Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out (5593 Views)

Spiritual Usage Of Bitter Kola People Don't Know / Kola Breaking Ceremony (Iwa Ọjị) Of The Igbos / Outrage As Nigerians Perform Traditional Rituals Publicly In South Africa.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Knowledge is power

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Knowledge that makes a difference

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
You can't do anything better without knowledge

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by Supremex: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
So this kind of idolatry still exists, using wizadry to fight witches??This is quite unfortunate, they better turn from their wicked ways unless....
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2018
It's only a fool questions the wisdom of the gods

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Ritual prayer

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
!

Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Our kolanut ritual start tomorrow morning.
I know that some of you may not know purpose of this ritual.
To set the path straight, we are beginning this ritual to seek for the face of the gods and goddesses, asking them to intercede for us upon our righteousness or as a victim of what we suffer today.
They are wise!
With sincere mind, humble yourself before them, forget your worries and ugly past. Focus on the future, get serious with this exercise and see that nothing is too hard for them to do for you.
I look forward upon angels guide to take you towards successful path through ritual performances within the season.
All I required from you is steadfast, keep fit rituals and have a positive change.
I don't know what you are suffering from neither do I care to know. All I promise you is total breakthrough if you must follow directives, doing it perfectly good as if you are doing it for yourself not for someone else.
You know yourself more than anyone.
You have seen many things within this period of suffer.
Having pass through scorching heats, received insults and torture.
Haven recorded a great deal of disappointment, take this ritual serious.
The gods help those who help themselves
Some of you might have wondered, perhaps questioned the gods. Above all, you got no positive result telling you that the world and activities of this world is not as thought.
This period is not a season of blame or remorse, anger or question :but season of rituals.
As I said earlier, within this period, I shall bring a lot of esoteric knowledge to you. Exposing you to things you don't know which you should know and have to know
This is why we are here!
Kolanut is an essential ritual item which plays a vital role in ritual exercises. As a spiritualist, I have come to understand that 99% spells/rituals are done with effect of kolanut.
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 6:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Good number of you today suffer as a result of spell casting which has to get renewed by spoken words (using a kolanut). Mind you, while these spoken words takes place, kolanut is the useful item.
Kolanut rituals works with ritual points
We also effect rituals counting on kolanut cotyledons.
A ritual done with four kolanut cotyledons at a certain ritual points stand to represent a different case while we perform a ritual with three kolanut cotyledons on another ritual points
These you come to understand as we forge ahead. We have began, if the movement brings positive results, we forge ahead.
At this juncture, I have to state my stance in your favour. This ritual is not a force to anyone. It's your choice, you owe none if you must join us or decide to stay behind. It's your decision which does not concern anyone.
As a priest, a messenger of the gods and goddesses, humanity: it's my duty to tell you the truth. Saying what I know is true, I have no right to force you doing as I said. It's your life and your world. If it get better, you leave to enjoy it. So it's when it get worst
Having said this, I have to also let you know that this ritual we are about to begin today does not settle your spiritual cases should you suffer as a result of any spiritual cases which you are victim of the circumstances.
Get to understand this!
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 1:23pm On May 08, 2018
What we are doing is to solicit for support, asking for the gods and goddesses, to help us gain deliverance from all obstacles
It's left for them to accept or refuse to accept
Moreover, this ritual is not for me. I don't answer prayers
I am a priest, I also pray the gods and goddesses
I don't have result to your prayers
This you must know perhaps have reason to get serious
If you are praying for another person, you know better. But I must tell you, I am in no means involved in your prayers
Don't pray for me
Pray for yourself
Don't ask for my blessings, ask for your blessings
Don't ask for my success and progress :ask for yours
Is that understood?
Haven learnt all these, we take no time to bring to your notice how to perform kolanut rituals
Before you sleep tonight, get one of the four kolanut cotyledon and soak with clean water inside a white/yellow/blue/green plate: ceramic plates are okay as well.
Pls do be mindful of colors. We don't make use of red or black colors on a progressive or deliverance rituals.
When you soak the kolanut, leave it and sleep.
Very early in the morning immediately you wake up from bed, avoid greetings or chat with anyone.
Make sure you perform this ritual before talking to anyone.
Reason for this is to avoid provocative/illicit words or pray in a bad mode. If you are sure the discussions won't attract illicit words, you have nothing against.
Better avoid as instructed for effectiveness!
Now, wash the kolanut and hold with your right hand as seen on photo.
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
b
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 6:07am On May 12, 2018
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 9:21am On May 21, 2018
.n
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 1:17am On May 22, 2018
nv
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 12:59pm On May 22, 2018
hgd
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 4:30pm On May 22, 2018
ny
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 4:09am On May 23, 2018
mu
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 12:16pm On May 23, 2018
i
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
jj
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 12:36am On May 24, 2018
jjk
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 3:40am On May 25, 2018
.nb
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
jh
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:38pm On May 25, 2018
nj
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:34am On May 26, 2018
bv
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 3:00am On May 27, 2018
bx
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 1:09pm On May 27, 2018
bk
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
nt
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
nh
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 6:14am On May 28, 2018
gr
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:02pm On May 29, 2018
bc
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by Preciouzword: 5:14pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Further Discussion On Kola Nut Rituals -how You Can Pray Your Way Out by bunbit23: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
bhf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian English Not Pidgin English A Myth Or Reality A Foreigner's Perspective / What's The Archaic Yoruba Word For Grandma And Grandpa? / The Indigenous People Of America - Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.