Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) (52148 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Appears In Court On A Stretcher In Ambulance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerians reacts to former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Olisa Metuh who appeared today at the Federal High Court in Abuja on a stretcher. Calling him the new Nollywood actor grin

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/05/nigerians-react-to-olisa-metuh-stretcher-in-ambulance/

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
lalasticlala md44 Olisa Metuh is trending on Twitter grin

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerians self. Olisa Metuh's nollywood stunt,is it their stunt?

8 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yam eaters with their movie role shocked

Madam Allison Madueke: Cancer

Basket mouth FFK: Heart Problem

Oga Metuh: Coming from coma grin

Corruption is a canker worm that need to be flushed out for Nigeria to move forward.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by superemmy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
This Metuh sef na very funny man.

I don't know why they cannot just be brave and bold before court case?

I wonder why they always have to play games of illness when standing trials?

Nigerians aint the type of people you collect free sympathy from!

It might work well with the white man but not a typical Nigerian.

12 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by LAFO: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na now him sabi to lie down.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol. He's a really good actor.. i must commend him on that one

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by GavelSlam: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where are his defenders?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Omoadeola(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yg
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by yarimo(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
MASU GUDU SU GUDU sai baba BUHARI, no place for looters grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by uba1991: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wia are d pigs to defend him

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
uba1991:
Wia are d pigs to defend him
GavelSlam:
Where are his defenders?
grin

You think everyone is like you?
Keep defending Buhari incompetence on social media

You are only sabotaging your future on the alter of religious and ethnic affiliation undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
We shall see the end of the matter!
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
We ain't buy that drama from olisa metuh. He should be prosecuted if found guilty.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Generalhealth(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Only in nigeria, man comes to court pretending to be sick, corruption...

Only God will deliver us,

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Keep playing games with our hrt with our hrt

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olisa is only pretending...
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by spako4(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Funny looters acting in court shadow
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
I don't know what's it with rich men going to court and suddenly becoming sick?

I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
And you tell me Nigeria is not a shithole country

GOD FORBID

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Burger01(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
This Metuh has become a court actor.. smiley

madjune:
I don't know what's it with rich men going to court and suddenly becoming sick?

I don't know what it is.
He's only stalling for time. He knew he's guilty...and so, any drama to delay his judgement would be his only ace, at least, until change of government.. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
hahah...what a movie

nollywood com see better movie ee

the man even wear plaster for leg
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
I feel sorry for the guy already. Kilode? Is it only him?
They should just free him abeg. We Nigerians have forgiven him. The guy is even broke already
I think Lai Mohammed is behind this because he was Lai's opposite number during the elections.
Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by millionboi2: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Another corrupt act from metuh

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
And somebody dare submit that this man didnt eat yams

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by gbegudujo: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
If he didn't come to court.. they ll say he s running from the law... majority knows he has been sick for some time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
There should be prison for vegetable where they will be throwing people like this. God save us from these wicked souls

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin
y want him act silly, when he has already squandered the money finish....

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) by deji17: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Seriously, looters are not finding Buhari's Govt funny anymore..

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Arrest Him’ Video: Channels TV Redeploys Cameraman To Senate / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.