Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98567 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kingxli: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2009
i honestly think the best way to do yhat is just ask the girl if she likes u.honestly some girls wouldnt do all those stuffs even if they cant breath without u
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Dimka76(m): 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2010
bibiking1:

She'll let me smoke my cigarette in peace
[]abi?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Dimka76(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2010
I noticed that these days some girls who like a guy there is this way they open their mouths and flick the tongue, it is damned sexy and the message is always unmistakable. You have to see it to understand.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jaramogi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
if you cant ask her ask her closest friend but better if you go to her!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
F i r e

I no gree dat one O
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2010
If you guys want to know if a girl ikes you so much just ask her! Seriously! I don't know any girl adult, child, or teen who wants to make the first move. They want the boy to! Oh and if you ask her out then change your mind about her don't I repeat don't tell her you never asked her out! Oh one more thing that Claraice girl is back!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by daylae(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
When a girl likes you,she'll want to surpport your view against others' even when you are wrong. When a girl likes you,she'll want you to see what you both have in common- like letting you know u use the same pen,luv the same subjects,and luv to watch same type of movies and so on. When a girl likes you,she defends you ,and look after your intrest in your absence.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by akinolasam: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ladies are not like men who can camouflage a lot.

When a lady likes/loves you, it is like the positioning of the sun. It will be obvious, it can not be hidden.
Her smile, he words and comments; just everything about her will indicate her emotions
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
when i love a guy, i get butterflies, i get shy wen i see him n want him 2 hold n kiss me every minute,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Chiori(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2010
When it comes to seeing the green light, with all my experience, I still find I am blind. So someone, send me some tips on how to notice when a girl wants me.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by denny4ril: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2010
wink let me give u some romantic gist here.

1. she begins to tell u her movement

2. share her feelings and fears, asking for advice

3. smiles at whatever u say almost all the time

and so on and so forth. if u are very smart as a guy, u will read her mind perfectly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by earlalright(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Unless You're a very insensitive person, body chemistry and instinct will always alert you when ever a girl likes you or is attracted to you. www.myspace.com/naijapassion
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sirvick(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2010
what u guys have been syaing here is ok by me, but the thing i keep asking my self is, do u guyS mean LOVE or LIKE, we have to differenciate LOVE FROM LIKE, cos niger chicks dont LOVE, they LIKE guys like cloths, candy, shoes, cos they dont have what it takes to LOVE, they are just selfish
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
ok we mean [size=25pt]like[/size]
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Loliebaybe(f): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
girls react it different ways to liking a guy the truest way is to ask, u'll either get a yes or no answer
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kobosmart(m): 3:17am On Dec 25, 2010
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lammyiam(m): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2011
When she alwayz laugh at anything u say,when she lies just to make u happy.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by beylinko(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
men! this thread don tae lyk olumo rock itsev...2005!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
At ur ageshockedcheesycheesy!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by TheCode(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Geez guys, our girls are humans like us, not programmed computers. There is no defined likeness output - when a girl likes u, she could show in different ways depending on her personality. And even if u are so insensitive that u cant detect a change in her body chemistry or mannerisms, though sometimes really subtle, someone (not a pranker) who is better at reading such will 'everly' tell u... "o boy that girl like u o" wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
This was the first thread on Nairaland!!!
Yes, really...
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2020
grin
lexyflexy:
has anyone ever thot that this feelings cud be as a result of lustful acts, which is more like LOVE @ First Sight

Na true o grin
lexyflexy:
has anyone ever thot that this feelings cud be as a result of lustful acts, which is more like LOVE @ First Sight

Na true o
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by BenedictAbajue(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2020
[b][/b]What if your crush jokingly pushes her female friend on you ? sadWhat if your crush jokingly pushes her female friend on you ?
Does it have any hidden agenda ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.