Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (23322 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 28

28. I was like: this girl is looking for someone she can push around. I'm no longer that guy.

COMMENT

Wow! Wow! Wow! Welcome to the alpha family. How did this guy know he was being pushed around. Glad he has regained his sanity. Sadly, if he still doesn't know how women work, he'll repeat all his mistakes with another woman in some years to come. This is why men should read up.

typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 29

29. She was like: I'm too proud. I have an inflated ego about myself, etc. and she doesn't want to see me again.

COMMENT

Women use these, proud, egotistic, arrogant, show-off, boast, think highly of, etc. to deflate men's confidence and stop them from being outspoken. As a Clefer, don't fall for it.

typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 30 to 34 loading... a lot to learn from them. Stay tuned. You can drop comments if you have.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Shayneward1: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nicely written

Nicely analyzed

Thumbs up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 30

typing...

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Michelle55: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
following even though it doesn't apply to all women
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by tradepunter: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is soo true I am a victim to my fiance... It came to a point in time that I had to gain control of myself cuz my fiance was like the man, none expressive and not really emotional while I was the expressive and emotional type... And she explored this fully, when I reset to factory default she started saying am changing that I dont seem to have that fire and drive anymore

For some reason we even had our proposed wedding put on hold... The whole drama that came up and lead to the putting on hold brought out her true color. All the Holy holy was thrown out the window and all the blame was on me and my family...

I know putting wedding on hold is not good at all but she had the power to agree with me and even call her people to reason with me.. But I was left alone to take all the blame.

As it is am kinda moving on cuz I strongly feel getting married to her will be a psychological warfare cuz I subconsciously switch on my defense when I sense psychological game

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by abbatoir(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
I concur!

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 30

30. I said fine. There's nothing I can do about that now. You're with someone else.

COMMENT

The boy or man is still bitter. Yes, heartbreak hurts.

typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 31

31. I have not seen her for a while now.

COMMENT

Great. This will make her miss him if he has moved on with another girl.

typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 32

32. Today, she sent me a Whatsapp message saying she wants me to come to her house for Christmas.

COMMENT

What did I tell you? Women are predictably easy. I wonder why nice guys think women are difficult. They can only be a constant pain if you don't know how to handle them or you refused handling them the way you want from the start. The moment you let them grow wings as a nice guy, you're in trouble.

typing...

5 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 33

33. I'm contemplating not going.

COMMENT

If he goes, he's a fool and a typical nice guy. I thought he had learned his lessons.

typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Heromaniaa: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Apt
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Number 34

34. Her boyfriend...

To read our last analysis of this post and other different analyses, click here www.wetclef.com/topic318.html

To purchase any of our books, click here www.wetclef.com/page/Buy-our-book

If you no get money, no hide your face, but click here www.wetclef.com/topic215.html and ask any dating question, drama, woman palaver and you'll get a well analyzed reply for FREE! It doesn't matter how long your story is, well analyze it and proffer a lasting solution.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
So, we love women and that's why our mission is to train men to be real men and not nice guys or players. We mean good for women and will always do. Though, we're teaching men all these things, but the benefit is for women.

This is why we said, "We love women, but we hate when women manipulate men either knowingly or unknowingly."

Nice guys mumu don do. We go cure dem whether dem like am or not. Visit www.wetclef.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
If you want to download our ChatDicted eBook for free, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Note: the free period will end by 6 PM tomorrow, 6th of February 2018. Grab it now that it's free. After tomorrow, it'll revert to the original price — which is ₦6,000.00.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by lilkech(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2018
But op wait oh .... no vex ... but ...

How many women don break your heart?

E suppose reach at least 3, because you get experience well well for this matter

Chai!! See dissecting shocked

Abegi make I run go download my own ‘free’ ebook jare
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by antiflathead: 2:39am On Feb 06, 2018
pls legend can u emphasis on bypassing a woman's demanding syndrome
iLegendd:
Number 20

20. One evening, she told me she wanted to do something financially.

COMMENT

We have talked on how to bypass a woman's demanding syndrome as early as possible. Let's see how he'll handle this.

typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2018
antiflathead:
pls legend can u emphasis on bypassing a woman's demanding syndrome

This is a post where our @AnswerMachine, Wetclef's instructor briefly talked about it. This is a culled from this post: http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html So, to read all, click the link above.

Here is an excerpt from the link above.

...this is why we tell you guys to read those books, but it seems most people don't like reading. They like going through pains.

15. After some minutes, she told me she was hungry that she has been in class room since morning that I should buy her something to eat.

ANSWER

Question: Are you her father? Did you put her in school? Is she under your custody? Are you owing her?

Ask yourself all these questions and you'll realize you owe her nothing. Even if you're her boyfriend or potential boyfriend, you owe her nothing.

You're the one who accepted her responsibility by promising her, so she sees you as her bank or parents.

If you don't comply, she'll start ignoring you. If you had used humor, you would have even said, "Do I look like your father? Duh!"

Do you notice how comedians insult other celebrities even if those other celebrities they're insulting are in the congregation? Those people they're insulting will...

Typing...
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Those people they're insulting will even be the ones to laugh more. Did you notice how AY will say to the congregation, "Your father."?

Why don't those he's talking against get angry, but laugh? This is the same code you need. Some men are the reasons women demand.

They keep acting like introverts. When a woman notices this, she begins to loot. How many women will loot Bovi?

Men need to stop acting like 100% introverts. If you want to succeed in life, you must open up to an extent. Being a smart introvert is good, but always being 100% quiet or Mr. Yes, I Will or Mr. Yes, I Promise, is bad.

If you had blocked her demanding syndrome on time, you wouldn't have been in this predicament.

One of the ways of blocking this syndrome most Naija women have is: during the initial stage of the relationship:

You: One thing I like about you is, you don't demand like other girls.
You: I really like how you respect yourself. If it were some girls, they would've started saying, "Please can you send me card? It's urgent or buy me food."
You: I really respect you for respecting yourself.
Her: Wow! Thank you very much. I'm not that kind of girl who requests card or food from men.

Hurray! You have just psychologically killed her demanding syndrome. Now, other men who haven't blocked it will suffer it. You're now free from leeching. You can use your sweet mouth to keep the relationship fun.

At this stage, you can take her out and spend on her. When she needs card, she'll remember the compliment you gave her and will never message you for such because you see it as being cheap and she agrees not to be one of those cheap girls.

Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card. There are so many magical techniques we have in our books. When you know them, women will be on your palm.

This is exactly the same technique some women use to block Hot guys from requesting for their nudes.

Her: I noticed you're not like other men. Most men would've started asking for nudes by now.
Mr. Nice Guy: I'm different. I'm not like that. I respect women a lot.
Her: I noticed that about you. I like it.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy, but won't know he has been trapped and she'll keep trapping him with other techniques like:

Her: Men who respect and take care of their girlfriends or wives' needs are responsible men.
Mr. Nice Guy: That's true. I'm one of them.
Her: Seriously?
Mr. Nice Guy: Of course. I hate it when men don't take care of their women.
Her: Wow! You're such a rare gem. I'm happy we still have your type of men in this world.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy for all the compliments but won't know he has been caged for a future obligation. If he doesn't comply in the future, she'll remind him of the past on how he said he's not like other men blah blah blah...women don't forget such promises or statements. Only promise what you can do in such a situation. Don't APClize her.

So, to read the full post and I assure you, you'll learn a lot, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html

8 Likes

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by NUELOJEI17: 7:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Ilegend, u and harddon, I nor know who bad pass. thumbs up boss on this work. u just helped a bro
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by addictiv(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Damn flesh and blood did not real these tips to you
iLegendd:

One of the ways of blocking this syndrome most Naija women have is: during the initial stage of the relationship:

You: I really like how you respect yourself. If it were some girls, they would've started saying, "Please can you send me card? It's urgent or buy me food."
Her: Wow! Thank you very much. I'm not that kind of girl who requests card or food from men.

Hurray! You have just psychologically killed her demanding syndrome. Now, other men who haven't blocked it will suffer it. You're now free from leeching. You can use your sweet mouth to keep the relationship fun.

At this stage, you can take her out and spend on her. When she needs card, she'll remember the compliment you gave her and will never message you for such because you see it as being cheap and she agrees not to be one of those cheap girls.

Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by chrisbrown20(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Lalas247:
cry
wetin happen abi u wan make i slap u
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ShadowFighter: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Wow... This is Wondeeerful...

1 Like

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by mattress4sale: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2018
tradepunter:
This is soo true I am a victim to my fiance... It came to a point in time that I had to gain control of myself cuz my fiance was like the man, none expressive and not really emotional while I was the expressive and emotional type... And she explored this fully, when I reset to factory default she started saying am changing that I dont seem to have that fire and drive anymore

For some reason we even had our proposed wedding put on hold... The whole drama that came up and lead to the putting on hold brought out her true color. All the Holy holy was thrown out the window and all the blame was on me and my family...

I know putting wedding on hold is not good at all but she had the power to agree with me and even call her people to reason with me.. But I was left alone to take all the blame.

As it is am kinda moving on cuz I strongly feel getting married to her will be a psychological warfare cuz I subconsciously switch on my defense when I sense psychological game
is ur fiancee from delta? is she in ph now?
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2018
NUELOJEI17:
Ilegend, u and harddon, I nor know who bad pass. thumbs up boss on this work. u just helped a bro
In my lane, I don't compete. I always let everyone become better. I'm everyone's servant. That's the job of a true leader. My focus is on leadership despite dishing out dating tips for men. So, I'm not a dating coach, but a servant of the people and the future.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
lilkech:
But op wait oh .... no vex ... but ...

How many women don break your heart?

E suppose reach at least 3, because you get experience well well for this matter

Chai!! See dissecting shocked

Abegi make I run go download my own ‘free’ ebook jare
tongue
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
tradepunter:
This is soo true I am a victim to my fiance...
Experience teaches us a lot.
Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by ponti93(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Those people they're insulting will even be the ones to laugh more. Did you notice how AY will say to the congregation, "Your father."?

Why don't those he's talking against get angry, but laugh? This is the same code you need. Some men are the reasons women demand.

They keep acting like introverts. When a woman notices this, she begins to loot. How many women will loot Bovi?

Men need to stop acting like 100% introverts. If you want to succeed in life, you must open up to an extent. Being a smart introvert is good, but always being 100% quiet or Mr. Yes, I Will or Mr. Yes, I Promise, is bad.

If you had blocked her demanding syndrome on time, you wouldn't have been in this predicament.

Now, she'll call Femi, the nice guy, and demand for the card. There are so many magical techniques we have in our books. When you know them, women will be on your palm.

This is exactly the same technique some women use to block Hot guys from requesting for their nudes.

Her: I noticed you're not like other men. Most men would've started asking for nudes by now.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy, but won't know he has been trapped and she'll keep trapping him with other techniques like:

Her: Men who respect and take care of their girlfriends or wives' needs are responsible men.
Her: Wow! You're such a rare gem. I'm happy we still have your type of men in this world.

Mr. Nice Guy will be so happy for all the compliments but won't know he has been caged for a future obligation. If he doesn't comply in the future, she'll remind him of the past on how he said he's not like other men blah blah blah...women don't forget such promises or statements. Only promise what you can do in such a situation. Don't APClize her.

So, to read the full post and I assure you, you'll learn a lot, click here http://www.wetclef.com/topic310.html
that is one fine tip... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
iLegendd:

Mr Clef, u'r on point.. women sometimes give fake compliment to psychologically cage a guy.
3 month ago, one sexy ass lady try to play that game on me;

Her : You're don't seem like other guys who all they want in a woman is just sex. I like that about you

Putit : True talk, I don't want just sex, I also love a girl that can suck my di*k real good.

Her: That's Disgusting, you're worse than other guys..

Putit: You can say that again.

Her: I hate you.

Putit: Me too

Currently, we are fu*ck buddies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
ponti93:
that is one fine tip... Lol
Works like magic and will never stop working. We have different and better variants, but they can ONLY be found in our books. It's not everything we expose to the public. Thou shall not reveal too much.

Re: Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. by austin4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
@ilegendd bro we need to talk, got some stuffs to share with you and I need you advise on the issue I have on ground at the moment. Would appreciate if you could grant me the audience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Be Single And Happy / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.