Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98542 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Olorididan(m): 3:04am On Jan 04, 2006
U CAN'T!! See U ONLY BEGIN TO KNOW A WOMAN when she has had the THIRD CHILD for U! So just be real good to her, FIRE HER WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT angry angry angry, and then PRAY TO GOD She likes U...... undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by pluto04(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2006
Olorididan:

U CAN'T!! See U ONLY BEGIN TO KNOW A WOMAN when she has had the THIRD CHILD for U! So just be real good to her, FIRE HER WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT angry angry angry, and then PRAY TO GOD She likes U...... undecided

undecided smiley cheesy Are you speaking from experience? grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kenflavor(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
Abeg, ask am
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2006
how many wife u get sef?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2006
Olorididan:

pluto04:

undecided smiley cheesy Are you speaking from experience? grin

Very funny.....grabbing ribs in hysteria!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by 2nde(m): 4:11am On Jan 08, 2006
If a girl likes you, she's going to want to touch you all the time.

If your collar isn't straight, she'll wants to straighten it for you. If you're hungry, she'll want to touch your stomach. If you're feverish, she'll want to touch your neck to check the temperature. If you hand her a pen, she must 'mistakenly' brush your hand. If you're walking along the road, she'll wants you to hold her hand. If you announce any good news, you get a full frontal hug. And when you're sitting, you'll notice her shifting the chair closer and closer until your mouth is almost touching hers. Say anything 'naughty' and she hits you on the chest. Girls!
Seun has done a critical analysis.
Good job seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2006
@ 2nde ..........so how do you tell if she likes you?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by 2nde(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2006
different ladies has different methods, but i can tell by watching her behavior to me, the way she reacts to whatever i say or do, shouting unnecessarily when i am around in other to signal to me that she is around, want to see and talk to me everyday, go mad when i refuse to call her or return her calls, backing me up whenevr someone is saying something about me etc.
You know they are chameleon, they change to suite you when it's necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2006
@ 2nde.........hmmmm... tell us who passed that dutch to you sometime.......
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by 2nde(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2006
Well, even if i mention the name, you wont know her, so, why bothering.
And let me ask a question, why are you so enthusiastic about it?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2006
cos u raised the dust first...........
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hausachic(f): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2006
I like Seun's analysis but if you are observant enough, its not rocket science to know if a girl fancies you or not!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2006
@hosta
I like Seun's analysis but if you are observant enough, its not rocket science to know if a girl fancies you or not!

your right, its not rocket science, Its much harder grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hotangel2(f): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy no it's not harder.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by akinzo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2006
I believe its not too difficult to know if a girl likes you. She will do everything in her power to satisfy you like give you her car to use, her money, time, resources, everything. She will call you late at night to know if you are asleep or not so as to chat with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hotangel2(f): 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2006
akinzo:

I believe its not too difficult to know if a girl likes you. She will do everything in her power to satisfy you like give you her car to use, her money, time, resources, everything. She will sall you late at night to know if you are asleep or not so as to chat with you.

Uhhhhhh Give money, everything? *coughs*... not me. (i ain't saying im stingy, but im not trying to audition to be your sugar mama).
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
akinzo:

She will sall you late at night to know if you are asleep or not so as to chat with you.
....or to find out if you're actually home or sleeping with another mama.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ocho(f): 2:53am On Jan 11, 2006
2nde:

different ladies has different methods, but i can tell by watching her behavior to me, the way she reacts to whatever i say or do, shouting unnecessarily when i am around in other to signal to me that she is around, want to see and talk to me everyday, go mad when i refuse to call her or return her calls, backing me up whenevr someone is saying something about me etc.
nice one........and that almost sounds like ocho(meeeeee) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hausachic(f): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2006
well in this day and age i dont think there is any need for subtle signals etc... since its much harder than rocket science lets save the men some time ladies and just spell it out! because honestly some wouldn't even know if it hit them between the eyes!

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2006
@ hausa chic ........love is blind, what do u expect..... don't think I wud be so dumb...to that ground.....naaa
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hausachic(f): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2006
Love aint that blind trust me! it wears bifocal lenses to ensure it sees what is approaching
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2006
mmmm.... turely true....... cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by HalfIjebu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2006
@Hausa chick,i want to believe you like your boyfriend but i think girls have different ways fo showing these things for example my girlfriend ignored me for some days couple of weeks ago because i misbehaved but i knw deep down that she cares about me and now we're back together and i now love her more than i did before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2006
well its still same way of saying..different ways of passing the dutch
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2006
J/W but what is "dutch" or what ever like "passing the dutch" what dose that mean?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ Todd ....means making all complete or go round.... it could mean somethingelse from what i know elsewhere.........
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2006
....  todd=confused... undecided

wait you mean all good again, or something
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2006
suit urself..........
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by terdoo(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2006
IF SHE REALLY LOVES YOU
How are you going to know, I as a person I do believe in research and findings of facts.

If you wish to know if your girl loves you or not you better go on a trick research. by giving her

some love exams to perform for you and if she is able to pass those exams, that may show

that she really cares about you.

And how would you go about these love exams. First by asking her series of questions and

one of it happens to be, How would she feel if she finds out that you have AIDS? will she still

love you, then you will inturn hear from her.

Then you also asked her of some things that may leads or get on her nerve, then inturn wait

for the reply.

Last but not the least you just tell her that you never wish to see her again, and if she

demand for the reason just tell her you never wish to see her again.

If she comes begging you have to realised that she really love you and she is ready to spent

the rest of her life with you.

[color=#000099][/color]I think that is how to know if your girl really love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ayodele: 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2006
Huh am short of words
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by hausachic(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2006
erm...@terdoo....i think that is a rather juvenile way of telling if a lady likes you! I would like to think that men out there do not practice this. Not only is it not mature and would more than likely ensure you loose the lady, but also the most ridiculous thing one could do!
Stick to something simple and easy- Ask her. it saves both parties all the mind boggling scenarios you have just mentioned!
Best wishes in trying the way i suggested, its more likely to yield results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ocho(f): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2006
terdoo: hmmm, i for one will definitely not go begging to see some guy who says he dosen't want to see me anymore, that'd just be me making a complete fool of my self which by the way,i seriously avoid doing. So whether or not i like him won't matter to me after such humiliation. I guarantee that that method won't have a promising yield, but then again, different things work for different people right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.