Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98570 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Aderonke(f): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2006
terdoo:

...Last but not the least you just tell her that you never wish to see her again, and if she demand for the reason just tell her you never wish to see her again.If she comes begging you have to realised that she really love you and she is ready to spent the rest of her life with you. [color=#000099][/color]I think that is how to know if your girl really love you

i think you've gone to far. wat do u think ladies r? some kind of doll or wat? why not turn it around and view it in d sense dat if ur girlfriend ask u all wat u've just mentioned above and gave u d last straw to leave her alone without any reason, hw will u feel? undecided

men!, dats too childish to know maybe ur lady likes it or not rolleyes rolleyes! pls dont use dat method o!

its an advice... kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by andyspike: 3:31am On Jan 19, 2006
HEY im soooooooooooooooo confused undecided theres this girl i REALLY LIKE! she and most of her friends, say that she HATES me does she hate me or is she hiding something?? im sooo confused i dont know what to do

Signed CONFUSED BOY undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2006
from the llok of things.........all you need do is go to the LORD for counsel.... as for here.......na Jamb question......
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Aderonke(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2006
grin grin grin cheesy

jamb... wat?

is dat an iso or wetin tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2006
howbeit it denotes to you.....
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by andyspike: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2006
WHAT i need help here im confused what cry undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by smartsoft(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2006
@ Seun Word
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2006
from persional experence; hate is not the right word to describe it, i would maybe word it, possibly.. "loaths?" tongue

ha ha j/k but really, hate isnt the right word. probly either you tick her off a little, or she really just doesent know who you are, or you just arnt what she looks for in a guy...

if she personaly tells you that she HATES you, dont be too hard on yourself, but how close are you to her, any way, like you have any classes with her, friends with some of her firends, or what generaly if you are firends with the girls friends, and you make a good impression on them that you not too bad of a guy, then you may have a chance, but if it is just some random pretty girl that you used to be friends with 2 years ago or what ever, then my suggestion would be move on.. but JUST A SUGGESTION....
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2006
@ Todd... tell em more.......
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2006
smiley i am good at this game cool

ps. another thing when ever i say "i am good at this game" it means I am good at this. when i say "i like how____" it simply means that i find _____ amusing or intresting. just to clarify any future posts where i speak to all of you people like i do in real life to my close friends.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by andyspike: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2006
yea i goto classes with her im friends with her and most of her friends so yeah but yeah
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2006
@ andyspike ........is everythings alright with you?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ocho(f): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2006
i think he was answering todd's question undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by andyspike: 4:12am On Feb 03, 2006
yeah
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2006
adupe ooooooo
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2006
well then make really good impressions on her closests friends, and be really nice to her, sensitive, careing, and act intrested in what she does.... cool

ps try not to go to the extent where you are kinda stalking her. (i think i did this to a girl accedently, by pure concidence, i happend to have to atend alot of things she did, which kinda freaked me out)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2006
na God catch you..... grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2006
what??

anyone else have any relationship issues i can help with

ps. it is ironic that i am single yet i know how to go about this stuff. all the girls i liked, or had strong feelings for, either because of semester ending, got switched out of my class, or i figured out that i wasnt her type, or that i just ticked off alot lol. what a strange world we live in
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ocho(f): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2006
eeeeeh yah sad
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Charming(m): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2006
This questions goes mostly out to the ladies, There is something I notice about girls but i think this is within my opinion because I discovered it myself, I think if a girl likes you, she is always shy whenever she is around you, she finds it difficult to look you in the eyes but keeps smiling and pouring her face down, i want the ladies to prove me wrong over this issue, And what does my guys have to say to this

Michael,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by smartsoft(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2006
well if you have this taught that she likes you, why you wasting your time huh just go for her, cos she wants you to make that move gurls ain't stupid cos they want ya to talk first so if you fill they should talk first, that mean they will look chip.

Thats what i feel dude
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2006
@ Todd , How do you tell if she likes you?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2006
@ well, from my personal experiences and carefull observations of my friends, (2 are now going out, and are the happyest couple i have ever seen), but basically, if you can tell that the way she acts around you is different than the way she acts normally, then you have resionable grounds to suspect something, and you should so some investigating. like as charming said;
Charming:

I think if a girl likes you, she is always shy whenever she is around you, she finds it difficult to look you in the eyes but keeps smiling and pouring her face down

That is semi right. for some girls, they will kinda be shy around you. they may start asking you questions about you, your likes, and personal life and so on and so fourth. here is a conversation i had with a girl that suspected of having possible feelings for me;

French Class. 4th Pd.

[she leans towards me and says, ]
Her: "have i asked you this before? do you have a girlfriend?"
Me : "sadly no"
Her: "so do you like anyone?"
Me : "um, not currently, no not really, "
Her: "do you think anyone is pretty?"
Me : "um well some people in pit are i guess, and some others sorta, "
Her: "anyone in here?"
Me : "um yeah i guess" [then with a slight smile] "wait i mean no comment."

i mean tell me that that is not suspicious. anyway, when she is talking to you, she sometimes starts to lean toward you ever so slowly. or while in a group they will pay more attention to you, single you out to talk to you, constantly try to make eye contact with you, or if they need answers, ask you even if you know that they know that the kid sitting next to you is a little smarter.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2006
mmmmmm, quite an experience, but hey, did you turn in to get this gir, how did it all go with her, and what turn up did hook up with thereafter?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mobzy205(f): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2006
calls u every hour
suprising visits
looking in ur eyes
when he tells u
chemistry- u guys have this connection of love towards each other
touches u in a friendly way all the time
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mobzy205(f): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2006
calls u every hour
suprising visits
looking in ur eyes
when he tells u
chemistry- u guys have this connection of love towards each other
touches u in a friendly way all the time
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2006
more lectures Prof.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2006
@lexy well unfortunatly, the story dosent have a happy ending exactly.

Basicly becase of the end of the semester, i got switched into the 3rd peroid class and she and some of my other friends stayed in it. undecided but luckly I got bored in one of my classes and went to the bathroom, just to walk around. and i met one of my friends in the bathroom. basicly i followed him back to his class where i peeked in and saw a bunch of my friends,and i also saw her, which kinda made me happy.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2006
well you are aparently not giving clues that she likes you, cos if she does, it would not be tragedy thus far,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by UsherGurl(f): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2006
When a girl really loves a boy she becomes totally mad :PShe can even send him some sms written"i love u baby", while the boy is in front of her wink, or screaming whenever she sees him grin
I dont know why but that makes me laugh tooo much grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Todd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2006
well, shit happens. i am used to tat kind of stuff undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by UsherGurl(f): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2006
it's really funny huh? wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition: Semifinals! / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.