at my life now, suffer won kill me, I need a job)

Meanwhile all this people selling bet9ja fixed matches why can't they play it them self and win millions instead of selling for as low as 3k, 5k?? Cause if I had 5sure odds(confirmed) I don't mind borrowing millions to place my bet on the odds ... But again what do I know??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by bettercreature(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
obembet:
You leave long when u mind your business
They are public figure

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by jerryfisher(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:
the winner takes it all
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by free2ryhme: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ayodele70:
To celebrate her 1st birtdhay, Noble Igwe shared a lovely photo with his daughter Jasmine.

The media personality and his wife, Chioma Otisi welcomed Jasmine in January 2017 and since then, the couple have kept their's face away from the media.

He celebrated his daughter writing;

"JAX IS ONE
Three is not always “a crowd” . A year ago, Chioma gave us the best gift.
Few months later , our bundle of happiness started putting things in her mouth , then graduated to pulling everything in site including beards.
Today, she’s one and the joy she brought us is here to stay .
Happy Birthday to Jax

They Say you are not meant to love one child too much but they didn’t tell you what to do with the one that first called you “Dada”.
We bought toys for this gem but she prefers DSTV remote control.
She does not eat rice yet but she understands Chioma’s “ If you touch that,I’d beat you”
We thank God for Jax and we know with your help, she’s grow up to be the best babe .
"

Well, a follower reacted to his daughter's 'unkept' hair, and he had a good reply for her.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/noble-igwes-reply-to-follower-who.html

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by teflonjake(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
younghope101:

Tested and Trusted,no loosen call or whatsapp if interested.

Criminals
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by publicenemy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
it's really funny when people on social media say they have blocked someone whose comments they don't like....

anyway I blame the idiots who follow them and make them popular.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by sleekNation: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Meanwhile its 'unkempt' not 'unkept'

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by apharm(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
elantraceey:

child's breast? hahahah
Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:
This guy is funny. So because your 1 year old daughter does not like it when you comb her hair, you are going to leave it permanently uncombed and unkempt? shocked

No single 1 year old likes their hair being combed. They will cry and wail. undecided The trick is to use a detangling shampoo, and try to comb the hair, while it is damp, as that makes it easier for them to tolerate the comb.

Abi, una wan make the child carry Rasta hair or dreadlocks?
What's wrong with dreadlocks?

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by LaudateII: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

What's wrong with dreadlocks?
It is unsuitable for a 1 year old, in my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by ayokenny37(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
must you post this on all threads?

younghope101:

Tested and Trusted,no loosen call or whatsapp if interested.

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
LaudateII:

It is unsuitable for a 1 year old, in my own opinion.
Exactly it's your opinion
It's not unsuitable for a one year old. That's how our hair grows naturally out of our head, and if kept tidy is a great hairstyle for those who can't be bothered with constant combing, manipulation and worst of all those horrible chemicals called relaxers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair by ruggedtimi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
lol the guy blocked the people that liked her post... good reply by the guy. But wetin him block go do the people? will it ban them from social media or even remove from their account.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson And Her Daughter Wow In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo / Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.