Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98562 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by rawlings(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2006
1. Their pupils are enlarged when talking with you.
The human pupil dilates when someone is excited or is having strong feelings about something. You can gauge a lot about their interest by paying attention to their eye contact. We often reveal far more than we desire through our eyes.

2. They seem to share a lot of common interests.
If someone is engaging in activities that you like to do, or making an extra effort to be a part of them, chances are they're doing it just to spend more time with you. Take notice of how often they are asking or desiring to do things with you. If it seems rather frequent, it's a good sign they are in to you.

3. They want to spend time with you over weekends and holidays. With schedules the way they usually are for people, spending time on special days like weekends and especially holidays is a very clear sign that they are interested in something more than just hanging out together. All weekend invites are not only a great way to get to know someone on a deeper level, they are also a pretty open message that they want to see if this relationship has any potential.

4. They give you a pet name.
Pet names are usually reserved for someone you have a sweet spot for. If your potential interest has decided to call you by one, you're in a pretty good position interest wise.

5. They send gifts without a reason.
This is probably the most obvious sign on this list. If they've sent you flowers or any small gift, they are trying to let you know you've gained their interest. Now the ball is in your court to signal that you want to take things a little further.

6. They do little things for you.
Do you find your potential interest going out of their way to do favors for you? Maybe they offer to run an errand or go grab something for you. You can especially tell if they are interested when you are within a group of friends. Are thet only doing the little favors for you?

7. They tell friends and family about you, or they introduce you to them. If they have talked about you to their friends and family, you can be assured you are on their dating radar. If they feel comfortable enough to introduce you to the family, you're probably looking at a potential romance. With this sign you have to gauge each situation individually. If they have a really open relationship with their family, it may not mean anything special. However, if they are usually closed off with them, they are definitely ready for something more.

There are many different ways someone will show you they are interested. You really need to take the whole situation into perspective and be aware of which method they are choosing to communicate their interest
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chyke2(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2006
@ rawlings. rily cool tips man. luv d one bout dilated pupils. I'll be sure 2 luk out for it
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by chyke2(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2006
@ rawlings. rily cool tips man. luv d one bout dilated pupils. I'll be sure 2 luk out for it
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Melodiuz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2006
Men, I realy don't think there are laid down rules to know if a girl really like u
Girls could be very volatile at times
And if u follow rules, u might interpret a signal wrongly
Just tell some people to watch her behaviour towards u
and also watch it urself too ight
Holla!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by MOM1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2006
To me most gurls who claim to like a guy r just waiting for the guy to act fast by askin her out.Have something similar to dis,d gurl was all over me anywhere i go she want to b wit.You can imagine a gurl wit u at d barber's shop.she talks for you n all that.Got a gist on dis but will u later
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by momoney1(m): 4:55am On Sep 11, 2006
1)when she gives u alot of eye contact.
tip, don't shy away look back at her and don't turn your head away,if u do thats a sign telling her u are a waek guy or (a wizzy bag as i call it)
2)this days alot of dating is not done verbaly,95% of understanding what a girl needs is understanding her body language, body language is important.u need to know what shes saying using the way she acts towards u.some are holding hands,alway playing with her hair when she is talking to u if she has some,crosiing her legs when talking to u makes u know she feels confortable around u,laughing at any thing u say always thinks its funny even dough it made no scence,always trying to touch u or hold u.this are just some ways.

true grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2006
@Topic - Question: How do I know if a girl loves me?

Answer: If one night you go out drinking and end up back at her place, pass out together on the bed with your shoes on, and wake up a few hours later only to discover that you’ve peed the bed, which she takes in stride, changes the sheets, and then the next morning has a laugh about it, later leaves some pamphlets from the local health clinic about child bedwetters in your mailbox, and eventually after a few weeks tells your friends but never, ever tells hers: She loves you.

If she knows what song is coming next on the mix CD you made her: She loves you.

If she dances with your friends: She loves you.

If she says, “I love you” on the roller coaster, right after you’ve puked down your shirt: She loves you.

If she loves you, if she really loves you, you’ll know it. If you can wake up to her staring at you and it’s not even mildly creepy, if you catch her smelling the shoulder of the hooded sweatshirt you lent her for an autumn walk at the beach, and not for B.O., if she makes you a pancake in the shape of a shark, if she calls you drunkenly at four in the morning “to talk,” if she laughs at your jokes when they’re funny and makes fun of you when they’re not, if she keeps her fridge stocked with Guinness tallboys for when you come over, if she tells you how she wishes she were closer to her sister and that her dad makes her sad: She loves you, of course she loves you.

And with a love like that, you know you should be glad.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by oje(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2006
This is a very intersting topic. Sadly, so many people still don't understand the question, hence, they are not answering appropriately.  sad
Personally, I think there is no direct or correct answer for the question, as we all know, people are different. But sincerely, at this age, most of the suggestions i read (which i really enjoyed, though) might lead you to a "hard knock". things no longer  work as they use to.
i particularly enjoyed the contributions of Lexyflexy and Hausa Chic,  -smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
oje:

This is a very intersting topic. Sadly, so many people still don't understand the question, hence, they are not answering appropriately. sad
Personally, I think there is no direct or correct answer for the question, as we all know, people are different. But sincerely, at this age, most of the suggestions i read (which i really enjoyed, though) might lead you to a "hard knock". things no longer work as they use to.
i particularly enjoyed the contributions of Lexyflexy and Hausa Chic, smiley(enough respect for you IQ. If you don't mind, i would really appreciate if you mail me on ojekere@yahoo.com or Frank.Ezomo@lntinfotech.com so i can get your contacts). wink

I hope you guys get to see this post again,

@ole - state your mission
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by oje(m): 5:02am On Sep 13, 2006
@Dom,

My mission is to see if there is really a way to tell if a girl likes you.

I am presently in the situaltion. There is a Beautiful Indian girl that i like, but getting to know if she likes me is becoming complicated. sometimes i think she does but then she responds the way i think tell tat she doesn't.
This is not a mater of if she loves me or not because we are not 'there' yet.
I do not think it is enough to judge with some kind of 'look' or 'attention' she gives me because it could be as a result of the fact that i am an international in their land and so she is just been 'nice'

Do you get what i mean now? @Damolllar
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by katherinae(f): 5:43am On Sep 13, 2006
caliber

i completely agree wit u, man if only u knew how many dry jokes i have had to laugh at in my life u would pity me cry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2006
oje:

There is a Beautiful Indian girl that i like, but getting to know if she likes me is becoming complicated. sometimes i think she does but then she responds the way i think tell tat she doesn't.
Do you get what i mean now? @Damolllar

Let me be your Calliope. (If you do not know who Calliope is, , who wears oversized sweaters and drinks too much port and loves the smell of candle wax? ,

The focus of "She loves me, She loves me not," is our female friendships. , "It is hard for some girls to value their life if they don't know their love's worth,

U don't v to make her like u, u r trying 2 hard and u could only end up as a jerk
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by oje(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2006
You still dont understand dude!

you are not contributing to my search yet! the search is about
'perceiving her actions and not reacting to her actions",
'knowing what she wants before doing what you have to do"

do you get it now? grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2006
When you talk to the girl you like, you should be able to tell if she likes it or not. If she laughs at the things you say, even it isn't that funny, ,

Review the previous chapter and if none of the signs are present don't waste time with people who are not interested in you. Even if she looks like the girl ,

Wink , Ermm you can tell if a girl likes you by asking her if she does?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Pain(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2006
If She Doles Out Pain.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
what is it with u pain
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by otokx(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2006
pain; suffer and smile
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by otokx(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2006
ok, lets get in on

1. if she asks you for a ride after church, maybe she does like you but hold it.

2. if she asks you to greet your folks she has never seen maybe but still keep it light

3. if she requests for you to go check out a new eatery; not yet

4. if she asks for credit then my guy you know she is just wasting your time

FLEE
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by earthrealm(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2006
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
LIKING N LOVING ARE 2 DIFF THINGS,
LIKE ME 4 INSTANCE,
I LIKE SO MANY LADIES, BUT LOVE IS ANODA THING AGAIN

THERE ARE THINGS I CUD DO WILLINGLY 4 A LADY THAT I LIKE THAT I WUDNT DO A LADY I LOVE,
SO I FEEL SOME GALS FEEL THAT WAY TOO
2WARDS WE GUYS kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Earthrealm - Many people say you can tell if a girl likes you if she touches you a lot and that's true, but sometimes there isn'ta real reason to touch. ,

A guy who likes a particular girl may tend to notice new things about her, and compliment her. The truth is, most girls can tell if a guy likes them. ,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by earthrealm(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2006
@damollar
u are still saying the same thing,
like n love are 2 distinct diff things,
when/how does luv change 2 love?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Damollar(m): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Earthrealm - I dont know if i care I'm the jerk, life's not fair Fighting all the time This is out of line

If my head wasn't on, I wouldn't know who to screw!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by zebudaya(m): 3:35am On Sep 19, 2006
You guys keep saying if a girl likes you she would touch you, brush your hand etc, time and time again. I've met girls at bars, flirted heavily, and they flirted right back like i was the only one in the club, kiss my lips lightly, dance with me and only me for 2 hours. kiss my lips again when she gives me her number and says goodbye, and when i call her she doesn't pick up my call, and leaves me bewildered [b]some girls are professional daters [/b]they can throw on the camouflage (short skirts, smiles, perfume) and act like they like you, and guess who bought her drinks for 2 hours, me and only me!. but those were those days i doubt it would happen again.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by iice(f): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2006
zebudaya:

You guys keep saying if a girl likes you she would touch you, brush your hand etc, time and time again. I've met girls at bars, flirted heavily, and they flirted right back like i was the only one in the club, kiss my lips lightly, dance with me and only me for 2 hours. kiss my lips again when she gives me her number and says goodbye, and when i call her she doesn't pick up my call, and leaves me bewildered [b]some girls are professional daters [/b]they can throw on the camouflage (short skirts, smiles, perfume) and act like they like you, and guess who bought her drinks for 2 hours, me and only me!. but those were those days i doubt it would happen again.

Lmfao. All part of life man.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kennyuche(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2006
If a girl likes u she wil be submisiv, respect ur person, respond sensitivly 2ur kisses, smtimes wants to be on top n prefers no condoms, "a frend of mine told me ds"
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kennyuche(m): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2006
If a girl likes u she wil be submisiv, respect ur person, respond sensitivly 2ur kisses, smtimes wants to be on top n prefers no condoms, "a frend of mine told me ds"
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by iice(f): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2006
lmao submissive eh? respond sensitively to your kisses eh lol.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nolongthin(m): 2:41am On Sep 21, 2006
Girls are like programming languages, u learn something new everyday,
Different chicks with their different ways of communicating, but it's not rocket science!!!, if a girl likes you and wants to have you she'll do all the work herself,trust me,you'll know when she likes you,
Don't waste ur time , if after a month of chasing her she's not responding, DELETE
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by crackmann(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2006
just a bunch o' crap, you'll neva no when anybody likes you. thats why theres a word called "Pretend". so my advice is just go with the flow, till she shows how bitchy she is.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by saino: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2006
When a loves you, she'll always wan't to either see you or hear your voice, For me,if a girl loves me, i must know
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nolongthin(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
@ crackmann

hey man, seems like you've been on the wrong end of the feminine stick, not all girls are bitches man.get a grip!

I repeat if a girl likes you and she wants to Bleep you you would know!!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kokoletz(m): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2006
With ur spirit. We said how?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.