Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98561 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by modpluz(m): 5:47am On Dec 27, 2005
When she really likes you smiley

how will you know if a lady likes you - because' i happen to come across this thread that talks about guys been too slow to know when a girl really gbadun them(or maybe they just wan2 play dumb), for him not to become an arsehole like the poster stated.

This is really funny to me, but I just have to bring this up. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by snazzydawn(f): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2005
Oga admin,looks like you watch too many movies,or has it happened to you? wink

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by topetall(f): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2005
seun, I don't think when a woman asks in such manner basically means she really likes you. She could be more interested body your body, money, someone she is trying to make jealous.Sometimes all you said(the initial attraction)could last for a few seconds, days,weeks....till she loses interest after getting to know you better.(your flaws, weaknesses,...)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2005
The question is how to tell if a girl likes you and I think Seun is very very right here. She will do all that and more. She will call you with her last call credit and when u do not pick up on time nah trouble. She will be very interested in your general well been and walfare. When you cry, she cries and when u are happy, she's all smiles. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by IAH(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2005
Yes! She smiles anytime you are around and she cries when you scold her. cry cry cry cry
Ummm, and she always tries to please you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by snazzydawn(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2005
IAH:

Yes! She smiles anytime you are around and she cries when you scold her. cry cry cry cry
Ummm, and she always tries to please you. cheesy
IAH sweetie you speak for yourself oooo!!!Me?if I like a guy,I will badmouth him so badly and make him feel as if I hate him.ermmmmm,that doesn't mean I like all the guys I beef on nairaland ooo!!!errmmmm....wwwweeeeelllll,some of you sha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by IAH(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2005
snazzydawn:

IAH sweetie you speak for yourself oooo!!!Me?if I like a guy,I will badmouth him so badly and make him feel as if I hate him.ermmmmm,that doesn't mean I like all the guys I beef on nairaland ooo!!!errmmmm.wwwweeeeelllll,some of you sha!!!

Haha! Snazzy, that's bad o!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by snazzydawn(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2005
well IAH,it's called defence mechanism!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hotangel2(f): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2005
Seun:

Wait a minute o, could that be why I have very few girls as close friends?

Ask Aqua..!

Ermm you can tell if a girl likes you by asking her if she does? That's the best way i tell u!

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2005
It is one of the easiest thing to know when I girl likes you. the hard one is how to tell when I girl is trully in love with you. Dem gals are very slippery chartacters u know!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Aderonke(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2005
if i like a guy, i'll give him d attention he needs. liking him may not neccessary be a romantic one. i'll b interested in his well being for sure and his progress.
its no big deal rolleyes cos d way u guys r handling it, u make it sound as if a girls will turm 'mumu' wen she likes a guy. i begi no b so o

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2005
Not true sweetheart... when u like a guy, it is very different from when u love the guy. If u have any expirience in relationships, u will understand what I mean.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chrisd(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2005
Try kissing. Always worked for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Aderonke(f): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2005
@whiteshark

if u r talikng abt relationship, its different frm an ordinary common friend which i'm trying to b friendly wit.
In relationship, the guy shld know already dat i like/love him, and that was d main reason i agreed to date him. did u get my point?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chrisd(m): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2005
I have to agree with Aderonke
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2005
when a girl likes you..... she is going to do everything possible to make sure she passes the dutch, the rest is left for the guy to notice and play by the ball, if she is not noticed, then she is sure did not do her homework well .......... you cannot make a person love you, all you have to do is make yourself available like one to be loved, the rest is up to the other person to realise your worth cool

3 Likes

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chrisd(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2005
You know what, you are also right.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jayemkay(f): 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2005
if a girl likes u she always wants 2 be wiv u, always calls, always tries 2 be in touch basically she just wants 2 be wiv u!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2005
Aderonke, I feel u all theway my dear. cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by IAH(f): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2005
Oh, I made a mistake! My previous post was for "love" and not "like". Is there any difference between the two anyway?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hotangel2(f): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2005
IAH... there's a big difference. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2005
and one difference is Friendship is not same as Intimate Friendship
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by caliber(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2005
if she likes u, ur dry jokes sound funny 2 her..now get something better 2 talk abut and stop askin this silly questions... kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by fergie(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2005
well im a girl and wen i like a guy i act a little different but not too much and then say if he makes fun of me than i will hit him but not too hard u know wot i mean if she has ur email she might email u differently that the way she did before but just ask her out and say u like her that is da best way. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2005
lexyflexy:

we are not asking you to feel anybody here.we mean what hapens if she likes you...... angry

Funny guy... I felt her on wat she said and nothing else. U want make my Madam come banish me??

When I girl likes you, she's all in your face, hair, everywhere. If u dont call she go halla, if u call she go nag. If she call you she go question u and if she nor call she go still hala u say y u nor call. Nah full drama when I girl likes a guys.... Then Imagine when she loves the guy. Nah die

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2005
has anyone ever thot that this feelings cud be as a result of lustful acts, which is more like LOVE @ First Sight
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2005
no, we never think am go that side, maybe later
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2005
e go good if una start now oo
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by whiteshark(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2006
oya my guy, make u start am now..
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2006
whiteshark wetin u dey wait for......?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.