Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated (2471 Views)

Best Joke Of The Week / New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week / Joke Of The Day: God’s Time Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated by hennyholla17(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
I'm still laughing!!!!! Could not help but share this joke. In one family, there was a child who does not speak. But one morning the child, in trying to say a word, began to move his lips gently. Everybody rushed out, on hearing what was happening, to hear what the child was going to say. After some time, the child only pronounced the word "grandmother." Hours later someone came in to announce the death of the grandmother. Two days later, the child started stammering again. This time everyone looked at his lips with fear and anticipation. In the end, he pronounced "uncle" and that evening the uncle died. Then came the fatal day, that night the child repeats the same act of stupidity, moving his lips, and everyone rushed to the door trying to flee before he says anything. Unfortunately, before they were able to get to the door, he had already said the word "papa." That night the father was terrified and could not sleep at all because of fear. His wife, having pity on him, told him that the child was actually not his. For once we saw a husband, to whom such news was announced, jumping with joy and thanking his wife for cheating on him. Surprisingly, the next day the driver was dead in front of the door ... The husband is still dancing.
Source: http://www.naijafalcon.com.ng/2018/02/naijafalcon-joke-of-week.html

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
i actually laughed, though a typical nigerian wld av thrown child and mother away afta d tru confession

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2018
They told me women likes money
And I understand that the man employed the driver
So does it makes sense that the woman will now cheat with the driver?

What will be her benefit in doing so knowing fully well that her husband is richer than the driver... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Post Ur Funny Food Combinations: Catch Me If You Can!lol / Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard / Omo See Gobe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.