Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98563 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by tayoccu(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2006
Girls are so difficult to understand,a girl can act like you are her "all" and end up 4ckin you up,while another girl can put up the "i no send you" show and be madly in love with you. So don't kill yourself trying 2 figure out if she likes you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2006
She is only faking it. Now that is why you are a man to study that and find out how that proceedure work with gurls to guyz, well I am almost true with the cure I 've gotten,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Chiori(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2006
Despite all my experience, I have not known yet how to tell when a lady takes a fancy to me. But I give you all thumbs up, because I have learnt quite a lot from your posts, and I will start looking out for all those signals, and report back to you. I am not a kiss-and-tell. smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2006
Its all yours,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by culasi(m): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2006
The chemistry would be there.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2006
what happens to the Physics grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by culasi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2006
lexyflexy:

what happens to the Physics grin
Well physics does not work when it comes to this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biology does work though. smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2006
The Chemistry brings ya 2gether. The Physics creates the 'bond'. The result = Biology!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by eslynera(f): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2006
another chemist in here, i thought Genial was alone. grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Ashbaby(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2006
Gridlock:

The Chemistry brings ya 2gether. The Physics creates the 'bond'. The result = Biology!
Rolling On The Floor Laughing!!! grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by stannesi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2006
She will always wanna look at u?? an if ur eyes get in contact, she turns rapidly to another directn,

seriously i don't actually know, just sayin,

who cares if a girl likes me, , who wants to know, if she can't tell, forget it.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by shango(m): 4:37am On Dec 18, 2006
the only surefire way is body language. Women have been conditioned in most societies not to act "slutty" or assertive. Because of that most women do not ever approach a guy and say I dig you, lets go out. So the only way short of obvious signs like hanging around you all the time or sending you gifts or other things that are obvious, the unmistakable signs that happen even when women try to hold back or calm themselves down when they see something they like cannot be denied.

1. Dilated Pupils: When we see something we like, our pupils dialate. You cannot suppress this reflex, it is inbuilt.

2. If the person leans forward when talking to you or shows the palm of their hands alot when talking to you then there is a connection. The opposite applies as well.

3. maintaining eye contact

4. the person doesnt create a barrier over his/her face and/or her body while talking with you. If you are chatting and the person puts on glasses, or puts their hand over their mouth or nose (not because you stink or anything) then the person is not interested. If the person folds her arms or anything like that you are aggravating the person even if the person might not tell you or like it.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jaybaby(f): 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2006
*Yawns*
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Chiori(m): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2006
One thing I know is that when you are with a girl who is trippin' for you, there is this strong electric feeling in the air. The tension is generated by you both, and if you are sensitive, you will just know what it is.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by balash(m): 12:19am On Dec 23, 2006
Seun na the truth u dey talk but i wonder if u go fit get married ?hot angel i dey feel u greet oleku for me when u hear from am ?iah lol ?wo na when she calls u all the tyme alwayz wanna know if u ve taken ur bath in the morning but if them do am for guy he will feel to secured with the girl say him no go fit get chance for all those buy me malt and u can suck my nipples all night grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by UsherGurl(f): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2006
If a girl likes you, she'll look at you a lot . She may be sitting with you at lunch, talking with you more, asking if you want to go do something, or hanging with your friends, tongue
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2006
So how do you tell if a Guy Likes A Girl?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by eslynera(f): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2006
how to tell if a girl likes you?? hahaaaa grin girls tripp when they're inlove wit some dudes, you'd feel sorry for em especially if the guys aren't interested!! shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by UsherGurl(f): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2006
lexyflexy:

So how do you tell if a Guy Likes A Girl?
well if his behavior changes when the girl is around.
and he takes note of almost everything the girl says, that itself shows what she means to him.
And hmmm when heĀ  looks up straight into her eyes and while he is talking to her, there is a shine in his eyes.
If he complements the babygirl by saying that she smells good.
And finally if she notices his friends staring at her, that means the boy in question talks about that girl with his friends and well you girls know the rest.
wink wink cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Jidus(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2006
Watch her closely.
Better still stick to romantic movies, trust me, you'll gain a lot.
She must be able to make sacrifices for u, not cuz u do it too, but cuz she really wants to prove it to you. wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2006
well if his behavior changes when the girl is around.
and he takes note of almost everything the girl says

It seems this is very replicar to both gender

what do y'all think?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by izeek(m): 11:39am On Dec 29, 2006
well sometimes people are different when it comes to things like that. some people try to get close and be all squeezy, but some feel thats the right time they begin to put distance btw them and the guy.
love stinks so try to catch the smell. if its real u wud surely know.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2006
Hey Prof. izeek, how else can it be told?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by accachuks: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2007
I want to believe that it is really hard then to know when a lady loves you ornot but the fact still remain that, a lady that loves you is ready to doanything to show that true love and true love comes from the heart do u not know that an enemy can touch and do all things and you will believe that she loves you?when you want to know if a lady loves you make her go angry and see her reaction towards that issue , but please don't let it be too long , tell her thetruth about whom u are and what u , tell her about ur being and other related things if she stick to it and accept you just for what you are or what what you do .if she gives u good and nice idea shares her feelings and other things about hjer to you then you need not to be afraid then then truely loves you grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by galatico(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2007
It is very difficult to know if a girl truley loves you what if the girl pretends to love you, tourches you, holds you almost everytime maybe is becuase you are wealthy it would be a wise ideal if you could test her and see if she fails then you know that she never loves you but if she passes the, smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by cornel318(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2007
Lexy, i think the difference is 7up
Cos when u like, u will go extra mile to please Her,
but when its Lust, it is just a personal aggradizement, selfish interest
which might end up in a Fiasco.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by CrazyMan(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2007
When a girl starts staring at you as if you were some wired creature that crawled out of the grave, then you know she likes you and wants your attention cool
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by brensbee22(f): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
To know if a girl likes you,you need to know her very well,by studying her,
meaning you have to spend some time with her,to when how she reacts.
So if she looks at you in in particular way ,you will know she likes you.

Is dat clear guys?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2007
hmmm, missy you are right, but girls like urself have upgraded in their thinking beyond what you explained, the applied method now is act like they don't have feelings (as small as an ant) to his face and then have endless fantasis bout him in his absence, while a close friend of both parties (the-in-love & the-to-be-love) help interpret matters,

Girls do this cos they do not want to feel cheap - as a result of some funny emotional belief that it is wrong for a girl to tell a guy how she feels about him, that it is that guy'z job to do,

Guyz can l get a witness?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nigacutie(f): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2007
Most girls are to shy to tell the guy
which is hard for both sex.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by djogs(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2007
she will always be on your neck.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mike123123: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2007
k so theres this girl in my class named Abby in 5 out of my 6 pr. and i dont know if she likes me or not she sits 1 table away from me at lunch with her 2 friends and i sit with all my friends some times i see her look at me but its like once ever day thou in 5th and when i sit close to her she talks to me i don't get nervous when I'm talking to u but i don't wanna say anything to her when I'm doing stupid things to she laughs. Does she like me or just wanna be friends? please help i think i want the girls help more well because there kinda girls and some guys give them selfs to much credit so help me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.